Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Asad & His Trust Issues : Epi June 25 (Page 6)

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anushreemishra

great post...missed you...ya asad needs to wake up soon very soon...these episodes are becoming so intolerable that i can't even watch them more than once and purane episodes dekho have watched it like a million times...please QH become tolerable again...

Thanks Anushree. I agree, the writers need to bring QH back on track soon...but I have a feeling a lot of twists and turns are going to play havoc before Asya finally unite

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iheartChai

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvbug2011

I wish, I wish, I wish...that someone would flush Tanveer out of QH!!! But if that's not going to happen, I wish that someone would stop her marrying Asad!

And of course, enjoyed your post, Bheegi!

Thanks tvbug...hope your wishes come trueSmile

tvbug2011

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rupunzale

Hi Sangi,

These are my thoughts...Mujhe Sach Batao Tannu...These are the words Asad asked Billo...he wanted the truth from her...what does it imply ? It implies that after everything that has happened...everything that he has put Zoya through...he still trusts Billo blindly...undeniably ...unconditionally. 

It baffles me that he didn't ask Billo for evidence like he has always insisted Zoya provide

Now there will be many who thinks that he might have said it because his worst fears have come true...that he has lost trust in himself...but please step back think that by asking billi for the truth...he confirmed that Billo's words either truth or a lie would be the final word for him...in other words he wouldn't doubt her words over anything...he basically asked her to make the decision for him...

Yeah...his faith in her is really baffling although her story has so many loopholes. Hopefully, he will sit back and ponder over her botched up theory. Did she imply rape? If yes, then why is she so calm?

Now considering Asad's immense trust on billi...how can Asya survive as a couple? It's not possible...

To even think of pursuing Zoya the first and foremost thing Asad needs to do is cut of all relationships with Billo and be an open book to Zoya without any pretensions...that is the first step towards mending a relationship after the trauma of infidelity ( in this case he is innocent but it's not proven yet)...just avoiding or ignoring her will not do it...he needs to show her the door.

At this point, I agree...only one of them can stay at Khan household

Sangi...there is no point hoping anything anymore...Amrapali is the new heroine. She thinks that QH is running for her...I just read the updates and watch some selected scenes to comment in the forum and interact with friends...I have met some wonderful ppl in the forum.

The only satisfaction is that Zoya has left him and the house without giving him the chance to explain...Dilshad showing Billo the door. He wanted her to leave from day one...well, he has gotten his wish fulfilled...now, he can play house with his bestie Tannu for all I care...

Zoya cannot return in this house until Billo his out ...period.

I have a feeling, CVs are working towards Ayaan-Zoya track also...Ouch

I wish the Cvs are worked on a better redemption track for Asad instead of this vulgar mix

Edited by bheegi - 25 June 2013 at 3:02pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RupunzaleiheartChai

KambakthIshq IF-Rockerz
KambakthIshq
KambakthIshq

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
I want AAK, the sheer back...Bas!

Totally agree with you ma'am Thumbs Up

bheegi

_vineeta_ IF-Dazzler
_vineeta_
_vineeta_

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Hi Sangeeta, how are you?

Very rarely I see frustration from you like this, I am not sure what they are making out of him now. A guy doesn't trust others that fine, but himself tooOuch, isn't that one of quality of low esteem people. Ek sher ko bakri bana diya hai Gul or Tanveer ne...

The whole track since Tanveer came to QH has been nothing but utter non sense, we were forced to accept her as intelligent vamp who can rule anyone, but seriously how long can we act like a dumb. Its not 2-3 hr movie you watch all BS, enjoy or scream idiocies and be normal This has been over 3 months.

Do they forget their own story around her, she is married woman for God sake?

They really think Amrapali is treat to watch?? They can screw up Surbhi at most important day and spend extra time and money to make Amrapali special, but her acting is still as cringe worthy as Tanveer character. Cant understand their love for herAngryDead..

Today was disappointment, she was trying to make us feel happy about Asad's being pure, but does it make an iota of difference until he know? Dilshaad insulted her, but why she didn't throw her? Why they include these scenes which has no meaning at all..

Gul is killing everything with her, QH's standard has gone to drain. Its has become cheap brainless story now. I seriously don't see any hope, you are right the innocence of their love is gone forever. It will never be same ever now...

Edited by _vineeta_ - 25 June 2013 at 3:15pm

friendsallbheegi

Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Bang on Post. All valid points which have been bugging everyone I believe.

Tanu and Amarpali are both getting on my nerves. I was never this frustrated with Razia even on her worst days. Gul's weird obsession towards her villains seeing it a second time around.Ouch  Although I'm sad for everyone I can't decide whom I'm more mad at.

Asad I can't as I have no hopes but Zoya I can't believe she was so careless even after Tanu's numerous taunts and challenges. All she did was flaunt in front of the cat by walking or dancing with Asad. Why isn't she speaking up? Dilshad is my only hope and I'm glad she atleast asked the cat to get out albeit too politely for my own liking. 

Someone please give brains to the Khan household to ask the cat all the right questions.

iheartChaibheegi

Rupunzale IF-Dazzler
Rupunzale
Rupunzale

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bheegi

Originally posted by Rupunzale

Hi Sangi,

These are my thoughts...Mujhe Sach Batao Tannu...These are the words Asad asked Billo...he wanted the truth from her...what does it imply ? It implies that after everything that has happened...everything that he has put Zoya through...he still trusts Billo blindly...undeniably ...unconditionally. 

It baffles me that he didn't ask Billo for evidence like he has always insisted Zoya provide

Now there will be many who thinks that he might have said it because his worst fears have come true...that he has lost trust in himself...but please step back think that by asking billi for the truth...he confirmed that Billo's words either truth or a lie would be the final word for him...in other words he wouldn't doubt her words over anything...he basically asked her to make the decision for him...

Yeah...his faith in her is really baffling although her story has so many loopholes. Hopefully, he will sit back and ponder over her botched up theory. Did she imply rape? If yes, then why is she so calm?

Now considering Asad's immense trust on billi...how can Asya survive as a couple? It's not possible...

To even think of pursuing Zoya the first and foremost thing Asad needs to do is cut of all relationships with Billo and be an open book to Zoya without any pretensions...that is the first step towards mending a relationship after the trauma of infidelity ( in this case he is innocent but it's not proven yet)...just avoiding or ignoring her will not do it...he needs to show her the door.

At this point, I agree...only one of them can stay at Khan household

Sangi...there is no point hoping anything anymore...Amrapali is the new heroine. She thinks that QH is running for her...I just read the updates and watch some selected scenes to comment in the forum and interact with friends...I have met some wonderful ppl in the forum.

The only satisfaction is that Zoya has left him and the house without giving him the chance to explain...Dilshad showing Billo the door. He wanted her to leave from day one...well, he has gotten his wish fulfilled...now, he can play house with his bestie Tannu for all I care...

Zoya cannot return in this house until Billo his out ...period.

I have a feeling, CVs are working towards Ayaan-Zoya track also...Ouch

I wish the Cvs are worked on a better redemption track for Asad instead of this vulgar mix

Sangi...i think i just want to see more of zoya...i miss zoya and i miss surbhi...nothing else really matters...Asya...zoyaan...honestly, I don't care...even Asad and Billo doesn't bother me anymore because this whole thing seems like a joke to me now...illogical...absolutely bad writing and direction...the funny thing Karan looked very disappointed and frustrated with the track too...he actually said that Asad was raped...what a shame that such a versatile actor has to play second fiddle to Amrapali who definitely overacts...

bheegi

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Npdeepa

Don't worry Sangi...Smile

i enjoyed today's epic...what a relief yaar... asad has started giving hard shoulders to tannu... dilshad treats and sees tanveer as street BILLI...
and finally tanveer gave us the answers...   THEY DID NOT DO IT...Big smile...and he was unconscious for the whole night...Thank god...LOL 

Practically, as he gave hard shoulders to tannu , i think they just showed that he bought her story... well that might not be true. if it is then he would have allowed her to touch him and console him...maybe he is pretending...two reasons
1. dialled caller info in his phone as tanu called zoya from his phone
2. lipstick marks on his chest...

now as zoya left him he'll recollect one incident after another and run after zoya...i think ajmer should start from thursday or friday... 

Thanks Deepa...I sure hope Ajmer will bring a new dawn in their livesSmile We have been waiting for Asad to wake up...hope he does now

Go to top