Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DrModel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Shah's statement on his new baby

TO all the haters who believed the rumours about priyanka: in your face Bs!!!
when he was being bashed for all of that he and GK were trying to have another baby and were deciding on surrogagcy and probably the surrogate mom was having the treatments done. 
40 weeks is full term so for 40 weeks this is what was happening when Bs like Miss Malini were spreading rubbish😡
When the Bs were saying he supposedly married PC; his premature baby was in hospital struggling for his life and SRK and GK were dealing with its health issues. 

Ab bolo sab ke sab😡 but never mind; people's pathetic brains will come up with some far fetched theory here too

Edited by DrModel - 10 years ago
DrModel thumbnail
another thing: i HATE the BW forum on IF..they are all at this moment doing vishesh tipni on a premature baby's name
heights of stupidity
DrModel thumbnail
Hiralwa; stop lurking; wait for my PM
sorry I am just pissed off at IF in general-- especially NN and Sallu fans aaARRGGhhh

aww KJo tweeted about AbRam being the most beautiful child; so much for him hating SRK
today the rumour mongers must be wishing they would drown in a bowl of water

anyways anyone heard exotic
Edited by DrModel - 10 years ago
DrModel thumbnail
OMG my sister met Dhanush and said he is sooo humble and sooo unassuming and if you did not know that he was Dhanush; you would be like who is this guy...
and then there are others who want to release D-day with CE
both national award winners
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I wasnt lurking yesterday😆..tu dikhi nahi mujhe...time difference is coming into play I guess...and my sis is hogging the lappy and tabby both😆

Neway I told ya na I luurvvv 'Dhanush' the actor!!  He is amazingly awesome!!  Ur sis met him...nice ya!! he otherwise also comes across as a totally shy guy!!

Lol I have too much doubts over the credibility of National awards...Saif got one too for Hum Tum...dude comeon.it was all Sharmila Tagore influence all the way

U saw the 'Isaaq' trailer??  Apparently KJo is going gaga over it!

MaxMayfield thumbnail
omg Prabhudeva this week in JDJ!!

Stage is set for Kay sera sera encore...one of my fav dance songs of all times...and Mads is wearing an attire that perfectly goes with that song...bring it on!!
DrModel thumbnail
OMG Aarti took a pic with kapil and posted it; she is all happy happy
which means she is still around?
if KVB comes in bottom 3 and so does EOS; KVB will win face-off? coz he dances better than EOS
EOS kahaan hai?
I am not as excited about PD as I was about Shah; Shah was like the zenith episode; ab aage kya? his return only...
MaxMayfield thumbnail
But doesnt it generally come out from the rangeele themselves as to who is out??

Isnt it strange that v havent got any update on the elimination?? I get a feeling there wont be eliminations...

Comeon Aarti has been regularly featuring in bottom 2!! How can she suddenly start garnering more votes than EOS!!
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Lol...EOS is alive!!😆😆  There is a YT vid in the AT on his rehearsals of latest performance on Inteha ho gayi...it looks nice...clean steps but tad tooo simple

Exactly what was he doing in the end??!!😆
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Sheena y are u lurking today??!!😛

SHAH pe news - <<doesnt look validated though>>