Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Asad & His Trust Issues : Epi June 25 (Page 5)

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MannieXO

awww it's nice to see you writing again <3 how was your vacation? Smile

I was so happy when Dilshaad booked Billi's dirty smile... and how she indirectly asked Tanveer to leave (the gorgeous woman will always maintain her class <3) ... and loved how she said Tanveer is more at fault than Asad 

Uff but that Billi is just too much to bare Angry Can't believe she had the nerve to say she's not leaving the house ... I don't even care anymore if AsYa ever get married  (as long as they're happily living under one roof that's enough for me) ... but this Billi needs to leave asap !!! & I hope her downfall is a treat to watch   

Thanks Mannie. I had a great vacation but too bad I have to see these episodes after vacationConfused Yes, we are all at our wits end now...the PH needs to purge the billi toxin asap!!!

I wonder how will Billi find that Zoya is in Ajmer?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ishqbaaaz-

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Bheegi I'm so damn frustrated with Billi like she has no shame, no self-respect, no feelings, no guilty, nothing at all! She's seriously the limit! I WANT HER OUT SO BAD! I just hate her SO MUCH!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bheegi

zara-KSG-malik IF-Sizzlerz
zara-KSG-malik
zara-KSG-malik

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
there are many points which are not making sense right now
like why dilshad is not trusting his own son, even if Asad believes he has done some gunnah i feel dilshad should be the one saying no he is my son and he cant do this
why ayaan cant see Asad's love for zoya

but all cvs want is separation of AsYa and sad songs in Ajmer
for the sake of Ajmer all loopholes are done

ps: I missed u , ap k bina forum khali khali lagta hai

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iheartChaibheegi

webuser7 Goldie
webuser7
webuser7

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:18pm | IP Logged

Sangeeta, hope you had a good vacation. I am away on vacation now. Cant believe I am wasting my time on this show instead of enjoying the beach!

Agreed with you, the writers are leaving huge loopholes. I am very disappointed with Zoya's character. First she does not confide in anyone. Yes, she tried to tell Asad and he didnt listen. Why not tell Dilshad? If anyone is on Zoya's side, its Dilshad Mamma. What a waste. I loved this jodi when the had their nok-zhoks and when they combined forces to find Raghu. I dont have too much hopes for Ajmer either.

I hope I am wrong but in the last few interviews I get the feeling that KSG is not happy with his role. Hope they bring the old Asad back but more understanding and romantic. Tanveer needs to be kicked out pronto. Cant bear to watch this track. ALso, WTH is wrong with Ayaan? He is judging Asad based on his own circumstances. I will not be able to watch a Zoyaan track. Raabert-Mona track? Bring it on. Zoyaan, heck no.

Got to go now.

friendsallbheegi

-Ishqbaaaz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ishqbaaaz-
-Ishqbaaaz-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bheegi

Originally posted by MannieXO

awww it's nice to see you writing again <3 how was your vacation? Smile

I was so happy when Dilshaad booked Billi's dirty smile... and how she indirectly asked Tanveer to leave (the gorgeous woman will always maintain her class <3) ... and loved how she said Tanveer is more at fault than Asad 

Uff but that Billi is just too much to bare Angry Can't believe she had the nerve to say she's not leaving the house ... I don't even care anymore if AsYa ever get married  (as long as they're happily living under one roof that's enough for me) ... but this Billi needs to leave asap !!! & I hope her downfall is a treat to watch   

Thanks Mannie. I had a great vacation but too bad I have to see these episodes after vacationConfused Yes, we are all at our wits end now...the PH needs to purge the billi toxin asap!!!

I wonder how will Billi find that Zoya is in Ajmer?

awww Unhappy yeah these last few episodes have been Dead  ... the PH has literally made Tanveer the lead of their show, it's sad how she gets the most screen time Dead Dead Dead

I wonder too ... as most ppl are predicting, Asad is mostly like to go their for a peace of mind and purge his sins but this jungli Billi? Isn't she suppose to kidnap Humaira? Confused ... and then she's magically gonna appear in Ajmer Dead

friendsallbheegi

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by s120

Great post Bheegi! Smile

Tanveer made me cringe today. She has no shame at all. Loved how Dilshad showed her what is her worth and told her to leave. Frankly, at this point of time I just have hopes from Dilshad. She told Tanveer that she has no "afos left after doing such a giri hui harkat."

I think Dilshaad needs to be more direct with her and ask her to leave explicitly ...

And Asad needs to question himself regarding that night. At this point, he is unable to but he should start doubting her. How can he think that he could force himself upon a girl who he is not even attracted to. Also he could have asked Tannu if she called Zoya and if she did then why didn't she wake him up first if she felt something happened instead of calling Zoya to that site. 

Exactly! There are big loopholes in the script right now...they have really dumbed down the leads for TanuConfused The writers better redeem themselves in Ajmer

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Siri22NpdeepaLivingfree

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trina2010

the script sucks big time. So many loopholes.
Billo sitting glued to her rapist after the supposed rape
Billo kissing her rapists body allover while being raped
Billos kidnappers left her alone with ASAD to get raped.Didnt they come to kidnap/kill her? Wasnt she attacked by them and thats the reason ASAD chased after her. Now when he is unconcious they didnot kill/kidnap her but left her with Asad and left.

Yes Trina, this story seems so implausible but Asad still bought it??? With Zoya he has always asked for evidence...why not now?

Asad even bought that story and reassured Billo that he is going to save her honour.'
He thought he is just going to go , tell Zoya to forgive him and marry Tanveer?
I mean WTH?
Sangeeta I also felt ASAD was not as concerned for Zoyas disappearance as we thought he would be.

I think he is just a defeated man like Rashid at the moment- has lost his spine just like his dad. Something big (Zoya'sinjury in Ajmer will wake the lion in him)

The promos BG song YAAR MILA dE sajna. Those who have seen the movie and the song must have seen the visuals on this song . The hero was going crazy and mad looking for his love . Asad seemed pretty OK in todays episode, He was like I will find her and the police are trying their best.
IS THIS ENOUGH.
I MISSED Asads madness for the fear of loosing Zoya.
i DIDNT like it a bit
As for why Zoya left without proving Billos true face I feel even if she did ASAD would have snubbed her like old times. He would have said that Zoya should blame him instead of attacking his pious Friend. I am happy that Zoya didnt try to defend him or blame Billi.
But Zoya could have revealed Tanu'scolors to Dilshaad or Najma

Let him learn the truth on his own.
till then he can suffer . I know he needs redemption but not like this...not rape or sexual assault. No one deserves that TrinaConfused

friendsallNpdeepatrina2010

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Noe123

This "last" phase of the flame seems to be outliving her whole lifetime. Tanveer naam ki kali raat ki subah nahi dikhayi deti.

I know...this last flame bujh ne ka naam hi nahin le rahi haiAngry

Asad's self-loathing is understandable, but his unshakable trust in Tanveer is completely baffling.

He is being blind, deaf and dumb all at the same time...wake up Asad!

My questions:

Why would Asad go to Ajmer? Just like that? To purge his sins? After Zoya? He doesn't know where is Zoya. When she is missing, it makes sense to stay put in city and use all his contacts and powers to search her. If he goes to Ajmer just like that I am going to be very angry (nothing new here). Or, Zoya calls Zeenat and lets her know about her whereabouts.

I guess we will find out in next episode. Also,how does Billo know where Zoya is?

If Asad and Zoya reconcile in Ajmer, how is there a place left for Tanveer? Zoya knows her true colors and without making Asad understand Tanveer's true character, she cannot come back. How can then Tanveer play baby card? Zoya will not let Asad be duped again, once she knows his innocence. Zoya Asad ko Asad se bhi bacha legi. Baby card can play, only if Zoya is not on Asad's side. In short, I am not able to figure out Ajmer track. 

I am not sure what they are trying to accomplish by Ajmer track...just a sad song? Or is there more meat to it? After the Billo SR scene, my expectations are low

This whole track is botched up piece of writing - holes jyada or story kam.

Noe123NpdeepaiheartChai

Go to top