India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Please someone give me a gun !!!

surbhikaran89 Groupbie
surbhikaran89
surbhikaran89

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Hi (lame voice) to all the QHians after watching the dreadful episodes these days Unhappy
i need to borrow a gun so i can shoot Billorani and Razia...
Forrealz, what's wrong with ASAD !!! He is more sympathetic towards Tanveer than Zoya... 
OMG, he cares about her dignity over Zoya... just imagine, what zoya is going through after her nikaah being called off and this time she was desparately waiting for her duleh miya to arrive!!! 
This is insane, how CVs are leading the show and i have actually timed the amount of minutes they spend at Dilshad's house as compare to Shireen's house. Sleepy
To me it seems like, they care about Ayan and Humaira's track more than ASYA !!! 
If this keeps to happen in future, the TRPs are going to drop CVs .. just saying 
Why couldn't that nikaah take place? Why Asad had to come all by himself in a car and especially he's the GROOM ??? what happened to his chuddy buddies like the sangeet time ??? ummm and above all Tanveer ka track is now old and boring as we all know she has been winning it so far with her evil plans...
Zoya i feel and respect from the bottom of my heart. Cry
And Dilshad , hats off to you for opening your eyes NOW after all this happened... i have a feeling you will drag Tanveer out from the house very soon ... Clap
CVs jaldi se in dono ko mila do ... i am done with Tanveer's badteemizi and kaminapan Ouch
Sara 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

raniii2deedeezfee-feehkhb17divyabelleAsya_MaaneetprinceegoyalSONIRAJ1countingstarzshanakyasharan

divyabelle Goldie
divyabelle
divyabelle

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Nice rant. LOL

Billo just gets on my last nerve also. Can't stand her smirks, fake crying, overconfidence, voice, monologues any longer. Seriously pissed off Angry 

Her end can't come soon enough. 

Asad is not more sympathetic towards her though. Asad is just being Asad. Being dumb while trying to do the right thing, although he is so wrong about the facts. Confused

Edited by divyabelle - 25 June 2013 at 1:56pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

surbhikaran89

surbhikaran89 Groupbie
surbhikaran89
surbhikaran89

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
But still yaar, ab toh HADD ho gayi hain kameeneypan ki !!! I hate TANVEER to the extreme, i have never hated a character so much Angry
USNE toh sari limiits cross kar di... I don't want to use a word for her on the forum cause i am also a girl and do not want to disrespect others just because of her. 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top