Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Persevere, Rey (TR Post) (Page 4)

Stargazer. IF-Sizzlerz
Stargazer.
Stargazer.

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TaaReyD3_Neha

Beautiful Post !
I Loved How In-Depth You Described Their Feelings ...
And I agree They are Really at Two Extremely different Points of Their Life Which are Clashing and The Outcome is really unpredictable ...
This Track Has Really Brought Hopes For Us TaaRey Fans and I See That Those Hopes are Not Going Down The Drain (As Of Now) ... Yet To See What Is In Store For Us Fans !

Thanks a lot, dear :)

Yes, the present track has once again raised hopes of the TR fandom. I think many of us are pinning our hopes on this one because after such a long time, there seems to be something good for TRians. I just hope the CVs make full use of the track they have in hand because they have tested our patience!

Stargazer. IF-Sizzlerz
Stargazer.
Stargazer.

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pixi26angel

Originally posted by Zinnia.TaaRey

TR topic for TR fans

Rey: Perseverance, secret of all triumphs.

Very well said!

As expected and understandably, Rey's feelings were once again rebuffed by Taani. He declares but she disposes. He assures but she ignores. Right now both of them are symbols of two extremes. Rey's heart is filled with uncontrollable love and affection. And longing for Taani's acceptance. Then there's Taani, whose mind is clouded with anger and adamancy. And strong attempts to guard her vulnerable side.

For the bold part i second u and this case of extremity has been projected by you very well in the above paragraph.Right now both are moving in two extreme directions with extreme feelings for each other.Rey's is that of love and getting taani back whereas taani's is to safeguard her heart anyhow and to move away from him but then Taarey's story has always been an extreme one.It is known for its extremity that's what makes it special

Rey was right. Of course Taani loves him. He can see it in her eyes. And for a brief moment she absorbed his words. She herself knows that he's right. But the trouble with love is that although it sets you free, it can also hold you captive in immense pain. And that's what Taani is going through. The pain given by Rey is holding her in shackles. But only Rey can help her break free. She may close the window on him today but tomorrow she will open her heart to him once again.

For the bold part so true!Rey wanted to do good for her but to do the same he has shattered her from within and now he has to join those shattered pieces of her heart one by one with care and love so as to get her back

So persevere, Rey. Do whatever you have got to do and do whatever it takes to bring back Taani's beautiful, beaming smile. In the recent past Rey has been thinking about everything and everyone. This was evident even prior to the break up. Somewhere along the way he did seem to neglect Taani and take her presence for granted. So now he has the perfect opportunity to make up for it. Lost time cannot return but that doesn't matter. What matters now is the present.

Lost time never returns back true.Rather than looking at the past and regretting for the same we should focus on our present and future to make them beautiful.That is what rey has to do right now to get taani back.Analyse the whole situation,try not to make the old mistakes and to make "perseverance" the key for himself to get taani back

I don't know what Rey has in mind at the party but this Romeo is very mischievous! He is impulsive...fearless. He will do whatever it takes because as he once told Swayam - "Taani hai hi itni precious." And something precious is worth taking any and every risk in the world for. Ok, so she will probably crush his hopes once again LOL but that will be exciting to watch. Not because I'm a sadist! But simply because I want the roles to reverse. This way, Rey will have a better understanding of what Taani had to endure...because you can only truly feel another person's pain when it pierces your heart too.

Well looks like a really aggressive as well as emotional TR track ahead with a major misunderstanding.It's surely gonna be really very painful but then this pain is beautiful as well

Ok, not happy with my post today. Feeling crap :(

Zinnia.

Not happy with ur post r u serious!To be frank for me u r the best TR post maker right now on the forum.Keep up the great work dear.

Yet again a wonderful post by u Zinnia.No need to say how much i love reading ur posts.U have the best writing skills on the forum.Thank you for the wonderful treats that u give us with ur piece of writing.I am in bold

Awww, Pixi - my dear! Thank you for what you said. It does mean a great deal to me and helps me formulate my thoughts and put it down to share with you all!

I agree with the points posted by you. I guess all TRians think alike, hehe! You're right about Rey having to analyse the entire situation and to make sure that past mistakes are not carried out. And yes, perseverence is the key indeed!

I like how you mentioned TaaRey's story and its extremity. That has always been the case with TR and in a way, this is the beauty of their love story! Currently we are seeing two extremes and it gives that extra edge to the track.

You're also quite right about this track being an aggressive one, as well as emotional. It's a good combination and fits well with our TaaRey! I look forward to what lies ahead for these two and hope that the CVs give us what we want :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SanelyInsane

Go to top