divu relly seems unhappy...oh god..hope sarita now tries to understand her

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Myra.nelly

Myra.nelly IF-Sizzlerz
Myra.nelly
Myra.nelly

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sangita10765

Yes Rubina was extremely beautiful could feel her sarrow pain hats of to her she is fantastic
No doubt she's an amazing actress!

Edited by Myra.nelly - 26 June 2013 at 7:04am
Myra.nelly IF-Sizzlerz
Myra.nelly
Myra.nelly

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soniaman

I felt soo pity for this girl...she also feel pain...she is just alone...hope she gets true happiness in her life...
Must say rubina was perfact in showing this emotions...that i feel for her...
Agree to all here! thanks for ur reply!
Myra.nelly IF-Sizzlerz
Myra.nelly
Myra.nelly

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ushasri

well said myra poor divya she is suffering a lot inside but keeping smiley face infront of saritha and iam not liking saritha she is too much
Thanks usha! yes,. sarita has gone on a wrong path since that scene when she cut herself..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ushasri

Myra.nelly IF-Sizzlerz
Myra.nelly
Myra.nelly

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rasshiii

divu relly seems unhappy...oh god..hope sarita now tries to understand her

Hmm, she's too busy celebrating being so near raj for her to notice divya's sadness..
--Ekta-- IF-Rockerz
--Ekta--
--Ekta--

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angie12

Hi Myra,  haven't seen the episode.  But have read the update.  I do feel sorry for Divya as she has nobody to console her.  Raj is happy in his world because he thinks that eventually he will get back with Divya.  Sarita is also happy and she has Divya with whom now she can share her frustrations, happiness and sadness.  Divya also keeps on boosting her morale.  But Divya has nobody.  She cannot even confide her feelings in Gaurav as she doesn't want to hurt him.  But I do want Gaurav to be there to give her moral support and to understand her pain.

CryCry
She doesn't have anyone - none to share her feelings. Her pics of crying itself made my eyes moist .I don't think Gaurav can also help her .As soon as she accidentally words out about Raj ,there gets an awkward moment and he doesn't like or even consoled her saying 'its okay' .
Being eldest in family ,even her siblings only adore her but don't attach to her emotionally. They didn't know even about raj ,how they would have known that she wants to fulfill her responsibility and then get back to raj after settling them.She was living those ten years dreaming about the moments she will get with raj .But they didn't know anything about this.

And now those dreams she is flowing herselfCryCry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index