Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

Lets predict... How will Adi know the truth?

Vivek_IBMIndia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
As we all predicted that it could well be Adi on the case of nani's death . Now as per spoilers Rubel will blackmail nanaji and Avantu for property but Adi will know just in time to rescue them. But my question is that how Adi will come to know the truth ?

Well my guess is that it could be Kaira this time will help Adi as she might overhear the conversation between Sheela and Rubel / Latika and know about their motive and will tell Adi to save nanaji .
Your opinions are welcome.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SimSimmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
  Well they said that Avanthika and Pankhuri will be at loggerheads. Avantika kept telling Pankhuri not to tell Adi anything as he'll be completely  broken. Then Pankhuri felt hurt that she was hiding this from Adi as he told her he completely trusts her. 

My guess is Pankhuri for that matter

But then there is Rubal and Sheela. They know they truth and we know Rubal 😡 He is capable of breaking the news. We know how he hates Adi and is trying long to ruin his life😡 

So my second guess is Rubal

I like your point of Kaira too⭐️
pamela01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Pankhurdi will tell Adi the truth.  I am also puzzled about who the little boy was.  Was it Rubel who was mistaken for Adi? No one was in the room when Nanniji mask was accidently pulled off.  The mask was on the floor.  I think that Rubel is the culprit.
happy_cupcake thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Pankhu reveals the truth to Adi 
pamela01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
We know that Adi is blamed for nanniji's death but I am still not convince it was Adi.  There were 2 little boys living in the house at that time and it could have been either one of them.

Rubel , Sheil and Latika is well past their sell by date so the should be caught and severely punished.

Nannaji should give Adi the mansion and business and the trio should be evicted from the mansion.

Rubel is the son of a blackmailer so his genes is corrupted.