Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Asad & His Trust Issues : Epi June 25 (Page 2)

viya.mallik4eva IF-Sizzlerz
viya.mallik4eva
viya.mallik4eva

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Agree on both points. Asad and Zoya should come out of their trauma and put thinking caps on.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bheegi

DreA IF-Stunnerz
DreA
DreA

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
A few more questions I have...she said that after he knocked out she took him to a bed. How was she able to carry his weight all by herself? She must be Superwoman. 

How is she spoilt? She was married already...

When he was intoxicated with Zoya, why didn't he force himself on her then?

The fact that he believes that he could commit such a crime just makes me feel even worse for him. 
Dilshad is the only one treating Tanveer how she should be treated. Only thing left is for her to be put out. 

Great post Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

UniqueUjjainiSiri22iheartChai-Ishqbaaaz-

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by niki_12

Originally posted by bheegi

Originally posted by niki_12

I agree with you Bheegi! 

We need the lion Asad and logical Zoya back. Asad needs to use his brain. I really hope he finds out about Billi soon. Enough is Enough.

He did not even think how Zoya got there? Ridiculous.

I really hope Billi is exposed at least partially soon. She is such a shame. She deserves the gutter. DISGUSTING!

Good point Niki...how come no one is questioning how Zoya got there? I am sure Billi will say, she called Zoya because Jammy was 'bhatkoing'Angry

I am actually unhappy with the loopholes in the script right now...expect better from these writers

I agree! I expected much more. I have a feeling that the scenes we got yesterday and today were shot after they came back. I hope Ajmer is better in terms of writing. 

They can't have a "chalta hai" attitude when fans are so so angry. They better clean up their act.

I think they are probably still working on the post production process of the Ajmer track...that's why the delay

niki_12

-Ishqbaaaz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ishqbaaaz-
-Ishqbaaaz-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
awww it's nice to see you writing again <3 how was your vacation? Smile

I was so happy when Dilshaad booked Billi's dirty smile... and how she indirectly asked Tanveer to leave (the gorgeous woman will always maintain her class <3) ... and loved how she said Tanveer is more at fault than Asad 

Uff but that Billi is just too much to bare Angry Can't believe she had the nerve to say she's not leaving the house ... I don't even care anymore if AsYa ever get married  (as long as they're happily living under one roof that's enough for me) ... but this Billi needs to leave asap !!! & I hope her downfall is a treat to watch   

bheegi

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Word..asad is way too dumb and it actually made me sympathize with him..The guy has an extremely low opinion about himself and is resigned to the fact that his premonition came true..To add to it, the guy is all lost without his momma who kept spoon feeding him every other dayLOL And yes, Zoya should have informed someone about Tannu's intentions..She needn't marry Asad at this point..But she could have informed Dilshad about Tannu's ploy before running away..They are purposefully dumbing  down the leads to glorify the vampSleepy And its such a pain to watch Tannu onscreen..I hope we get respite soon from this painful experienceLOL

Yes Ranjini...Asad is such a momma's boy.Just because Momma is blaming him, he is not defending himself or trying to think logically

KSG was right- he is really not the hero of this show. They better bring the leads to the fore and get rid of Billo or else I will have a hard time justifying wasting my time on AsYa love story anymore

Even Zoya needs to reveal Tanu's intentions instead of eloping.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

recoupSb111divyabelleSiri22rogerrocks

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eshasrk

Sangi every time we think it is Billo's last, the CV's take us by disgusting suprise again and again and she is still around and believe me her game is not outplayed yet...we still have the daddy dearest-baby angle to come...

I also fail to understand how Asad after all that has happened, he still trusts Tanveer blindly...I reall don't get this friendship anymore. Is Asad really that dumb Confused...I am really confused
No matter how thick friends you are...after all that has happened, at least at some point you get suspicious, but Asad seems to be from a totally different planet. And now I feel that if Tanveer is gonna throw the pregnancy bomb on him, he is gonna believe that as well and might even marry Tanveer in order to do to so-right thing !!!!!
I mean Tanveer said he forced himself on her...which girl who was forced by a guy will walk that freely, will touch that same guy as if nothing happened, not even seeking help for such a trauma...I mean can't Asad finally put 2+2 together???

When will he discover her truth...???? When he's already married to her ???
And what was that bloody line: He's not going to let anything happen to her honour ????
Why doesn't he marry Tanveer right away then ???? At least Zoya could find herself someone much better and suitable than Asad...

I also think that Zoya should not marry Asad , even if she comes back to the Khan Mansion, until Asad himself kicks out Tanveer and makes a fresh start with Zoya

Thanks Esha...good to see you back. I agree with you completely. Asad's character has been dumbed down quite a bit thanks to Billo. How can he even think that he can force himself on her? Does that mean subconsciously he was attracted to her at some point and that's why he believes her story? Writers baffle me right now

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

recoupiheartChai

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Great post Bheegi! Smile

Tanveer made me cringe today. She has no shame at all. Loved how Dilshad showed her what is her worth and told her to leave. Frankly, at this point of time I just have hopes from Dilshad. She told Tanveer that she has no "afos left after doing such a giri hui harkat."

And Asad needs to question himself regarding that night. At this point, he is unable to but he should start doubting her. How can he think that he could force himself upon a girl who he is not even attracted to. Also he could have asked Tannu if she called Zoya and if she did then why didn't she wake him up first if she felt something happened instead of calling Zoya to that site. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

recoupiheartChaibheegi

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
the script sucks big time. So many loopholes.
Billo sitting glued to her rapist after the supposed rape
Billo kissing her rapists body allover while being raped
Billos kidnappers left her alone with ASAD to get raped.Didnt they come to kidnap/kill her? Wasnt she attacked by them and thats the reason ASAD chased after her. Now when he is unconcious they didnot kill/kidnap her but left her with Asad and left.
Asad even bought that story and reassured Billo that he is going to save her honour.'
He thought he is just going to go , tell Zoya to forgive him and marry Tanveer?
I mean WTH?
Sangeeta I also felt ASAD was not as concerned for Zoyas disappearance as we thought he would be.
The promos BG song YAAR MILA dE sajna. Those who have seen the movie and the song must have seen the visuals on this song . The hero was going crazy and mad looking for his love . Asad seemed pretty OK in todays episode, He was like I will find her and the police are trying their best.
IS THIS ENOUGH.
I MISSED Asads madness for the fear of loosing Zoya.
i DIDNT like it a bit
As for why Zoya left without proving Billos true face I feel even if she did ASAD would have snubbed her like old times. He would have said that Zoya should blame him instead of attacking his pious Friend. I am happy that Zoya didnt try to defend him or blame Billi.
Let him learn the truth on his own.
till then he can suffer

Edited by trina2010 - 25 June 2013 at 12:43pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

UniqueUjjainirecouprajvtaSb111anushreemishraiheartChai-Ishqbaaaz-bheegi

Go to top