Chat Clubs

R.I.P 3I!Do This Lungi Dance!OPKSE#3*STRICTLY IO* - Page 15

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Lol...I dint vote for him till his family act...what a horrible phangurl😆...but then he came in bottom 3 and maajhi satakli and Sheens explained that I should vote..so I did for the 'rowdy act' which personally is not my favourite either...

I wasnt a maha Sid fan before JDJ either...I liked him but he is my 'love' after watching him on JDJ
Edited by hiralshah169 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
So Sidwa tweeted about the bodhgaya terror attack and one person wished him all the best on that tweet for his performance...ermm what?? Thoda toh sensitvity hona chahiye...what did he tweet and what are they writing??!! Edited by hiralshah169 - 10 years ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail
OMG HR to undergo brain surgery today coz of some injury while shooting!!!
DrModel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hiral; tu aagayi!! thank heavens; check my PM😭

aww HR; poor guy
man some fans have NO AKAL at all; its like kuch sikhaya nahin ma baap ne baas bhejdiya🤢

i ve got so much to do today: portfolio work; gotta clean; 
and here i am chilling😆 are we counting down to the appearance of shah
OMG Hiralwa you have to watch what Shivangi said to Shah on DID; its sooo sweeet
DrModel thumbnail
HR just confirmed he has a CSDH
some fans..the things they say..someone said HR was her God
MaxMayfield thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DrModel

Hiral; tu aagayi!! thank heavens; check my PM😭

aww HR; poor guy
man some fans have NO AKAL at all; its like kuch sikhaya nahin ma baap ne baas bhejdiya🤢

i ve got so much to do today: portfolio work; gotta clean; 
and here i am chilling😆 are we counting down to the appearance of shah
OMG Hiralwa you have to watch what Shivangi said to Shah on DID; its sooo sweeet

That chic na hu said that 26 years se I have been loving raj and I become Simran and all😳
MaxMayfield thumbnail

🤣 I cant stop laughing at this statement
DrModel thumbnail
yes but she said he was so so special and he touched so many lives and SRK said he isn't at all macho and if she keeps praising him, he will cry. 

did you ever watch Ba Bahoo Baby: that was Ba's signature line: kuch sikhaya nahin ma baap ne; baas bhejdiya
MaxMayfield thumbnail

yes but she said he was so so special and he touched so many lives and SRK said he isn't at all macho and if she keeps praising him, he will cry. 

did you ever watch Ba Bahoo Baby: that was Ba's signature line: kuch sikhaya nahin ma baap ne; baas bhejdiya

Yeah...what a show!!...till they managed to make it boring and it went off air also so suddenly??!!😕

JD ke all shows shut down like that only...all of a sudden...I used to looove Sarabhai vs Sarabhai...I so wish that would come back with the original cast
DrModel thumbnail
I loved BBB; it was awesome; loved all the characters and how they bonded: arvind bhai and his Ba Ba Ba; Gattu and his aishe aishe; baby and her madness; lila bhabhi, meenakshi and her crying; even pravina
It was one of my fav shows growing up. 
I always wanted Aneesh with Baby; thats where I liked Gautam from BBB
now he is SC and I hear SC isn't getting the required TRPs. 
kaise milenge TRPs; they've made it into HDDCS, Devdas and SC rolled into 1