India-Forums

Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed
Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed

The child woman

Myra.nelly IF-Sizzlerz
Myra.nelly
Myra.nelly

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
This is how i saw divya after tonites episode...a child in a woman's body...this girl is giving her dreams away by lying to the person she loved and still loves...this is very hard for a person who lived in her own world for so many years..i felt sorry for her when sarita told her he shared the bed with her, she was hurting and that was obvious on her expressions...wish she would know that even if he slept by sarita's side, raj's heart and thoughts were with her..trough that locket that represented he wished divya was there with him...

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

ivl246Krish.diyaparvthareddysangita10765masumasrilankaNishta06Angie12ashna26Neerjaaushasri-Serene.Rose-Afss_94karsuhPRINCESS_ALISHA

Afss_94 IF-Sizzlerz
Afss_94
Afss_94

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Exactly my feelings Myra di. I liked this part so much... The expression of Div was terrific...Cry
On one side she is happy that she can keep her promise and the other side she is breaking into parts...
Rubina was fantastic todayThumbs Up

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ivl246sangita10765masumasrilankaMyra.nelly-Serene.Rose-

ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Good words child woman for Divya. Rubina was amazing!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sangita10765masumasrilankaMyra.nelly-Serene.Rose-

Angie12 IF-Rockerz
Angie12
Angie12

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Hi Myra,  haven't seen the episode.  But have read the update.  I do feel sorry for Divya as she has nobody to console her.  Raj is happy in his world because he thinks that eventually he will get back with Divya.  Sarita is also happy and she has Divya with whom now she can share her frustrations, happiness and sadness.  Divya also keeps on boosting her morale.  But Divya has nobody.  She cannot even confide her feelings in Gaurav as she doesn't want to hurt him.  But I do want Gaurav to be there to give her moral support and to understand her pain.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sangita10765masumasrilankaMyra.nelly-Serene.Rose-

Myra.nelly IF-Sizzlerz
Myra.nelly
Myra.nelly

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SushantFan_Afss

Exactly my feelings Myra di. I liked this part so much... The expression of Div was terrific...Cry
On one side she is happy that she can keep her promise and the other side she is breaking into parts...
Rubina was fantastic todayThumbs Up
I think happiness is shadowed by the hurt she's feeling for doing the wrong thing...she wants to think shes happy for raj to fall for sarita but shes failing miserably..
Yes, Ruby was fantastic with her expressions!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sangita10765

Krish.diya Groupbie
Krish.diya
Krish.diya

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
It is so unfortunate that Divya Malhotra is being perceived as an ideal CB, a TV star who is well versed in acting by hiding her emotions and feelings that though she looks so distraught and miserable people have failed to see her as another human being and feel for her sadness.  Indeed Rubina was brilliant in making us feel for her... because she lied to Raj once again...she does not want him to think that she can move ahead in life as she loves only him ...but sheis caught up in the promise that she has given to Sarita that she has no way out of this.  Feel very sorry for this young girl!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

radevchicagosangita10765Myra.nelly

PRINCESS_ALISHA IF-Addictz
PRINCESS_ALISHA
PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
well said. rubi was hurt when she came to know about sharing bed.

Myra.nelly

-Serene.Rose- IF-Sizzlerz
-Serene.Rose-
-Serene.Rose-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
I feel da same Myra,,

feeling bad for Divu.. gosh! sarita has no sense!!

n yeah Rubi was fab again.. loveee her!

Myra.nelly

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index