Does anyone find kusum annoying?

khanrocks thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
i think shes pretty and evreything but somthing about her just doesnt sit right with me i hope she falls for sunny but somtimes her talks and her thinking is weird and makes me uncomfortable 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
..yeaah she is good n have good bondng with her sister...its just d cv's who just meess her role..2 bit..also most of us knw acc 2 novel what happens n end..may be coz which d cv's make twist..to her role...
adeeti10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I think it's her limited role. No issues with the actress
khanrocks thumbnail
actres is fine shes great but the charecter is confusing 
ShanUlas thumbnail
well ans to ur q is yes she does:(

ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Actually consequence of real story wl make curve eyes on kusum always amidst us until she won't b patched up with sunny or danny.Edited by nabiii - 10 years ago
khanrocks thumbnail
danny will be with kumari i want her with sunny 
-bornalee- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lol yeah i find her annoying specially her "lagi shart" dialogues..it scares me,i feel like cvs r indicating saras-kusum trackšŸ¤¢
khanrocks thumbnail
glad im not the only one 
SilentPoet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yea i find the character annoying too... ive always hated the role of the sister of the main female lead who just runs around the house teasing her sister about her love life... this annoying sister role is in a lot of dramas and it bugs me beyond all limits... kusum is really pretty and they should give her a proper story like kumari has one, i doubt anybodys life really revolves around chasing their sister around and teasing her all day long.