India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

The Precap

zerro Senior Member
zerro
zerro

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedi had come to the forum thinking that some1  must be talking about it.but to my surprise there weren't any post about the precap.it was AWSUM dont u guys think so?ClapClapClapClap i mean going by the promo,Jodha's mother tells her that she would know  her destiny  by looking in2 the river.and in that river she glimpses Akbar.
              what i found mind blowing is the camera work in the precap.Akbar's resolute posture,that is him standing firm,immovable and the wind blurring him from Jodha's eyes.everything was symbolic and was presented sooo beautifully to the viewers.
       it felt as though jodha's destiny  was staring at her.we all are some way or the other puppets of our own destiny.and here though she cudn't see him,they are destined to be with each other.
                 the scene almost gave me goosebumps.i was thrilled and awed  both at the same time.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
.plsss tell me what u felt about it???

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

baas-tvBhaDinbdascooljav1234Annarichardpasbarunlibran90AshaNegiFanXDPagalKuriXDarunsunita_gmKhushi_Dillse.ooBubbleGumoo.OmaRamdassveenishapressuPrincessNfairy_talesLittle_Mermaid.Star_girlriyya6Amor.VasusenaRadheya

libran90 Goldie
libran90
libran90

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
I completely agree with you...people would be exhilarated about the precap...but someone had to write,so you did...Jalal clearly saw Jodha,but Jodha could not...hmmm...waiting eagerly for tomorrowEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zerropressu

zerro Senior Member
zerro
zerro

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by libran90

I completely agree with you...people would be exhilarated about the precap...but someone had to write,so you did...Jalal clearly saw Jodha,but Jodha could not...hmmm...waiting eagerly for tomorrowEmbarrassed

yes absolutelyEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.and me too,just can't wait for tomorrow.20hrs. leftEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

libran90pressu

Annarichard Senior Member
Annarichard
Annarichard

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
ditto!! the scene itself got me soo thrilled..i mean it ws just soo amazing the way jalal ws rite there in front of jodha nd it ws as if she was seeing the reflection of her future in the water! just luk at the irony of nature..she wud have thought she wud marry a rajput prince maybe the one selected by her parents yet she ended up with jalal as his beloved wife. The way this whole destiny thing has been portrayed in the show its simply amazing!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

zerropasbarunlibran90pressuStar_girlVasusenaRadheya

Amor. IF-Stunnerz
Amor.
Amor.

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
agreed
the precap is really beautiful
just can't wait for thiz

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zerrolibran90pressu

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Lol , actually we've talked sooo much about the precap , that now I'm pretty much tired . LOL
I think you should read the pages of the at to know how much excited we are about the precap n HOW MUCH exactly we talked about it . Wink

zerropressu

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Btw , nice post buddy ( albeit late though ) Wink
We're all very very eagerly waiting for tomorrow's episode . 
The Akdha first meet will be epic .  Day Dreaming

zerropressu

zerro Senior Member
zerro
zerro

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Annarichard

ditto!! the scene itself got me soo thrilled..i mean it ws just soo amazing the way jalal ws rite there in front of jodha nd it ws as if she was seeing the reflection of her future in the water! just luk at the irony of nature..she wud have thought she wud marry a rajput prince maybe the one selected by her parents yet she ended up with jalal as his beloved wife. The way this whole destiny thing has been portrayed in the show its simply amazing!

you are absolutely correct.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed u know  after reading ur post i was reminded about moti bai's words that the time jodha spent hating Jalal ,she wud spend the equal amount of time thinking about the person she wud love.IRONY as u and we all know  what will actually happen!!!!TongueTongueTongueTongueTongue

AnnarichardVasusenaRadheya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index