Is Nimrit doing right or wrong with karan?

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Is Nimrit doing  right or wrong  with karan?..do put your views..

Nimrit gets to know the reality about Karan sister suicide..Amrit may be responsible for it..

Amrit has a long list of sins and "if" she is the blackmailer then her last sin has caused so much damage ..karan sister death leading to a big misunderstanding to Indu killing Agam..

Nimrit has a heart of Gold and did a big sacrifice for her sister..for me first wrong step of Nimrit..

Second wrong step hiding the truth to karan  to protect Amrit..

On one side Nimrit  wants a happy life for Amrit forgiving  all her sins even she may be the cause of Agam's death..

On the other side Nimrit is misleading karan and watching silently a good son.brother turning into a revengeful person..

Karan has never been a bad guy but  the loss of his sister has left a scar in his heart..Will Nimrit understand him and his wound ?will Nimrit forgive karan one day as she did for Amrit?..today he called him stonehearted ..I think Nimrit should take a step back and look in her own mirror ..why karan is behaving so cruel and is it not her fault?..one hidden truth is destroying a person and she is quiet.reason Amrit..

We cant blame karan completely because in his unawareness of the reality he is doing wrong with Nimrit...karan will repent and may be hate himself for torturing Nimrit..what will she do knowing she did this to him?

Its a tendency to feel pity for the one who is getting tortured but i think we cant be biased here esp towards Nimrit ..in protecting her sister today she is destroying karan ..

I'm disappointed with the fact Nimrit kept her silence of Gold for Amrit and let karan destroy everything dear to her heart..it shows once again Agam was right  when he told Nimrit your blood relation is more important for you..its true Nimrit has always put Amrit first in her life  be it in the past and still now..

Edited by saveeta24 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Nimrit is doing right!

As long as she is 'protecting' her Evil Amrit Di...she CANNOT do any wrong!🤢

btw Hello🤗 looong time

shanaya28 thumbnail
Hello sofna..long time not seen you around..good to see you back..you always came up with good analysis..hope to see you more active and sharing your POV..😊

Btw like the sarcasm..😊

Though as a viewer we have a slight guess where this track leading but still this mahaanta of Nimrit is too much..if it was  a sacrifice of a mother for her daughter  Bani i would have understood but for Amrit.dont gel well this scenario..

Agree Till Nimrit being mahaan for her Amrit Di who is responsible of all the pain tragedy of her life..nothing wrong..

Everything right  if karan is becoming a cruel guy due to a misunderstanding.. she does not care only meri Amrit Di..

Really creatives do know how to butcher a character.

Why Nimrit has to suffer not Amrit ..even before getting her manthan she was living a carefree.happy life . what more happy life she wants for Amrit where there is no guarantee she will revert back to her old tactics again..

Sofna thumbnail
It has been long time...I  pretty much left AM with dimple.. but this Karan Nimrit track looks interesting.

I'm just wondering y Karan couldn't find the REAL culprit (Amrit) the way Nimrit did? As nt every1 uses their real names for User ID...

Anyway I think cv's r trying to revive AM with a reveng/hate/misunderstanding/ eventually fall in love track...

But I dn't know there's just smthng 'missing' betwn KarNi... mayb as the story develops...n we get more scenes...

shanaya28 thumbnail
Sofna i  know creatives getting to square one the concept of hatred..revenge..misunderstanding to love..

Karan has a motive and in unawareness doing torture and ruining relationship ... i'm getting totally disappointed with Nimrit..the way creatives butchering her character..its hard to believe ...

Why not let Amrit deal with her past sins ..why she has to pay for her and cry and cry...

Sofna thumbnail
Saveeta it's Rajan Shahi- he's almost like a male Ekta Kapoor😆...
Sadhna cried from beginning to end of Bidaai...
I'm assuming Akshara is too...so y not Nimrit?🤣

shanaya28 thumbnail
Sofna you got it ..Yeah Nimrit has joined the list of sacrificing ladies of RS shows..

Really today i had to react in my other post about what happening to Nimrit character..

i mean we have seen her as one strong woman fighting against her evil sister and today sobbing..getting humiliated..trying to act smart but in the end back in her nutshell..as her  Amrit di must lead a happy life..what nonsense creative doing to her character..

Amrit is not a small kid .let her deal with her sins of the past.. for me it will  be Amrit Manthan the day she gets punished .or go through the hell Nimrit has gone through because of her hatred and cheating people..she cant escape the past so easily.. ..

Edited by saveeta24 - 10 years ago
Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I don't know why character of a woman is show so weak .. ??

they are just killing the real meaning of the show , amrit manthan .. amrit not getting single punishment for her sin and every punishment nimrit is getting ..

why is this so ? i think nimrit is totally wrong , she is sacrificing her loves one's happiness ... and still hiding the truth ..

what will happen if she shows the mirror to karan , that at least he will hurt the family ... he is actually doing it so ...

nimrit should take a back step and let karan know the truth , that the real culprit is amrit or anyone else but not she ..