Qubool Hai

Todays Episode-Kabira

StonerGirL thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
The best part...of todays episode (before the uglies) 

1.  Asad-Zoya KABIRA! πŸ˜³!  Been waiting for tht since the frst song came out!  Now i jus hope the other version plays on their wedding (SOON GUL JI πŸ˜‘) 
2.  Asad-Zoyas Relationship change::  theres 2 parts to this...frst how he went to zoyas room even when his mom told him not to...personally LUVD it..change in asad...for the better...and the other one was how the dynamics changed...he now thinks HES a misfit for zoya...so tht whole "ideology" of zoya being a misfit...and wrong for him is gone...
3.  dilshad telling billi to GET OUT!!!  πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
4.  asad shoving billi off

OTHER THAN THAT!!! BIG TIME RANT FOR CVS!!! 

Like THE F DO THEY WANT FROM US??

Since billi came...asads character...which was πŸ€ͺat one point for me...is now like 

They themselves look more stupid than how stupid they show asad in the show if they think we can actually digest wht they r showing asads character as...TRUST ME it is unbelievable...i understand billi is the only witness...and he dsnt remember...and hes guilty and BLA BLA BLA...but honestly i mean HOW DIFFICULT is it...for smbdy EVEN IN THT STATE OF MIND...to realize the bullshit billi was throwing at him today?????  

ASAD AHMED KHAN...TRY TO FORCE A GIRL...???  R U KIDDING ME OR R U KIDDING URSELVES CVS??? 26 yrs he cud control himself...but tht one night...he cudnt control his hormones??  AND EVEN IF HE CUDNT...HE CUD HAVE WAITED A FEW HOURS...IT WAS HIS SUHAGRAAT ANYWAYS...

lets jus say we make ourselves deaf..dumb and blind...and believe tannus story...uhm heres a question...

1.  WHY ISNT SHE CRYING ABT IT?? SCREAMING ABT IT?? WHY ISNT SHE RUNNING AWAY FRM HIM...WHY IS SHE THE ONE RUNNING AFTER HIM??? if he is a rapist?? 
2.  EVENTUALLY...BILLI SAID SHE GAVE IN...(leaving out the total BS of being a poor lil girl) so why is she disgraced in the world then?? she happily did it with him?? so does tht mean any 2 ppl who hv sex need to save each others grace and get married?? 
3.  did asad not see the lipstick marks on him when he changed his clothes?? why was billi sitting in bed calmly with him the next morning?? 
4.  BIGGEST OF EM ALL!!! HOW THE F DID ZOYA GET THERE??? WHY ISNT ANYBDY QUESTIONING THT??? forget asad...why not najma aapi dilshad ANYBODY??

im really happy asad is going cold towards billi..but his dialogue of supporting billi...ACTUALLY SITTING TO CONSOLE HER...PROMISE TO KEEP HER RESPECT reallly disgusted me...😑

really cvs...it is NOT CONVINCING THT AAK cant put these pieces together...especially now tht he has caught billi lying MANY TIMES...and this whole thing of him being weak and unable to control himself...if he has issues trusting himself...i CANNOT believe his mom isnt trusting him..

THIS IS NOT AAK.  AND THTS BOTTOM LINE.  and whats with his bipolarness these days??? one second were all thinking he knows billis truth and knows he ddnt do anything...next minute hes consoling billi..next minute hes shoving her off????? πŸ˜•

cvs if these r loopholes?? u might wanna fix them.  

other than tht im just gonna wait and see if u can actually save the grace of the show...by saving asads character in time...cuz really ur running out of chances...and bringing back the OLD ASAD..pre-billo asad...hes the HERO OF THE SHOW FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!

k my rants over...now im gonna go back to waiting for u to bring asads character back.
πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hkhb17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
you've said it so beautifully!!!!

I think somehow CVs must have also drugged themselves accidentally since they have forgotten that it is Asad-Zoya that are the lead and not the stupid idiotic over-acting Tanveer aka Billo Rani!!!!!!!!
niki_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I agree! AAK (sher) needs to come back and NOW

Has AAK been defeated by Billi's Jammy...ridiculous nonsense they are throwing at us and for god sake wouldn't a guy know if he did it or not...so many holes in the story..

the cv's better clean up this mess..because this "chalta hai" attitude will not take them far..

and we have had enough of this dirty billi...enough is enough...billi is getting more screen space than asad, ayaan, and zoya...which is the stupidest thing...

my only hope is ajmer now-they better get their act together because we are not stupid and logic needs to come back right now..

AAK need to start thinking..and slap that filth! NOW