Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Asad & His Trust Issues : Epi June 25 (Page 7)

Barunmayi Groupbie
Barunmayi
Barunmayi

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
I am frustrated the way screenplay is written I hv said in some other post as well Gul need to pay her writers to come up with beleiveable story
What a mockery to A ASAD A Ahmed khan character atleast ek monologue toh banta : am I capable of doing this , why asad keeps forgetting if he is rashids blood then he is Dilshaad paravarish
Nyways atleast asad ask tanu if goons were successful in putting me out why did they live u there

About zoyaan I hv doubt coz today I felt when humzie showed ayan her stop hand he had a exp of did he loose something dear to him and zoya will never marry ayan first coz its asad little bro and she know humzie loves him engaged or not and to get in sidduiqui mansion hurting humera is last thing that will get her closer to gaffur
Cvs please one spoon of logic is missing better mk it rt

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bheegiMrDarcyfan

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendsall

Ye sab me cvs ka hi role hein Sangi n dey think kuch b dikhayenge, asya hein tho trp milegi!! 

I was so damn pissed even none frm family asked zo abt d call:(

Billi s preggy n no love for Asad but still doing all dis s puke-worthy:(

N she being tehzeeb e afta, being married n got involved wid a guy like dis n not feel sorry  n ll still Asad thk she s innocent s utter shit!! 

Trps shud mk cvs realise! preggy drama in future, d thot itself s cringeworthy :(

Are they still measuring TRPs? I heard that they were going to stop..
bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sb111

I totally agree with you!  It is sooo frustrating watching and wanting some of these loopholes to be closed ... and it never happens!  If they want to extend the story lines and keep the show going they could actually fill some screen time with giving us some details.  It's all in the details!  Instead they jump from plot to plot but leave gaping holes in the storyline and we, the viewers, are left giving them (CVs) the benefit of the doubt again and again.  This has happened in EVERY major event to date.  After the Akram abduction ... where was the guilt from Asad and the follow-up with authorities (more than just a quick phone call that came as a side conversation)? After Mangulpur ... where was the self-reflection from Asad and post trauma reaction from Zoya (she was buried alive for God's sake!) and the follow-up with authorities?  The Immigration Officer's warning that someone was plotting against them ... forgotten! The almost electrocution ... forgotten!  The apparent Tannu Ex-husband attempt ... call the cops already!  Who called Zoya and how did she know to go to the warehouse ... doesn't someone care to ask? And on and on ...

And now Asad ... come on man WAKEUP and connect the dots!

And Zoya ... don't leave your man to be duped by the Vamp and SPEAKUP, say something to someone or leave a note or something!

And Tannu ... your omnipotence is getting to be more than one can tolerate ... the viewer's intelligence is being TAKEN FOR A RIDE!

It seems like every big event could be followed with a few episodes/scenes of CONNECTING THE DOTS.  Instead the CVs just jump to the next plot or sequence and we, the viewers, are left feeling like something's amiss and incomplete.

How long will I keep giving allowances to these inconsistencies and making excuses for the lack of logic.  "That's just the way these shows are" isn't going to cut it for much longer! 

P.S.  And I want happy, joking, light-hearted Rom-Com back!!! This has been lost since Tannu came on the scene ' but that's a whole different topic that I could go on and on about!

Thanks sb111...i am with you on the frustration. How long will they test our intelligence? Yes, i miss the cute nok jhonks of asya...hope we can get the flavor back again. I don't mind a separation track as long as it makes sense. This current track seems to be forced and has left a bad taste in our mouths. Wish they could have come up with something less distasteful but impactful
bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mamathasridhar

nice post sangeetha.Clap...but i guess there is no place for logic in this drama...

For me today's episode was another piece of disgusting Tanu histrionics. Doesn't she have any sharam aur hayaa in her system? Of course NOT! Hope this is Billi's last phase...

Waiting for this to end...hamaare paas aur villian hain na...i just loathe the concept where the so called best friend turns into an evil witch... Pardon my language 

thanks mamatha...how long can the vamps win? I guess we just have to wait and be patient. Wait for the day when justice will prevail...
bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by me2you

A very strong but firm analyses today, thanks!

Yes, indeed today it was Billo Rani all over. Kuch hadh tak she is succeeding in her evil plan. Of course, ek na ek din the truth will be out but for that a lot of things need to happen:

Like you said, Asad has to trust himself first. How on earth can he believe Tanveer just like that?! Does he really have a low self-esteem of himself or is he just way too confused to think a bit logically?! For a long time, I thought that Asad might know about Tanveer's asli chehra but know I have my doubts...Joh bhi ho, wake up dude and sort this out ASAP!

Don't know when Zoya will say something. I guess it will take a few days for her to get out of this shock. Currently, Tanveer's evil mind and dhamki's are an non-reachable area for Zoya. The only thing she can think of is Asad's betrayal and her broken heart. Perhaps, she will find some peace and answers at the Dargah.

Again, waiting for the Ajmer track. I do not want to get my hopes too high since I believe that expectations leads to disappointments. The hype around the outdoor has been mega, so I just hope that it turns out to be good in sense of script and dialogues. Hope the CV's will do justice to it and hopefully it will indeed bring some positiveness into Asad-Zoya relationship. 

P.S. On a side note: Asad looked damn HOT in his casual clothing Embarrassed (Sorry, I just had to mention this) 

I agree me2you...can't have very high expectations with Ajmer track...just hope that Asya will be resurrected...KSG and SJ's acting skills are still keeping me glued to this show right now. 
MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
I totally agree! This is a trust issue! If he can trust Tanveer when she said he forced himself on her, then why could he not trust Zoya when she told him there was something wrong with Tanveer's intentions? The reason is that he finds it harder to trust himself more than even others!

I believe his Dad cheating on his mum has defined his OWN self worth! This is the reason he found it easy to beleive that he may have cheated on Zoya! Just like Dilshaad said those harsh things about "khoon ka rang", Asad too believes this totally! HE thinks the son of a cheating man can't be much better than his father! Sub consciously he believes he is capable of such acts!!

This is the reason he so readily believes Tanveer! Just like Dilshaad lost faith in her "parvarish" and claimed his blood makes him a cheat... Asad too has forgotten his own character and principals and only trusts what he thinks of as his "bad blood"!

So yes, it IS a trust issue! A lack of trust in his OWN charachter! He thinks Rashid Ahemed Khan's son can't be trusted! That is why he believes the lies so readily even when some of it defies logic! This is an emotional issue for him! He is NOT thinking logically at all! That is MY take on the matter!

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 25 June 2013 at 5:30pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iheartChaibheegi

Nishitarao IF-Dazzler
Nishitarao
Nishitarao

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
I agree that Asad has major trust issues.. but thats the only part I agree with you today..
See the problem is that the characters don't understand each other or themselves as much as we  understand them.. We are able to think clearly ..but the characters are not coz they are going through something unimaginable.. people lose their capacity to be calm and think logically during sich situations..  

Asad asks Tanveer for the truth because she was the only other person involved.. He doesn't remember the truth, so its natural for him to ask her..
There are countless possibilities where you could wake up and do something  in a semi-concious state and not  remember anything when you wake up the next morning..

Tanveer didn't say he raped her.. She said he came onto her, she resisted initially and then gave in..That's why he doesn't question her about why she is sticking around.. Coz she admits that it was partially her fault too.. 
Yes, for him Tanveer is still his childhood friend who would never resort to such cheap tricks..so it had to be him who did wrong..

Who called Zoya, how she got there?..those things doesn't matter to him this point... 

Edited by Nishitarao - 25 June 2013 at 7:13pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Siri22iheartChaibheegi

sparikh IF-Dazzler
sparikh
sparikh

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
what I don't get is how can such a successful person does not trust himself but takes someone else's word for it?

He has to have self-belief in order to be where he is shown as professionally...& it does translate into personal life as well!

CVs have forgotten what they had created; instead of showing a growth; the character has 20 steps back; is it b/c he's stopped working??? He has not build anything since the show started...Tongue

-Sona

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bheegi

Go to top