Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Asad & His Trust Issues : Epi June 25 (Page 4)

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by viya.mallik4eva

Agree on both points. Asad and Zoya should come out of their trauma and put thinking caps on.

If they are on one team, they can do that. Hopefully, Ajmer will do that for them

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

trina2010

Sb111 Senior Member
Sb111
Sb111

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:09pm | IP Logged

I totally agree with you!  It is sooo frustrating watching and wanting some of these loopholes to be closed ... and it never happens!  If they want to extend the story lines and keep the show going they could actually fill some screen time with giving us some details.  It's all in the details!  Instead they jump from plot to plot but leave gaping holes in the storyline and we, the viewers, are left giving them (CVs) the benefit of the doubt again and again.  This has happened in EVERY major event to date.  After the Akram abduction ... where was the guilt from Asad and the follow-up with authorities (more than just a quick phone call that came as a side conversation)? After Mangulpur ... where was the self-reflection from Asad and post trauma reaction from Zoya (she was buried alive for God's sake!) and the follow-up with authorities?  The Immigration Officer's warning that someone was plotting against them ... forgotten! The almost electrocution ... forgotten!  The apparent Tannu Ex-husband attempt ... call the cops already!  Who called Zoya and how did she know to go to the warehouse ... doesn't someone care to ask? And on and on ...

And now Asad ... come on man WAKEUP and connect the dots!

And Zoya ... don't leave your man to be duped by the Vamp and SPEAKUP, say something to someone or leave a note or something!

And Tannu ... your omnipotence is getting to be more than one can tolerate ... the viewer's intelligence is being TAKEN FOR A RIDE!

It seems like every big event could be followed with a few episodes/scenes of CONNECTING THE DOTS.  Instead the CVs just jump to the next plot or sequence and we, the viewers, are left feeling like something's amiss and incomplete.

How long will I keep giving allowances to these inconsistencies and making excuses for the lack of logic.  "That's just the way these shows are" isn't going to cut it for much longer! 

P.S.  And I want happy, joking, light-hearted Rom-Com back!!! This has been lost since Tannu came on the scene ' but that's a whole different topic that I could go on and on about!

Edited by Sb111 - 25 June 2013 at 1:30pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

friendsalltrina2010Livingfreebheegi

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Drea_QH1fan

A few more questions I have...she said that after he knocked out she took him to a bed. How was she able to carry his weight all by herself? She must be Superwoman. 

How is she spoilt? She was married already...

When he was intoxicated with Zoya, why didn't he force himself on her then?

The fact that he believes that he could commit such a crime just makes me feel even worse for him. 
Dilshad is the only one treating Tanveer how she should be treated. Only thing left is for her to be put out. 

Great post Smile

Thanks Andrea...can someone send all these questions to Asad Ahmed Khan??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Npdeepatrina2010DreA

mamathasridhar Goldie
mamathasridhar
mamathasridhar

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
nice post sangeetha.Clap...but i guess there is no place for logic in this drama...

For me today's episode was another piece of disgusting Tanu histrionics. Doesn't she have any sharam aur hayaa in her system? Of course NOT! Hope this is Billi's last phase...

Waiting for this to end...hamaare paas aur villian hain na...i just loathe the concept where the so called best friend turns into an evil witch... Pardon my language 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

trina2010bheegi

metoyou IF-Sizzlerz
metoyou
metoyou

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
A very strong but firm analyses today, thanks!

Yes, indeed today it was Billo Rani all over. Kuch hadh tak she is succeeding in her evil plan. Of course, ek na ek din the truth will be out but for that a lot of things need to happen:

Like you said, Asad has to trust himself first. How on earth can he believe Tanveer just like that?! Does he really have a low self-esteem of himself or is he just way too confused to think a bit logically?! For a long time, I thought that Asad might know about Tanveer's asli chehra but know I have my doubts...Joh bhi ho, wake up dude and sort this out ASAP!

Don't know when Zoya will say something. I guess it will take a few days for her to get out of this shock. Currently, Tanveer's evil mind and dhamki's are an non-reachable area for Zoya. The only thing she can think of is Asad's betrayal and her broken heart. Perhaps, she will find some peace and answers at the Dargah.

Again, waiting for the Ajmer track. I do not want to get my hopes too high since I believe that expectations leads to disappointments. The hype around the outdoor has been mega, so I just hope that it turns out to be good in sense of script and dialogues. Hope the CV's will do justice to it and hopefully it will indeed bring some positiveness into Asad-Zoya relationship. 

P.S. On a side note: Asad looked damn HOT in his casual clothing Embarrassed (Sorry, I just had to mention this) 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iheartChaitrina2010bheegi

LuvAsya1 Groupbie
LuvAsya1
LuvAsya1

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
I always loved your postsClap..coming to the episode I cant stand asad anymore the way he sympathize tanveer made me sick to my stomach . Is he even thinking about zoya I feel like  he just wanted to say sorry and go back to tanveer..Angry dont understand y cvs r playing with such a good character..y cant they bring old lion back.I dont know where cvs are going I want  them to stop there and bring us back our old QH ..I cant tolerate anymoreAngry..Please i request cvs to put some logic in the serial...Thanks for reading my bakwaas post..Have a great daySmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

trina2010bheegi

rendezvousvin IF-Rockerz
rendezvousvin
rendezvousvin

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Truly said Sangeeta.. I am just disappointed with Asad for being such a dumb.. He questioned her because she is the only one who can tell him what happened on that night as he couldn't recall anything apart from he being hit on his head and falling on the ground... But the very next moment he believed that he forced Tanveer in that state and couldn't even recall that... and that too without questioning Tanveer that if he has forced her then why was she lying with him or sitting on the same bed when he woke up? Why she tried stopping him by saying Zoya won't understand when he was going behind her? Why has she kept mum and not blamed him for forcing her or in other words raping her? Why is she still staying in the same house and being so understanding to the man who forced her? There are so many questions which proves her story to be fake... but alas! Asad hasn't asked any instead believed that he is the one is guilty and thus unworthy for Zoya... I loved Dilshad for telling her that she is equally and more than that responsible for what has transpired and Asad can't be blamed alone...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

friendsalltrina2010iheartChaibheegi

eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Well the only thing I can say to Asad Ahmed Khan at the moment is...:
your so-called childhood friend has all the tehzeeb and tameez you've always wanted in a woman, something you repeatedly threw in Zoya's face that she was lacking...well there you go dude

And I am happy that at least Zoya is out of the house without giving him any explanation or whatever !!!!!!!
What goes around comes around...Asad has never believed Zoya without having proof infront of his eyes, well today he gets a taste of his own medicine...
Frankly speaking I am really getting fed up of Asad's behaviour

Edited by eshasrk - 25 June 2013 at 1:41pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

friendsallNpdeepatrina2010iheartChaibheegi

Go to top