Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Asad & His Trust Issues : Epi June 25 (Page 3)

Noe123 IF-Dazzler
Noe123
Noe123

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
This "last" phase of the flame seems to be outliving her whole lifetime. Tanveer naam ki kali raat ki subah nahi dikhayi deti.

Asad's self-loathing is understandable, but his unshakable trust in Tanveer is completely baffling.

My questions:

Why would Asad go to Ajmer? Just like that? To purge his sins? After Zoya? He doesn't know where is Zoya. When she is missing, it makes sense to stay put in city and use all his contacts and powers to search her. If he goes to Ajmer just like that I am going to be very angry (nothing new here). Or, Zoya calls Zeenat and lets her know about her whereabouts.

If Asad and Zoya reconcile in Ajmer, how is there a place left for Tanveer? Zoya knows her true colors and without making Asad understand Tanveer's true character, she cannot come back. How can then Tanveer play baby card? Zoya will not let Asad be duped again, once she knows his innocence. Zoya Asad ko Asad se bhi bacha legi. Baby card can play, only if Zoya is not on Asad's side. In short, I am not able to figure out Ajmer track. 

This whole track is botched up piece of writing - holes jyada or story kam.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

UniqueUjjainiSb111NpdeepakankabhoriheartChaiLivingfreeeshasrkbheegi

eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bheegi

Originally posted by eshasrk

Sangi every time we think it is Billo's last, the CV's take us by disgusting suprise again and again and she is still around and believe me her game is not outplayed yet...we still have the daddy dearest-baby angle to come...

I also fail to understand how Asad after all that has happened, he still trusts Tanveer blindly...I reall don't get this friendship anymore. Is Asad really that dumb Confused...I am really confused
No matter how thick friends you are...after all that has happened, at least at some point you get suspicious, but Asad seems to be from a totally different planet. And now I feel that if Tanveer is gonna throw the pregnancy bomb on him, he is gonna believe that as well and might even marry Tanveer in order to do to so-right thing !!!!!
I mean Tanveer said he forced himself on her...which girl who was forced by a guy will walk that freely, will touch that same guy as if nothing happened, not even seeking help for such a trauma...I mean can't Asad finally put 2+2 together???

When will he discover her truth...???? When he's already married to her ???
And what was that bloody line: He's not going to let anything happen to her honour ????
Why doesn't he marry Tanveer right away then ???? At least Zoya could find herself someone much better and suitable than Asad...

I also think that Zoya should not marry Asad , even if she comes back to the Khan Mansion, until Asad himself kicks out Tanveer and makes a fresh start with Zoya

Thanks Esha...good to see you back. I agree with you completely. Asad's character has been dumbed down quite a bit thanks to Billo. How can he even think that he can force himself on her? Does that mean subconsciously he was attracted to her at some point and that's why he believes her story? Writers baffle me right now

Hi Sangi...I have been away for some time, coz Billo is really working on my nerves. What you say can make some sense, otherwise there is something very wrong in the script...
Asad who was intoxicated after having bhang did not force himself on Zoya, even though he was attracted by her, how come he can still believe that he forced himself on Tanveer...I fail to understand Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

trina2010bheegi

anushreemishra IF-Rockerz
anushreemishra
anushreemishra

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
great post...missed you...ya asad needs to wake up soon very soon...these episodes are becoming so intolerable that i can't even watch them more than once and purane episodes dekho have watched it like a million times...please QH become tolerable again...

trina2010bheegi

tvbug2011 IF-Dazzler
tvbug2011
tvbug2011

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
I wish, I wish, I wish...that someone would flush Tanveer out of QH!!! But if that's not going to happen, I wish that someone would stop her marrying Asad!

And of course, enjoyed your post, Bheegi!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

recouptrina2010bheegi

Rupunzale IF-Dazzler
Rupunzale
Rupunzale

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Hi Sangi,

These are my thoughts...Mujhe Sach Batao Tannu...These are the words Asad asked Billo...he wanted the truth from her...what does it imply ? It implies that after everything that has happened...everything that he has put Zoya through...he still trusts Billo blindly...undeniably ...unconditionally. 

Now there will be many who thinks that he might have said it because his worst fears have come true...that he has lost trust in himself...but please step back think that by asking billi for the truth...he confirmed that Billo's words either truth or a lie would be the final word for him...in other words he wouldn't doubt her words over anything...he basically asked her to make the decision for him...

Now considering Asad's immense trust on billi...how can Asya survive as a couple? It's not possible...

To even think of pursuing Zoya the first and foremost thing Asad needs to do is cut of all relationships with Billo and be an open book to Zoya without any pretensions...that is the first step towards mending a relationship after the trauma of infidelity ( in this case he is innocent but it's not proven yet)...just avoiding or ignoring her will not do it...he needs to show her the door.

Sangi...there is no point hoping anything anymore...Amrapali is the new heroine. She thinks that QH is running for her...I just read the updates and watch some selected scenes to comment in the forum and interact with friends...I have met some wonderful ppl in the forum.

The only satisfaction is that Zoya has left him and the house without giving him the chance to explain...Dilshad showing Billo the door. He wanted her to leave from day one...well, he has gotten his wish fulfilled...now, he can play house with his bestie Tannu for all I care...

Zoya cannot return in this house until Billo his out ...period.

Edited by Rupunzale - 25 June 2013 at 2:55pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

divyabelleNpdeepaiheartChaitrina2010-Ishqbaaaz-eshasrkbheegi

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bheegi

Originally posted by eshasrk

Sangi every time we think it is Billo's last, the CV's take us by disgusting suprise again and again and she is still around and believe me her game is not outplayed yet...we still have the daddy dearest-baby angle to come...

I also fail to understand how Asad after all that has happened, he still trusts Tanveer blindly...I reall don't get this friendship anymore. Is Asad really that dumb Confused...I am really confused
No matter how thick friends you are...after all that has happened, at least at some point you get suspicious, but Asad seems to be from a totally different planet. And now I feel that if Tanveer is gonna throw the pregnancy bomb on him, he is gonna believe that as well and might even marry Tanveer in order to do to so-right thing !!!!!
I mean Tanveer said he forced himself on her...which girl who was forced by a guy will walk that freely, will touch that same guy as if nothing happened, not even seeking help for such a trauma...I mean can't Asad finally put 2+2 together???

When will he discover her truth...???? When he's already married to her ???
And what was that bloody line: He's not going to let anything happen to her honour ????
Why doesn't he marry Tanveer right away then ???? At least Zoya could find herself someone much better and suitable than Asad...

I also think that Zoya should not marry Asad , even if she comes back to the Khan Mansion, until Asad himself kicks out Tanveer and makes a fresh start with Zoya

Thanks Esha...good to see you back. I agree with you completely. Asad's character has been dumbed down quite a bit thanks to Billo. How can he even think that he can force himself on her? Does that mean subconsciously he was attracted to her at some point and that's why he believes her story? Writers baffle me right now
Exactly. 

Npdeepabheegi

Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Don't worry Sangi...Smile

i enjoyed today's epic...what a relief yaar... asad has started giving hard shoulders to tannu... dilshad treats and sees tanveer as street BILLI...
and finally tanveer gave us the answers...   THEY DID NOT DO IT...Big smile...and he was unconscious for the whole night...Thank god...LOL 

Practically, as he gave hard shoulders to tannu , i think they just showed that he bought her story... well that might not be true. if it is then he would have allowed her to touch him and console him...maybe he is pretending...two reasons
1. dialled caller info in his phone as tanu called zoya from his phone
2. lipstick marks on his chest...

now as zoya left him he'll recollect one incident after another and run after zoya...i think ajmer should start from thursday or friday... 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RupunzaleiheartChaitrina2010bheegi

friendsall IF-Dazzler
friendsall
friendsall

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Ye sab me cvs ka hi role hein Sangi n dey think kuch b dikhayenge, asya hein tho trp milegi!! 

I was so damn pissed even none frm family asked zo abt d call:(

Billi s preggy n no love for Asad but still doing all dis s puke-worthy:(

N she being tehzeeb e afta, being married n got involved wid a guy like dis n not feel sorry  n ll still Asad thk she s innocent s utter shit!! 

Trps shud mk cvs realise! preggy drama in future, d thot itself s cringeworthy :(

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Npdeepatrina2010bheegi

Go to top