R.I.P 3I!Do This Lungi Dance!OPKSE#3*STRICTLY IO* - Page 10

Posted: 10 years ago
His behaviour does not change any opinion by mine on him...just by rolling eyes someone does not become Rowdy or dil phek flirt..it was a natural reaction to a stupid statement.anyway y m defending Sidwa??  

KP is good...very good...deva shree ganesha
No need to defend Sidwa; we know how he is; so he is what he is to us
waise bhi I neevr liked Kapil from CC; i just always liked Manish

anyways KP worked with Shiamak in the same group as Shahid
I hate KP; I have to bear him and his arrogant ass attitude; did you hear what he said " aur kuch nahi toh sid se acha kar hi lunga" 
and Sid ko iss bat pe hansi aayi aur Kapil pe eye roll kiya; yeh Sid bhi na
and then Rohit with his charm and popularity dialogue
and Kapil: train stopping equipment; W*F
KP said something about Sid in interviews or something??!!...y did he apologise to him??!!๐Ÿ˜•

I dono is it me or Sidwa is having one of those bad days...he looks irritated in general๐Ÿ˜•...or mayb its just me...they made KP and Sidwa do push ups and all...๐Ÿ˜•

Shaan and Sidwa seem to have good camaradie off screen
Originally posted by DrModel

I hate KP; I have to bear him and his arrogant ass attitude; did you hear what he said " aur kuch nahi toh sid se acha kar hi lunga" 
and Sid ko iss bat pe hansi aayi aur Kapil pe eye roll kiya; yeh Sid bhi na
and then Rohit with his charm and popularity dialogue
and Kapil: train stopping equipment; W*F

Thats y he apologised to him on stage later.๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก KP needs to keep his mouth shut๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก...
Edited by hiralshah169 - 10 years ago
EOS ke expressions when Remo said Sana's was the best BW act on the floor...LOL
erm why did Kapil say Sid is chabbis; he is 32 not 26 Edited by DrModel - 10 years ago
I don't think Sid rolled his eyes ina  bad way or was exasperated in an irritated way; I didn't even see his eyes roll...are we watching different Jhalaks? ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by DrModel

I don't think Sid rolled his eyes ina  bad way or was exasperated in an irritated way; I didn't even see his eyes roll...are we watching different Jhalaks? ๐Ÿ˜†

Not not in a bad way...but I dono I saw something๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†...mayb its my irritation only๐Ÿ˜†

Neway Mukti rocks!!  Tough competition to Lauren babe...
U no I am feeling bad for Sid...everybody is gona say that he is the weakest one...cant dance...blah blah blah...I hate KP for targetting him like this!!  Dude he is the bigger star on TV...so keep ur bakwaas to urself๐Ÿ˜ก

I dont want Sid to go...he is trying, giving his best...and not acting arrogant and pompous...๐Ÿ˜ญ