India-Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Navika's indirect blackmail!!..

AkkiLuvsCOLORS IF-Stunnerz
AkkiLuvsCOLORS
AkkiLuvsCOLORS

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
I feel Navi knew evrything so she tried to show that she went against Monu and plus all her bhashans were making Beera guilty so at last he went against Dadaji...Great move lolz...But happy that Megha supported Mohan in front of allWinkLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sabsfathimaHarshad_dbestShreeswathymeghan27

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
I was thinking ki navi badla marriage kar rahi hai beera seLOL. But i think its better that beera turns positive. Nahi toh aur drama jhelna padtha.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shreeswathy

srishti bhutani Goldie
srishti bhutani
srishti bhutani

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
 meghas reaction was a surprise abt navika i believe her bhashans r based on her blind trust n not sum other well thought out move
she said she wasnt going against mohan but supporting beera i was like one and the same thingLOL

i hv cum to an imp conclusion abt navika after 12 yrs whtever trust she began to show on mohan again is not bcoz she had realised her mistake its just becoz of beera  tht she strted seeing things other way round he said it so she strted having second thoughts  beera has replaced the pink spectacles on her nose and she sees the world from his eyes...this was pretty much  visible from the way she gave mohan a look (which luked mean to me)after she decided to continue the pheras

she said she wud have cancelled the wedding if mohan had asked her to do so without even giving her a reason...i dun believe it she wud have questioned him and today she didnt even question beera when mohan made his allegation on him aur kuch nahi to atleast ek baar directly beera ko pooch sakti thi with a determined look vo ya to chup rehta ya sach bolta ya jhoot bolta teeno conditions mein uski intentions ke baare mein pata chal jata

daddaji left the wedding at the end in rage tht proved mohans point tht they did have tht cheap stunt planned out in sab ko fir bhi samajh mein nahi aaya ki ek point pe ye sab yahi plan kar rahe the

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rajbijznb.neha

rajbijz IF-Dazzler
rajbijz
rajbijz

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by srishti bhutani

meghas reaction was a surprise abt navika i believe her bhashans r based on her blind trust n not sum other well thought out move
she said she wasnt going against mohan but supporting beera i was like one and the same thingLOL

i hv cum to an imp conclusion abt navika after 12 yrs whtever trust she began to show on mohan again is not bcoz she had realised her mistake its just becoz of beera  tht she strted seeing things other way round he said it so she strted having second thoughts  beera has replaced the pink spectacles on her nose and she sees the world from his eyes...this was pretty much  visible from the way she gave mohan a look (which luked mean to me)after she decided to continue the pheras

she said she wud have cancelled the wedding if mohan had asked her to do so without even giving her a reason...i dun believe it she wud have questioned him and today she didnt even question beera when mohan made his allegation on him aur kuch nahi to atleast ek baar directly beera ko pooch sakti thi with a determined look vo ya to chup rehta ya sach bolta ya jhoot bolta teeno conditions mein uski intentions ke baare mein pata chal jata

daddaji left the wedding at the end in rage tht proved mohans point tht they did have tht cheap stunt planned out in sab ko fir bhi samajh mein nahi aaya ki ek point pe ye sab yahi plan kar rahe the

very nicely put.

srishti bhutani

rajbijz IF-Dazzler
rajbijz
rajbijz

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aakash-

I feel Navi knew evrything so she tried to show that she went against Monu and plus all her bhashans were making Beera guilty so at last he went against Dadaji...Great move lolz...But happy that Megha supported Mohan in front of allWinkLOL

Nah Navika didn't know about Beera cause i feel Beera did get a little shocked by Nanhi not listening to Spiderman. He cld have done with better expressions  but this is what we have Unhappy

AkkiLuvsCOLORS IF-Stunnerz
AkkiLuvsCOLORS
AkkiLuvsCOLORS

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Hmm but Nanhi saw Dadajis reaction the way he left d place wid raagi..still Nanhi dint question Beera..huh..

srishti bhutani

srishti bhutani Goldie
srishti bhutani
srishti bhutani

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
adding a little more ,navikas faith returning in mohan has a weak foundation and  beeras contribution to a large extent (tht also showed today.)i m sure if mohan goes hell bent against beera she wud again strt hating mohan

ps:thnk u rajbijz and neha...:-)

Edited by srishti bhutani - 25 June 2013 at 1:10pm
rajbijz IF-Dazzler
rajbijz
rajbijz

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aakash-

Hmm but Nanhi saw Dadajis reaction the way he left d place wid raagi..still Nanhi dint question Beera..huh..

after all she sees love in his hollow eyes & even more love in his heart - so what does one expect?

srishti bhutani

Go to top