Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Asad & His Trust Issues : Epi June 25 (Page 8)

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvAsya1

I always loved your postsClap..coming to the episode I cant stand asad anymore the way he sympathize tanveer made me sick to my stomach . Is he even thinking about zoya I feel like  he just wanted to say sorry and go back to tanveer..Angry dont understand y cvs r playing with such a good character..y cant they bring old lion back.I dont know where cvs are going I want  them to stop there and bring us back our old QH ..I cant tolerate anymoreAngry..Please i request cvs to put some logic in the serial...Thanks for reading my bakwaas post..Have a great daySmile

thanks luvasya...right now Asad is still in a very confused and dazed phase. Hope when he is away, he will think clearly and realize that something just doesn't add up

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rendezvousvin

Truly said Sangeeta.. I am just disappointed with Asad for being such a dumb.. He questioned her because she is the only one who can tell him what happened on that night as he couldn't recall anything apart from he being hit on his head and falling on the ground... But the very next moment he believed that he forced Tanveer in that state and couldn't even recall that... and that too without questioning Tanveer that if he has forced her then why was she lying with him or sitting on the same bed when he woke up? Why she tried stopping him by saying Zoya won't understand when he was going behind her? Why has she kept mum and not blamed him for forcing her or in other words raping her? Why is she still staying in the same house and being so understanding to the man who forced her? There are so many questions which proves her story to be fake... but alas! Asad hasn't asked any instead believed that he is the one is guilty and thus unworthy for Zoya... I loved Dilshad for telling her that she is equally and more than that responsible for what has transpired and Asad can't be blamed alone...

Thanks rendezvousin. I am not sure if Tanveer actually implied it was rape or did she mean that they both got carried away? I feel her words described the former but her actions implied the latter...this discrepancy in her story  should raise some concerns

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iheartChairendezvousvin

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eshasrk

Well the only thing I can say to Asad Ahmed Khan at the moment is...:
your so-called childhood friend has all the tehzeeb and tameez you've always wanted in a woman, something you repeatedly threw in Zoya's face that she was lacking...well there you go dude

And I am happy that at least Zoya is out of the house without giving him any explanation or whatever !!!!!!!
What goes around comes around...Asad has never believed Zoya without having proof infront of his eyes, well today he gets a taste of his own medicine...
Frankly speaking I am really getting fed up of Asad's behaviour

I think even KSG is not too satisfied with the character as is evident from his recent interviewsConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iheartChai

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Kirann..

Bheegi I'm so damn frustrated with Billi like she has no shame, no self-respect, no feelings, no guilty, nothing at all! She's seriously the limit! I WANT HER OUT SO BAD! I just hate her SO MUCH!

I feel your pain Kirann...Cry
delena90 IF-Sizzlerz
delena90
delena90

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Hey Sangeeta,

Good post!

The story has loopholes - ain't that the truth! However, I am still holding out hope that logic shall return.

Asad - He is a man who has battled his fears and trust issues on his own for a very long time. Whatever his past is/isn't the one truth that cannot be changed is the fact that Rashid leaving caused him to have to grow very fast. No child should have to see their mother broken, no child should be abandoned and no child should have to bear the pain of having their loved ones ripped from their arms  - read Ayaan. Whatever Rashid's intentions were or how he was manipulated into them it does not change the fact that his actions have wronged Asad in a deep way. Asad's fear of becoming like his father has festered over time so when Tanveer spouted her crap he readily believed her. Not because Tanveer said it but because he expects the worst from himself.

I also have a theory that he may have been cross-checking with Tanveer on what happened that night. He does remember hallucinating Zoya, but he conveniently left that out when he questioned her. It is is possible he wanted to see what she would say?

Or the other way this could work is he does believe Tanveer but then at some point in time he overhears are telling the truth and realizes he has done nothing wrong. The way I see it, Asad has no reason to disbelieve Tanveer. The man is way too warped is his own misery to question anything that the woman says. Plus his own insecurities makes him believe that he is capable of this. For Asad to grow now he needs to catch her in the lie.  For me, this would explain why he is romancing Zoya in Ajmer. Otherwise, I just can't see how it happens.

Also what I found very curious was the fact that he never apologized to Tanveer for "raping" her. Surely, a righteous man would. Instead Asad was more worried about Zoya and how he should apologize to her. Both times today Tanveer initiated contact and he moved away. This tells me that sub-consciously he is questioning her story and he does not believe her. But, lets see how they play it

Tanveer - this spot on womankind needs to die like yesterday. What a b**** !! There is literally nothing that can justify her pathetic and disgusting behavior. Not an ounce of remorse and shame. She truly is disgusting and frankly while I don't wish this on any woman I want this cat to lose her baby. Maybe that will wake her up to the fact that she is a worthless POS. The problem with the Tanveer track is there is no back story...no explanation for her behavior and unfortunately Amrapali is a pathetic actress. She over does it in every scene. Asad is dumb but she makes Asad look dumber than he is because at no point does she look innocent or like a tehzeebwali aurat. Nisha, despite her wooden expressions at least had that going for her. Tanveer needs to die and AG needs acting lessons pronto.

Edited by delena90 - 25 June 2013 at 7:48pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hsvspinkflamingoNishitaraoiheartChaibheegi

hsvs Goldie
hsvs
hsvs

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Hi Sangeeta,

How are you? Recovering from the jet lag? Resumed work? 

well, coming to the episode, it is NOT the drama or angst or the separation track that bugs me! It is initially the cheap premise that they used - Tanveer trapping Asad in the good old wh**ish way! But yes, we had gotten enough signals that she would have tried that sooner or later. 

I enjoyed friday and Mondays episodes simply because we didnt see much of that wretched Billi but yesterday she was back in her element. Gawd, Tanveer is simply one of the most despicable, disgusting, shameless characters I have seen on TV. Its becoming quite unbearable and I may stop watching for a bit and just read updates!

What is jarring are the loopholes! Yes, this track is meant for Asad to be broken down, stripped of everything including his preconceived notions and then emerge as a strong character and I understand that he shall get there. But till such time, the dumbness that the CVs are making him exhibit is still painful to watch. There were so many loopholes in Tanveers story. Did Asad question even one thing? No. 

I wonder if this is on purpose or is this a case of very poor writing? ... Somewhere I think not; cos in the last few episodes they have tied some things back to the past. Asad's dialogue about not being layiq for Zoya is definitely a throw back to his misfit dialogue at that farmhouse! So I do muster a slight hope that the CVs do have something in mind while letting these glaring loopholes stay. 

Also, why didnt Asad question how Zoya got there? Okay, Asad is dumb and is traumatized and not thinking. But Dilshad, Najma?> They were there when Zoya got the call... Shouldnt they have asked when Zoya was around? Okay, why dont they get Asad to check his call log for a change and figure out that someone called Zoya that day. Since he was knocked out, it had to be Tanveer or the kidnapper...Too much to ask for, I understand. Or Maybe Asad will start thinking and may start doubting her... 

Hope springs eternal, doesnt it? I still have some left...LOL

What I want to understand is why will Asad go behind Zoya to Ajmer? Yesterday, he was convinced that he had done the deed with Tanveer... and was all set to undo the damage to her reputationConfused. And when he realised that Zoya had left, he was not really ready to pursue her. So what happens that changes this. I hope they provide logical answers in the build-up to Ajmer. 

All said and done, It was heart rending to watch Asad defeated and deprived of his self-esteem while the b**** carries on successfully. This is my problem. Evil has been shown to win over good for too long - much too long for my comfort. I am just waiting for poetic justice for that bitch!

I am done predicting and theorising. I will watch because I am curious. Really dont care how she continues the story - as long as she doesnt dispel all logic. The days the wh*** reigns in the show, I shall exercise my right to switch off the TV set Smile

Edited by hsvs - 25 June 2013 at 7:54pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Noe123NishitaraoiheartChaidelena90bheegi

MKB-kitkit Senior Member
MKB-kitkit
MKB-kitkit

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
even though i luv asad his been pissing me off soo badly lately...he needs 2 learn 2 think for himself n not listen to that billo rani!!!!!

bheegi

Saathfan IF-Dazzler
Saathfan
Saathfan

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bheegi

Originally posted by Drea_QH1fan

A few more questions I have...she said that after he knocked out she took him to a bed. How was she able to carry his weight all by herself? She must be Superwoman. 

How is she spoilt? She was married already...

When he was intoxicated with Zoya, why didn't he force himself on her then?

The fact that he believes that he could commit such a crime just makes me feel even worse for him. 
Dilshad is the only one treating Tanveer how she should be treated. Only thing left is for her to be put out. 

Great post Smile

Thanks Andrea...can someone send all these questions to Asad Ahmed Khan??

So someone from her husband gang of goons hit asad but then took one look at billi and fled.
She dragged him from floor of a factory to a bed in a back room of a unknown factory.  Wow resourceful.
Assad raped her but she kissed him all over.  Is asad so desperate to copulate that he could not wait few more hours and humped first female in sight.  
How did zoya get to factory.

I am disliking this over emotional stupid asad and can't wait for his marriage to tannu because then I can walk away from this show.

Edited by Saathfan - 25 June 2013 at 8:09pm

bheegi

Go to top