Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rainbow2525 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi Leesan/abpr & Saher, 

Thanks for explaining it  so beautifully, i too agree with your explanation but not completely.

Navika  is matured enough to take her own decision and it is her life and she trusts her love so Navika supports Beera this is practical i agree, but what i feel is that when her spiderman told her that Beera is just trying to take revenge on them she should have first asked Mohan why he is feeling so and what is the reason for doubting Beera but she did not do that she wanted him to trust her and then without convincing him she started to take the pheras i just can't connect to it, i don't know why Navika was in such a hurry to get married when she has got such a sweet parents she can't even spare 5 minutes to convince her parents and clear their doubts.

Navika always says that Spiderman is her best friend so she should have made him understand, she should have convinced him before going forward with the remaining marriage formalities & she feels that Beera really loves her a lot so she should have asked Beera also to speak up and clear Mohan's doubts they both could have jointly convinced Mohan before going forward with the marriage.

Marriage happens only once and a girl like Nanhi who says that she loves her family a lot will always try to convince her parents and they will not go ahead with the marriage without getting their consent and Nanhi has got such a sweet parents and she always sees Mohan as her best friend, i did not really expect this from Nanhi. I thought she would convince them and get their consent.  

I don't know why Nanhi compared her love with MM their story was completely different and Mohan always had patience in his love which she doesn't have she wants everything to happen immediately and Mohan married Megha without convincing his mom but she should not forget that Mohan's mom was not so cool as Mohan. Nanhi could have easily got Mohan's consent but she did not do that.

From the beginning everyone wants Mohan to accept their decision and trust them may it be Nanhi, Megha why cant they just listen to him and convince him for a change, but they always take him granted.

But i was very happy that Megha supported Mohan finally.

Sorry this is just my opinion😊

Edited by yami2410 - 10 years ago
SilentDreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: yami2410

Navika  is matured enough to take her own decision and it is her life and she trusts her love so Navika supports Beera this is practical i agree, but what i feel is that when her spiderman told her that Beera is just trying to take revenge on them she should have first asked Mohan why he is feeling so and what is the reason for doubting Beera but she did not do that she wanted him to trust her and then without convincing him she started to take the pheras i just can't connect to it, i don't know why Navika was in such a hurry to get married when she has got such a sweet parents she can't even spare 5 minutes to convince her parents and clear their doubts.

The reason why I think she didn't ask where he got this misunderstanding from was because I don't think she doubted Spiderman's concern. I actually think she believes Mohan about Beera wanting revenge. But only difference is, she might believe that even though he might have come to them in the beginning with the intentions of revenge, he has been with us so long, he knows us better now, therefore he cannot still be here to avenge whatever has happened in the past. Beera has done so much, the misunderstanding is in the timing. Furthermore, I think she wants to believe that her love, and that their "apnapan" has changed Beera. We all know that Beera DOES love Nanhi. He's loved her since day 1, he's just hurt, and blinded by his love and faith in Daddaji to realize that it wasn't Nanhi who betrayed him and Dadda, but that Dadda betrayed himself and betrayed Beera. In the end the question wasn't who is right or who should i trust more. In the End, Nanhi decided to have faith in her love, and to face the world, instead of hiding behind Mohan and letting him beat the crap out of the man that she loves.

Navika always says that Spiderman is her best friend so she should have made him understand, she should have convinced him before going forward with the remaining marriage formalities & she feels that Beera really loves her a lot so she should have asked Beera also to speak up and clear Mohan's doubts they both could have jointly convinced Mohan before going forward with the marriage.

The reason why I believe that Nanhi did not ask Beera to speak up was because that statement would undermine this whole scene of "I have faith in Beera, and in my love, he can't cheat and betray me..." If she had asked him to speak up then the emphasis on this scene would have done down the drain. Instead in my opinion, Beera should have spoken up himself instead of hiding behind Nanhi. The fact that Spiderman is her best friend is why Nanhi told him openly, without any hesitation that I know what I am doing, and although this might be wrong, I am still going to listen to my heart. I'm sorry, if it were me and I were standing in front of my father, i doubt i'd be able to articulate much especially with people around. But Nanhi was so comfortable and so " chawanni and spiderman". She spoke her mind, and her heart. And I think he understood. I truly do, he might have not agreed and I doubt that even if Nanhi had waited to convince him would he have been convinced (he is her protector and father afterall) but he understood. He will continue to have his doubts and he will continue to guard his daughter because that is what fathers' do, but he didn't stop Nanhi, he trusts her. Not him.

Marriage happens only once and a girl like Nanhi who says that she loves her family a lot will always try to convince her parents and they will not go ahead with the marriage without getting their consent and Nanhi has got such a sweet parents and she always sees Mohan as her best friend, i did not really expect this from Nanhi. I thought she would convince them and get their consent.  

I don't know why Nanhi compared her love with MM their story was completely different and Mohan always had patience in his love which she doesn't have she wants everything to happen immediately and Mohan married Megha without convincing his mom but she should not forget that Mohan's mom was not so cool as Mohan. Nanhi could have easily got Mohan's consent but she did not do that.

Mohan is a cool dude. We see him as her spiderman, therefore we always tend to overlook that a parent is ALWAYS a parent. Just because it could be easy to get his consent doesn't always necessarily mean it will in the literal meaning. Also I am sorry but I will disagree with you on Mohan's patience. He waited no doubt, but I don't think he is a saint in the patience department. He's always been sensitive but not patient characterwise. Therefore again, his chawanni is JUST LIKE HER SPIDERMAN.

From the beginning everyone wants Mohan to accept their decision and trust them may it be Nanhi, Megha why cant they just listen to him and convince him for a change, but they always take him granted.

Agreed. Mohan definitely has always been taken for granted, but this time he has been getting the trust, faith, respect and love that he truly has deserved. Deir se aya par shukar aya tho sahi!

Agree to this as well!

Don't apologize! It's your opinion and I respect it. All of us on this forum has a right to not only have a different opinion but also has a right to voice it and defend it, and further discuss it. I'm sorry if I said anything to offend you but like that was your opinion, I countered your points with opinions of my own. Thanks for the response and I'm happy to hear you liked my previous post. Hope you enjoy this one just as much! lol
😆😉

Leesan!! I've missed you along with so many other members! LOL, yes I hope I am not Silent quite literally for very long, I will definitely pop in and out every now and then, but this forum is just SO ADDICTING! SEE! I've spent so much time here already, I told myself one post, but AHHH it's just impossible. LOL.. it's so hard with my University at the moment, especially cuz it's final year, but I will definitely try to entertain and post as much as possible!! Won't be a stranger! 😳

I agree though, I also think that the backlash on this forum seems to be more like the fact that people are just not happy with Ashnoor being replaced. Everyone is so Mohan centric (Myself included by all means) that they overlook the scenes and what its trying to portray. We have to try to see everything from different perceptions and the views of the different characters.

ABPR: Thank you So much! I am glad that you agree and liked my post!

Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: yami2410

Hi Leesan/abpr & Saher, 

Thanks for explaining it  so beautifully, i too agree with your explanation but not completely.

Leesan: thanks for your post!  Perhaps in real life this should have happened. But the vows were occurring, and this revelation was sudden and shocking to Nanhi.  But in reel life ,the CVs have to take some creative license here. Stopping the proceedings and  going back and forth, trying to convince each other, would have been very OTT, boring and impractical IMO.

Leesan: Again, the point in time that this occurred demanded that the explanations were sincere,genuine and heartfelt. And I think Nanhi nailed it. This was her moment to profess her love,trust and faith in Beera and she nailed it! And she did so convincingly IMO, without rancor or disrespect to her parents. It was her decision to make and she made it,for better or for worse. We seldom get to see young woman take a stand and stick by it . 

Leesan:" a girl like Nanhi "  is the problem here IMO!  If anything Nanhi is fiercely independent, determined, and brave. How many times have we seen that?  Nanhi is in love, and love changes everything! She now has someone else to consider , her life partner. Her soulmate if you will, he now forms  part of the fabric of her life. Doesn't every young woman have this transition to make upon marriage? Then why must Nanhi be held to different standards?  Wasn't this the same reason why so many were upset with Megha re Mohan? 
Didn't Megha have to make the same choice  when Papaji asked her to desert Mohan ,and with good reason?  Wasnt she betrayed as well? Yet Megha took her chances, at the risk of losing everything , and we all applauded!!  Fair is fair! 

Leesan: Love is love,no better no worse. Sometimes it takes forever,sometimes it's almost instant. Who are we to decide whose love is more  worthy? Nanhi got a tacit response from Mohan IMO. He was not convinced of Beera's innocence,but he was convinced of Nanhi's love and trust,both for her parents and for Beera. She challenged Beera with the sindoor, and his love got the better of him at that moment. It shows that she knew that no matter what his intentions may have been, his love for her was even greater! She took a chance , for better or for worse. And if she was wrong,she'll pay the price. Like we as adults all have to do at some point.

Leesan: I don't know why everyone keeps making Mohan into a matyr. He most definitely is not! He's wonderfully human, flaws imperfections and all!  And as to why he needs to be protected from every other character in nbt, I'll never comprehend! To me it does him an injustice, as if  he's some sort of weakling or puppet. Mohan is a survivor, loving ,giving and caring to a fault. And quite capable of looking after himself! Whenever he's down,he always manages to get up,dust himself off  and move forward. I empathize with him,but I don't sympathize. I  feel sorry but not pity. He doesn't need it, he's Mohan, he's irrepressible!  Thank God! 

AbhiRa44 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Leesan, I loved that final part - almost everyone ( CV s included too, I am afraid ) are bent upon making Mohan this all suffering martyr. That is so unfair to his character. The best thing I loved about Mohan in ssn1 were those crazy flaws of his. He is an amazing character, no doubt on that and KKK breathes life into him like no other actor can. But even he as an actor has so sportingly agreed to share space with the other parallel leads, who by the way are doing a really neat job as well but most of the posts everywhere run along the same old theme