Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Persevere, Rey (TR Post)

Stargazer. IF-Rockerz
Stargazer.
Stargazer.

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
TR topic for TR fans

Rey: Perseverance, secret of all triumphs.

As expected and understandably, Rey's feelings were once again rebuffed by Taani. He declares but she disposes. He assures but she ignores. Right now both of them are symbols of two extremes. Rey's heart is filled with uncontrollable love and affection. And longing for Taani's acceptance. Then there's Taani, whose mind is clouded with anger and adamancy. And strong attempts to guard her vulnerable side.

Rey was right. Of course Taani loves him. He can see it in her eyes. And for a brief moment she absorbed his words. She herself knows that he's right. But the trouble with love is that although it sets you free, it can also hold you captive in immense pain. And that's what Taani is going through. The pain given by Rey is holding her in shackles. But only Rey can help her break free. She may close the window on him today but tomorrow she will open her heart to him once again.

So persevere, Rey. Do whatever you have got to do and do whatever it takes to bring back Taani's beautiful, beaming smile. In the recent past Rey has been thinking about everything and everyone. This was evident even prior to the break up. Somewhere along the way he did seem to neglect Taani and take her presence for granted. So now he has the perfect opportunity to make up for it. Lost time cannot return but that doesn't matter. What matters now is the present.

I don't know what Rey has in mind at the party but this Romeo is very mischievous! He is impulsive...fearless. He will do whatever it takes because as he once told Swayam - "Taani hai hi itni precious." And something precious is worth taking any and every risk in the world for. Ok, so she will probably crush his hopes once again LOL but that will be exciting to watch. Not because I'm a sadist! But simply because I want the roles to reverse. This way, Rey will have a better understanding of what Taani had to endure...because you can only truly feel another person's pain when it pierces your heart too.

Ok, not happy with my post today. Feeling crap :(

Zinnia.

Edited by Zinnia.TaaRey - 25 June 2013 at 2:13pm

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

akarnavkhushiazkiinamy_singhparulsSMMGpapakaprideminiDEDivya_D3_TaareyReytanni4everpiyaLovesJENSENJaygandhSuMaN_TRKunwar_AJS-Rambler-Shanaya_MaNanBrownRevoEternalStars.foreverlazyshahzzoharockstamanna-azaanAyesha_Hasantaarey_vrimar-GoluGudiya-Arbitrator....Tansy...saltaSanelyInsane...Natasha...sreeja_roxajavedViji.ChandranBreezy.Eksiepatie

shahz IF-Dazzler
shahz
shahz

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Awsome post yaar,very well said.Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Stargazer.

Ayesha_Hasan IF-Dazzler
Ayesha_Hasan
Ayesha_Hasan

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Your posts always make me feel so good...This post is no less...
I love how you describe everything in a mature and a positive way..
I hope that Rey soon realises the seriousness of the situation..
And perseveres to bring the smile on Taani's face and get HIS PRECIOUS thing back in life..

Stargazer.

-Rambler- Goldie
-Rambler-
-Rambler-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Again an amazing post. I have said this before too but i cant help it so i will say again. Your writing skills are amazing. As always i agree with everything you said.
I especially love this line  
"She may close the window on him today but tomorrow she will open her heart to him once again"
Brilliant line.Event though we just got a 1 min taarey scene today but you analysed it beautifully in your post. Lets see if CVs will give romeo rey back, cant trust the CVs.
PS: I am sad that nadal is out too but at least he won french open =)

Stargazer.

zoharocks IF-Dazzler
zoharocks
zoharocks

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
it is another heck of a post...but yes it si so true...taani and rey right now represnt 2 different sets of emotions...each deeper than the other...but i hate the cvs for giving all importance to others...Angry

Stargazer.

ajaved IF-Sizzlerz
ajaved
ajaved

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Awsome post n me too looking forward to taano rejecting rey again :)

Stargazer.

Stargazer. IF-Rockerz
Stargazer.
Stargazer.

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shahz

Awsome post yaar,very well said.Tongue

Thanks. I appreciate it :)
Stargazer. IF-Rockerz
Stargazer.
Stargazer.

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ayesha_Hasan

Your posts always make me feel so good...This post is no less...
I love how you describe everything in a mature and a positive way..
I hope that Rey soon realises the seriousness of the situation..
And perseveres to bring the smile on Taani's face and get HIS PRECIOUS thing back in life..

Hi Ayesha. You are too kind :) Glad to know that my posts make you feel good!

Yes, let us hope! Indeed he shall persevere...that's Rey for you! And he has to. After all, it's Taani we are talking about. She deserves to smile again and only he can do it. I'm looking forward to what he plans to do at the party. Keeping fingers crossed for TaaReylicious moments :)

Ayesha_Hasan

Go to top