Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Asad & His Trust Issues : Epi June 25 (Page 9)

metoyou IF-Sizzlerz
metoyou
metoyou

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:11am | IP Logged

Again, waiting for the Ajmer track. I do not want to get my hopes too high since I believe that expectations leads to disappointments. The hype around the outdoor has been mega, so I just hope that it turns out to be good in sense of script and dialogues. Hope the CV's will do justice to it and hopefully it will indeed bring some positiveness into Asad-Zoya relationship. 

P.S. On a side note: Asad looked damn HOT in his casual clothing Embarrassed (Sorry, I just had to mention this) 
[/QUOTE]

I agree me2you...can't have very high expectations with Ajmer track...just hope that Asya will be resurrected...KSG and SJ's acting skills are still keeping me glued to this show right now. 
[/QUOTE]

No doubts about KSG and SJ's acting skills, that is the only thing which I am very sure of wont go wrong with the Ajmer track. I just hope the CV's and Gul Khan live up to the audiences expectations since they have created such a huge hype about it. The PH makes sure that the TV channels do not air any segments about it which I think is good. Too many spoilers/previews and all can ruin all the excitement about the much talked about Ajmer track. Can't do anything else than just wait and watch...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bheegi

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zara-KSG-malik

there are many points which are not making sense right now
like why dilshad is not trusting his own son, even if Asad believes he has done some gunnah i feel dilshad should be the one saying no he is my son and he cant do this
why ayaan cant see Asad's love for zoya

but all cvs want is separation of AsYa and sad songs in Ajmer
for the sake of Ajmer all loopholes are done

ps: I missed u , ap k bina forum khali khali lagta hai

thanks zara...i am back nowSmile but wish we get some better written tracks in near future...hope Ajmer will bring back the charmSmile
bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by webuser7

Sangeeta, hope you had a good vacation. I am away on vacation now. Cant believe I am wasting my time on this show instead of enjoying the beach!

Agreed with you, the writers are leaving huge loopholes. I am very disappointed with Zoya's character. First she does not confide in anyone. Yes, she tried to tell Asad and he didnt listen. Why not tell Dilshad? If anyone is on Zoya's side, its Dilshad Mamma. What a waste. I loved this jodi when the had their nok-zhoks and when they combined forces to find Raghu. I dont have too much hopes for Ajmer either.

I hope I am wrong but in the last few interviews I get the feeling that KSG is not happy with his role. Hope they bring the old Asad back but more understanding and romantic. Tanveer needs to be kicked out pronto. Cant bear to watch this track. ALso, WTH is wrong with Ayaan? He is judging Asad based on his own circumstances. I will not be able to watch a Zoyaan track. Raabert-Mona track? Bring it on. Zoyaan, heck no.

Got to go now.

Hi RK. Hope you are having a great vacation at the beach. QH craze makes us have this love-hate relationship with the show and the characters. I guess that's what the PH wants...Smile
I am keeping my expectations low for the Ajmer track and hoping for the best
I agree, Zoya needs to reveal Tanu's intentions to someone. Rashid knows but as always has his mute button on

webuser7

Mystic_nights_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mystic_nights_
Mystic_nights_

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:04am | IP Logged
@beegi
lovely post...
i actually found yesterdais episode worth watching as dilshad's scene was awesome, the way she handled tanveer and also the disgusted and irritated looks asad gave tanveer was a start of something from his side.

bheegi

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _vineeta_

Hi Sangeeta, how are you?

Very rarely I see frustration from you like this, I am not sure what they are making out of him now. A guy doesn't trust others that fine, but himself tooOuch, isn't that one of quality of low esteem people. Ek sher ko bakri bana diya hai Gul or Tanveer ne...

I think not only the audience, even KSG and SJ are frustrated with Billo track. Right now, am not liking what they have done to Asad...hope the sher will be back soon. I don't want Rashid #2

The whole track since Tanveer came to QH has been nothing but utter non sense, we were forced to accept her as intelligent vamp who can rule anyone, but seriously how long can we act like a dumb. Its not 2-3 hr movie you watch all BS, enjoy or scream idiocies and be normal This has been over 3 months.

apparently, she brings TRPs!

Do they forget their own story around her, she is married woman for God sake?

They really think Amrapali is treat to watch?? They can screw up Surbhi at most important day and spend extra time and money to make Amrapali special, but her acting is still as cringe worthy as Tanveer character. Cant understand their love for herAngryDead..

Today was disappointment, she was trying to make us feel happy about Asad's being pure, but does it make an iota of difference until he know? Dilshaad insulted her, but why she didn't throw her? Why they include these scenes which has no meaning at all..

Dilshaad is too nice to throw anyone out...her hint was a slap on Tanveer but she is too besharam

Gul is killing everything with her, QH's standard has gone to drain. Its has become cheap brainless story now. I seriously don't see any hope, you are right the innocence of their love is gone forever. It will never be same ever now...

i think their love has entered the next phase...it will be more mature and intense now

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siri22

Bang on Post. All valid points which have been bugging everyone I believe.

Tanu and Amarpali are both getting on my nerves. I was never this frustrated with Razia even on her worst days. Gul's weird obsession towards her villains seeing it a second time around.Ouch  Although I'm sad for everyone I can't decide whom I'm more mad at.

Asad I can't as I have no hopes but Zoya I can't believe she was so careless even after Tanu's numerous taunts and challenges. All she did was flaunt in front of the cat by walking or dancing with Asad. Why isn't she speaking up? Dilshad is my only hope and I'm glad she atleast asked the cat to get out albeit too politely for my own liking. 

Someone please give brains to the Khan household to ask the cat all the right questions.

Thanks siri...well if we go by SBS/SBB, Tanu is about to be exposed although I will believe it when I see it. They have been saying this for a while

Siri22

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Barunmayi

I am frustrated the way screenplay is written I hv said in some other post as well Gul need to pay her writers to come up with beleiveable story
What a mockery to A ASAD A Ahmed khan character atleast ek monologue toh banta : am I capable of doing this , why asad keeps forgetting if he is rashids blood then he is Dilshaad paravarish
Nyways atleast asad ask tanu if goons were successful in putting me out why did they live u there

About zoyaan I hv doubt coz today I felt when humzie showed ayan her stop hand he had a exp of did he loose something dear to him and zoya will never marry ayan first coz its asad little bro and she know humzie loves him engaged or not and to get in sidduiqui mansion hurting humera is last thing that will get her closer to gaffur
Cvs please one spoon of logic is missing better mk it rt

Thanks Barun. After the Billo SR, I am prepared for anything- I wouldn't discount Ayan-Zoya track as this PH can give us all kinds of twistsConfused
bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

I totally agree! This is a trust issue! If he can trust Tanveer when she said he forced himself on her, then why could he not trust Zoya when she told him there was something wrong with Tanveer's intentions? The reason is that he finds it harder to trust himself more than even others!

I believe his Dad cheating on his mum has defined his OWN self worth! This is the reason he found it easy to beleive that he may have cheated on Zoya! Just like Dilshaad said those harsh things about "khoon ka rang", Asad too believes this totally! HE thinks the son of a cheating man can't be much better than his father! Sub consciously he believes he is capable of such acts!!

This is the reason he so readily believes Tanveer! Just like Dilshaad lost faith in her "parvarish" and claimed his blood makes him a cheat... Asad too has forgotten his own character and principals and only trusts what he thinks of as his "bad blood"!

So yes, it IS a trust issue! A lack of trust in his OWN charachter! He thinks Rashid Ahemed Khan's son can't be trusted! That is why he believes the lies so readily even when some of it defies logic! This is an emotional issue for him! He is NOT thinking logically at all! That is MY take on the matter!

Thanks Darcy...that's exactly what I have been trying to say. Because of Rashid's betrayal, AAK has never learnt to trust people including himself. Tanu is an old childhood friend and therefore he clings on to her and trusts her out of his insecurity...hope this will all change for the good after this redemption track

Go to top