Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Btw uve seen Jolly LLB?? Is it worth watching...I am toying with the idea of watching it

Viewers reaction on lootera is not that great...thats y I dont rely on critics...I really dint like Udaan for all the hype surrounding it
DrModel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
http://tv.desi**fo***.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=246264&Itemid=156

http://tv.desi**fo***.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=246260&Itemid=156

http://tv.desi**fo***.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=246593&Itemid=214

http://tv.desi**fo***.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=246598&Itemid=214

** = tv
fo*** = forum

SHAH
Edited by DrModel - 10 years ago
DrModel thumbnail
HAHA bechara EOS; there must have been eons of people waiting for a glimpse of Shah; and then the audience; it must have taken time to quieten them; plus knowing srk he must have even promised the audience pics and hugs and autographs and they must have pounced on shah; man EOS must have been humbled by it and thought..main kya hu..kuch bhi nahin..1.2 billion people in the world know Tom Cruise; 2,6 billion know SRK; its not a joke

I told you na, during MNIK; everyday he would come and say if you all sit quietly i will come and meet you all and take pics with all of you; and he would; and the young girls would pounce and kiss and hug and he would let them😆😆
DrModel thumbnail
haha Kapilwa ki toh nikal padi

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Man I want to be part of JDJ audience😳

Is there any way...couple of my friends did go to KBC as viewers and all...Infact I had heard that even though its world famous that BigB is very punctual...he came to the set at 6pm in the night...instead of 9am shoot <<mayb that was just another one of those days😕>> and my friends sat there all along..but the minute that Man entered, everybody was spellbound...and most of the times the stuff he talks on KBC was all impromptu instead of reading from the teleprompter...
DrModel thumbnail
http://tv.desi**fo***.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=245885&Itemid=158
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Originally posted by: DrModel

HAHA bechara EOS; there must have been eons of people waiting for a glimpse of Shah; and then the audience; it must have taken time to quieten them; plus knowing srk he must have even promised the audience pics and hugs and autographs and they must have pounced on shah; man EOS must have been humbled by it and thought..main kya hu..kuch bhi nahin..1.2 billion people in the world know Tom Cruise; 2,6 billion know SRK; its not a joke

I told you na, during MNIK; everyday he would come and say if you all sit quietly i will come and meet you all and take pics with all of you; and he would; and the young girls would pounce and kiss and hug and he would let them😆😆

On SHAH...there was this cheerleaders dance show called Knights and Angels for his IPL team...my best friend participated in that and she along with the other contestants got the opportunity to go to Mannat...they had a meet with SRK and all in his lawn...she still faints over that entire experience!!
DrModel thumbnail
What's the point of going now? dhoom 3 isnt coming until xmas and by then Jhalak will be over! 
Haha Tannu and I knew from when Jhalak started that Shah would come and see hamari khwahish sood sameth lauta di  gayi
Sadly he didn't come last year or else kuch log MD aur Remo aur KJo pe ehsaan toh kar hi rahe the; Shah pe bhi kar dete🤢
++++++
Did you read Sonia's tweet about Shah
Sonia Jaffer ?@itsmesoniaJ4h

He hugged n kissed me,but dat didn't matter.wat mattered was he looked in2 my eyes,he looked in2 ME.Those eyes that love,I looked in2 them

DrModel thumbnail
an GK; so lucky! The man that so many girls in the world are gaga over; he is gaga over her. 
Did I tell you my childhood buddy called me to say SRK had a baby and I was like; i know; you are behind the times and she said she screamed when she heard coz  to quote her " SRK is ma man" 

Ufff and the DIMPLES; Hiral, those dimples; and when he meets you its like; I'll just go faint now and he makes you feel like you are the most beautiful and the most important girl int he world. he is so charming; its unfair

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Dhoom 3??!! But the point of going to Jhalak is not to meet Aamir😉...Waise I dint have to do any mehnat to meet him...he came to my college for its 60th anniversary...he's so chutku sa but cute...😳

The point is to meet someone else...mera pyaara sa chitti😆...Just want to experience the whole vibe and energy and live performances

++++++++++
Read it...she is completely bowled over by SHAH...Haaye haaye re haaye yeh ladka...haaye haaye re haaye😛