Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jay_tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: rajbijz

Hello Lee,

i will make sure ven I respond to you nothing is in Hindi.

But I am still disappointed -

the Nanhi from ss1 was understanding, smart, intelligent, mature, cld read eyes, sensible. feel something is wrong in the miniscule of things . Here i am unable to grasp what she is seeing in his hollow eyes. They are hollow -there is no love in his eyes.

Yes, children do go against their parents. She says she trusts Mohan, then atleast she cld have demanded an explanation from Beera instead of telling her side of the story. Mohan is not a fool to stop the proceeding mid-way. She didnt even seek permission to continue. Seemed ot me that it didnt matter toh her whether her parents were there or not - cause she desperately wanted to marry Beera.

What Megha said was right - but again she was not that fiesty Megha - she sided with Mohan  -good - thank you - but as a mother she should have taken a more active step in trying to tell her daughter - to not go ahead with the wedding & also demand from Beera what is going on . If not her , then she cld have told Navika to demand. alternatively they cld have postponed the wedding. Isnt that possible? But all she did was cry.

I feel they killed Navika's character

they actually killed Megha's character too😑 The regressional aanso she shed was ..chalo shaadi theek thaak ho gayi aur kya chahiye...excuse me megha madam..aisey compromises waali shaadiyo mein hi baad mein unresolvable muddhey aur masley uththey hain.
Jay_tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Raji: I feel they killed Naviks's character.

Leean: I disagree. Nanhi loves her parents very much! But she's all grown up and needs to make her own decisions re her future. She's always been  shown as very determined and independent ,resourceful and brave! I think these traits were evident in this epi. She's going to need them again in the near future. It is her character that will get her through it all! 

I am so scared Nanhi will keep putting up a brave front and try to put up with all the rubbish just to make sure her belief is right. 

As i just said  earlier in the post, its the convenience of the storyline to make navika act like this.. otherwise how will they elasticalyy pull n drag  it endlessly.πŸ˜†
iceman7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jaynragz

hahaha wohin toh saara locha haiπŸ˜†

I guess Beera will now honestly get inclined towards Nanhi. Munna & Daddaji will join hands to defeat Mohan.
AbhiRa44 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Leean , you are SO right there.  I felt the same way . Everyone keeps comparing nanhi to ssn 1 ashnoor, but she is GROWN UP and that too GROWN UP UNDER DIFFICULT CIRCUMSTANCES.  It was not a happy childhood at all. Look, even that bratty spoilt little Rim Jim has become better once she came into contact with everyone else. In nanhi's case it was the opposite. She was an angelic little girl, but life was way too rough for her., She turned rebellious and yes, she has patched up with Mohan now but her personality is still different., and moreover, even if things had been the same, a girl in love will not exactly be the ' perfect ' little daughter always. especially, when she herself had a troublesome relationship with the guy in question. I think we have to give credit to the CVs instead of blaming them for the way they handkled this marriage situation. They had to move the story forward with the marriage track and they had to get her to go against everyone to do this. In a lot of other serials, they usually show the girl going out of character completely, with harsh words against the main leads ( acc to most of you, KKK is the one here ) , But nanhi didn't do that at all. yes, she got married..but she put her points across , respecting him so much. the cvs made sure she didn't any crap like " you sabotage everything so impulsively " or anything like that.
and remember, Mohan went aganst his mother and did the same thing. he loved his mother exremely too. and don't say, his mother was wrong then about megha. We knew that, she didn't πŸ˜ƒ . in this case, we know that he maybe wrong, but nanhi doesn't . it's all the same thing actually.
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
By Jaynragz: "@lee very nicely written..yes only time will tell who will be proved right and navika was indeded testing his resolve..and actually askens at him..i trust u..u r trustworthy aren't u.. ? this was what her eyes were asking to Beera. But I think She asks Mohan to trust her instincts,reminding him of his own previous battles with proving his love.  this comparison was wrong on Nanhi's part. no two situations are same, however same they are in the broader context.. this upsets"

Leesan: thank you!  Yes no two situations are exactly the same, but I think Nanhi was perfectly justified in reminding Mohan of his previous battles in love! She's very much in love,and love is love! Who are we to decide whose love is best or greater? Besides this tactic is used all the time , in families ,at the work place, and in relationships etc.  Comparisons between treatment of siblings for example,is a very common ploy used by kids on their parents all the time!  Trust me,I know! πŸ˜‰   

By Jaynragz:"I am so scared Nanhi will keep putting up a brave front and try to put up with all the rubbish just to make sure her belief is right. 

As i just said  earlier in the post, its the convenience of the storyline to make navika act like this.. otherwise how will they elasticalyy pull n drag  it endlessly.πŸ˜†"

Leesan:  Nanhi made her choice! Right or wrong,but it was hers to make, and she must bear the consequences of her decisions.At least it was an informed choice and forewarned is forearmed! I think she acted within her character, determined ,independent and brave! But I don't think she'll put up with any abuse just to prove a point. At least I hope not. She's not banished to some faraway kingdom after all. And she knows her parents love for her is as steadfast as ever.She'll always be welcome home , with open arms. And my dear girl, everyone is always at the convenience of the storyline, Navika included. And so are we!  πŸ˜‰

Oishiii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mohinivk

Srry but i dont agree wid u..
If navi would have really trusted mohan she would have asked d reason for his accusations regarding beera..
But no she went ahead wid d marriage proceedings infront of mohan despite his denials...
Itni himmat hogi usme ki apne parents ke samne unke mana karne ke bawajood she marries beera..
How much mohan was hurt at dis was clearly visible in his eyes

agree with u
permission to lahi sakti thi..
Oishiii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: abpr

Leean , you are SO right there.  I felt the same way . Everyone keeps comparing nanhi to ssn 1 ashnoor, but she is GROWN UP and that too GROWN UP UNDER DIFFICULT CIRCUMSTANCES.  It was not a happy childhood at all. Look, even that bratty spoilt little Rim Jim has become better once she came into contact with everyone else. In nanhi's case it was the opposite. She was an angelic little girl, but life was way too rough for her., She turned rebellious and yes, she has patched up with Mohan now but her personality is still different., and moreover, even if things had been the same, a girl in love will not exactly be the ' perfect ' little daughter always. especially, when she herself had a troublesome relationship with the guy in question. I think we have to give credit to the CVs instead of blaming them for the way they handkled this marriage situation. They had to move the story forward with the marriage track and they had to get her to go against everyone to do this. In a lot of other serials, they usually show the girl going out of character completely, with harsh words against the main leads ( acc to most of you, KKK is the one here ) , But nanhi didn't do that at all. yes, she got married..but she put her points across , respecting him so much. the cvs made sure she didn't any crap like " you sabotage everything so impulsively " or anything like that.
and remember, Mohan went aganst his mother and did the same thing. he loved his mother exremely too. and don't say, his mother was wrong then about megha. We knew that, she didn't πŸ˜ƒ . in this case, we know that he maybe wrong, but nanhi doesn't . it's all the same thing actually.

we r not comparing her with little nanhi
the main t6hing is she love beera and she trust her completely..
we don't have any problem on it..
we r just telling navika should ask permission after her speech
SilentDreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello Forum members! Long time no posts! It's been forever because of my so hectic and busy schedule but with the forum bubbling with posts about NaRa's wedding I honestly could not resist to give my two cents.

First of all LeeSan! You definitely explained it perfectly about Nanhi. I also believe that she was justified and in no way disrespecting Spiderman or Megha.

As for those members who still think that Nanhi is wrong and shouldn't  have gone ahead marrying Beera and she in turn didn't trust Spiderman, I disagree. When she said to spiderman that if you had said no, don't marry Beera, she would have without a question. But He told her that Beera doesn't love her. She objected to THAT. She objected that statement that Beera doesn't love her and that he had been acting this whole time. She mentioned how even if this was revenge, he has been with us so long, I will still continue to trust him, and have faith in him, because not only do I have faith in my love, but I have faith in YOU. Have faith on US- if Beera is here for revenge that still undermines the fact that i know he still deep down LOVES ME. The point isn't about trust Spiderman. It's about faith in love. Something she has seen between her mother and her spiderman. Something she never had thought she'd experience, but so eager to as it's come knocking on her door. Yes this is a drama, but what girl wouldn't like a fairy tale, or a love story that gives you butterflies? All I am saying is that Nanhi Chose to TRUST BEERA. But no where does it mean she doesn't TRUST Mohan. Where is it written that trust can be only for one person? Can't she trust both Mohan and Beera? Nanhi loves both of these men. When Megha trusted Mohan, did any of us truly believe that she disrespects her family, and doesnt love them or her children? No.. we knew that she did. But she went with Mohan to prove her love, and show her trust. I believe Nanhi did something similar yesterday.

Also- She asked Mohan to Trust her instincts, and hence continued the marriage ceremonies. Mohan was hesitant, and understood her. He respected Nanhi's decision, and didn't stop her from proceeding. He accepted his daughters request, and I think that in itself is permission. I doubt that if Mohan or Megha would have objected further would Nanhi have continued without convincing them.

As for those members who say that Child Nanhi was so much different than the present day Nanhi- My question to you. How many of you are exactly the same as you were when you were 8 years old? Have you also not changed? Hasn't your perspective on life, on people changed? When we are children we are innocent, and have no responsibilities. Its actually easier to be perceptive. To think and observe with a clear mind. Why? Because the do's and dont's of what you're supposed to and not supposed to do in the world. The things of what is acceptable and not acceptable are unknown to you. You don't have those things obscuring your judgement. As we grow older, we see these things. And as much as we think it makes us more intelligent, i think it actually makes us stupider. It brings in all these unnecessary concerns and makes us act and see things differently. So when she was a child, she did what she could, because she didn't know what she wasn't supposed to do. Remember when she went to the PL to get the ad printed about remarrying megha? If she were older and knew the society's rules about widows remarriage, would she have been as bold? No. She was innocent, and had no rules or society clouding her judgement. So now the older Nanhi is in this world, in front of society, between her father, superhero, and the man she loves and cannot live without. She respected both. And she did what she felt was right. She followed her heart. Just like Spiderman has always told her to do. Today she put faith in her love, like Spiderman has thought her to do. She didn't back away, she didn't run, just like spiderman has always told her to do. Today she was Spiderman's chawanni and many more ways than she was not.

Uh oh.. gotta run!

BTW- for those who didn't recognize me- it's saher (xsaher786x) i changed my username.. in case you didn't recognize me from my LONG POST! :D
Edited by SilentDreamer - 10 years ago
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by Silentdreamer:    "As for those members who say that Child Nanhi was so much different than the present day Nanhi- My question to you. How many of you are exactly the same as you were when you were 8 years old? Have you also not changed? Hasn't your perspective on life, on people changed? When we are children we are innocent, and have no responsibilities. Its actually easier to be perceptive. To think and observe with a clear mind. Why? Because the do's and dont's of what you're supposed to and not supposed to do in the world. The things of what is acceptable and not acceptable are unknown to you. You don't have those things obscuring your judgement. As we grow older, we see these things. And as much as we think it makes us more intelligent, i think it actually makes us stupider. It brings in all these unnecessary concerns and makes us act and see things differently. So when she was a child, she did what she could, because she didn't know what she wasn't supposed to do. Remember when she went to the PL to get the ad printed about remarrying megha? If she were older and knew the society's rules about widows remarriage, would she have been as bold? No. She was innocent, and had no rules or society clouding her judgement. So now the older Nanhi is in this world, in front of society, between her father, superhero, and the man she loves and cannot live without. She respected both. And she did what she felt was right. She followed her heart. Just like Spiderman has always told her to do. Today she put faith in her love, like Spiderman has thought her to do. She didn't back away, she didn't run, just like spiderman has always told her to do. Today she was Spiderman's chawanni and many more ways than she was not. "

Leesan: excellent,excellent post! πŸ‘  Well thought out, articulate and eloquent!! I especially loved the above paragraph! Great stuff! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Welcome back Saher! πŸ˜Š  Though you've changed your name , please don't take it so literally and remain so Silent??!! πŸ˜‰   So don't be a stranger, ok?  

I just don't get it when 22 yr old Nanhi keeps being compared ,mostly negatively , to the 10 year old Nanhi??!!  A child to an adult? And expect everything to remain the same. πŸ˜•  Especially for a child that has undergone so much trauma in her young life.    Time and circumstances change people, that's the reality of life. Sometimes I wonder if it's just not the dissatisfaction that JS replaced Ashnoor in NBT 2, a backlash of sorts?  Anyways, thanks again and please pop in again soon! πŸ˜Š
AbhiRa44 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
That was an awesome post, Silentdreamer 😊 You nailed it just right. Nanhi in sun 2 has been given a very strong personality. So obviously she is not to be expected to just blindly make anyone else's, even if it is her own darling spider man.'s her own. She thinks with her own mind and right now, look at the threshold she was standing on. About to get married to a man she fell in love with ( and with whom she had trust issues earlier and got them sorted out and btw, if people weren't busy nara bashing and skipping their scenes, the current situation would have made more sense ) . Yu think she would just break everything off just because her spider man didn't trust him just like she did? Come on, that's like expecting too much. I personally loved the way she stood up and supported Beera's deep feelings for her and that too, by showing how much she still valued spider man. And as for asking for permission, isn't " please trust my instincts " and his soft " you know what you are doing, right? " enough? Does she have to exactly use a different phrase for permission?