Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bheegi thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Barunmayi

I am frustrated the way screenplay is written I hv said in some other post as well Gul need to pay her writers to come up with beleiveable story
What a mockery to A ASAD A Ahmed khan character atleast ek monologue toh banta : am I capable of doing this , why asad keeps forgetting if he is rashids blood then he is Dilshaad paravarish
Nyways atleast asad ask tanu if goons were successful in putting me out why did they live u there

About zoyaan I hv doubt coz today I felt when humzie showed ayan her stop hand he had a exp of did he loose something dear to him and zoya will never marry ayan first coz its asad little bro and she know humzie loves him engaged or not and to get in sidduiqui mansion hurting humera is last thing that will get her closer to gaffur
Cvs please one spoon of logic is missing better mk it rt

Thanks Barun. After the Billo SR, I am prepared for anything- I wouldn't discount Ayan-Zoya track as this PH can give us all kinds of twists😕
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

I totally agree! This is a trust issue! If he can trust Tanveer when she said he forced himself on her, then why could he not trust Zoya when she told him there was something wrong with Tanveer's intentions? The reason is that he finds it harder to trust himself more than even others!

I believe his Dad cheating on his mum has defined his OWN self worth! This is the reason he found it easy to beleive that he may have cheated on Zoya! Just like Dilshaad said those harsh things about "khoon ka rang", Asad too believes this totally! HE thinks the son of a cheating man can't be much better than his father! Sub consciously he believes he is capable of such acts!!

This is the reason he so readily believes Tanveer! Just like Dilshaad lost faith in her "parvarish" and claimed his blood makes him a cheat... Asad too has forgotten his own character and principals and only trusts what he thinks of as his "bad blood"!

So yes, it IS a trust issue! A lack of trust in his OWN charachter! He thinks Rashid Ahemed Khan's son can't be trusted! That is why he believes the lies so readily even when some of it defies logic! This is an emotional issue for him! He is NOT thinking logically at all! That is MY take on the matter!

Thanks Darcy...that's exactly what I have been trying to say. Because of Rashid's betrayal, AAK has never learnt to trust people including himself. Tanu is an old childhood friend and therefore he clings on to her and trusts her out of his insecurity...hope this will all change for the good after this redemption track
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishitarao

I agree that Asad has major trust issues.. but thats the only part I agree with you today..
See the problem is that the characters don't understand each other or themselves as much as we  understand them.. We are able to think clearly ..but the characters are not coz they are going through something unimaginable.. people lose their capacity to be calm and think logically during sich situations..  

Asad asks Tanveer for the truth because she was the only other person involved.. He doesn't remember the truth, so its natural for him to ask her..
There are countless possibilities where you could wake up and do something  in a semi-concious state and not  remember anything when you wake up the next morning..

Tanveer didn't say he raped her.. She said he came onto her, she resisted initially and then gave in..That's why he doesn't question her about why she is sticking around.. Coz she admits that it was partially her fault too.. 
Yes, for him Tanveer is still his childhood friend who would never resort to such cheap tricks..so it had to be him who did wrong..

Who called Zoya, how she got there?..those things doesn't matter to him this point... 

Thanks Nishita. I agree, what we see is very different from what the characters see but Asad is an intelligent man, he should try and make sense of Tanu's story especially because his reputation and life is at stake. Any man in that situation would fight tooth and nail to prove his innocence- not take someone's word at face value. It goes against his character IMO
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: delena90

Hey Sangeeta,

Good post!

The story has loopholes - ain't that the truth! However, I am still holding out hope that logic shall return.

Asad - He is a man who has battled his fears and trust issues on his own for a very long time. Whatever his past is/isn't the one truth that cannot be changed is the fact that Rashid leaving caused him to have to grow very fast. No child should have to see their mother broken, no child should be abandoned and no child should have to bear the pain of having their loved ones ripped from their arms  - read Ayaan. Whatever Rashid's intentions were or how he was manipulated into them it does not change the fact that his actions have wronged Asad in a deep way. Asad's fear of becoming like his father has festered over time so when Tanveer spouted her crap he readily believed her. Not because Tanveer said it but because he expects the worst from himself.

I also have a theory that he may have been cross-checking with Tanveer on what happened that night. He does remember hallucinating Zoya, but he conveniently left that out when he questioned her. It is is possible he wanted to see what she would say?

Or the other way this could work is he does believe Tanveer but then at some point in time he overhears are telling the truth and realizes he has done nothing wrong. The way I see it, Asad has no reason to disbelieve Tanveer. The man is way too warped is his own misery to question anything that the woman says. Plus his own insecurities makes him believe that he is capable of this. For Asad to grow now he needs to catch her in the lie.  For me, this would explain why he is romancing Zoya in Ajmer. Otherwise, I just can't see how it happens.

Also what I found very curious was the fact that he never apologized to Tanveer for "raping" her. Surely, a righteous man would. Instead Asad was more worried about Zoya and how he should apologize to her. Both times today Tanveer initiated contact and he moved away. This tells me that sub-consciously he is questioning her story and he does not believe her. But, lets see how they play it

Tanveer - this spot on womankind needs to die like yesterday. What a b**** !! There is literally nothing that can justify her pathetic and disgusting behavior. Not an ounce of remorse and shame. She truly is disgusting and frankly while I don't wish this on any woman I want this cat to lose her baby. Maybe that will wake her up to the fact that she is a worthless POS. The problem with the Tanveer track is there is no back story...no explanation for her behavior and unfortunately Amrapali is a pathetic actress. She over does it in every scene. Asad is dumb but she makes Asad look dumber than he is because at no point does she look innocent or like a tehzeebwali aurat. Nisha, despite her wooden expressions at least had that going for her. Tanveer needs to die and AG needs acting lessons pronto.

Thanks Pri. I agree with what you have said about Asad. Yes, his insecurities and his fears make it harder for him to see out of the box but what I fail to understand is that an intelligent respectable man like him is not  making any effort to cross check and defend himself. His reputation and life are at stake. Anyone in that situation would fight tooth and nail to find the truth.  Does he have such a low opinion of himself? Does he really think that bewafai is a genetic trait? I doubt that he is doubting Tanveer's theory. We have all been hoping that Asad is playing Billi for a while but that hasn't happened. I feel Zoya will be the one to put two and two together. As KSG said, Zoya is the hero...i wish Gul would give the sher more meat from now on. Can't see Asad's character like this
And yes, Tanu needs to leave RIGHT NOW!
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: hsvs

Hi Sangeeta,

How are you? Recovering from the jet lag? Resumed work? 

doing well...yeah back at work😊

well, coming to the episode, it is NOT the drama or angst or the separation track that bugs me! It is initially the cheap premise that they used - Tanveer trapping Asad in the good old wh**ish way! But yes, we had gotten enough signals that she would have tried that sooner or later. 

I agree with you 100%. Hate the way they trapped Asad. This has ruined the innocent flavor of the show

I enjoyed friday and Mondays episodes simply because we didnt see much of that wretched Billi but yesterday she was back in her element. Gawd, Tanveer is simply one of the most despicable, disgusting, shameless characters I have seen on TV. Its becoming quite unbearable and I may stop watching for a bit and just read updates!

What is jarring are the loopholes! Yes, this track is meant for Asad to be broken down, stripped of everything including his preconceived notions and then emerge as a strong character and I understand that he shall get there. But till such time, the dumbness that the CVs are making him exhibit is still painful to watch. There were so many loopholes in Tanveers story. Did Asad question even one thing? No. 
Exactly Harini...any man would fight to find the truth. He has virtually lost everything and he doesn't even bother to cross check? Inform the police?Inquire who this ex husband is? I blame the writers

I wonder if this is on purpose or is this a case of very poor writing? ... Somewhere I think not; cos in the last few episodes they have tied some things back to the past. Asad's dialogue about not being layiq for Zoya is definitely a throw back to his misfit dialogue at that farmhouse! So I do muster a slight hope that the CVs do have something in mind while letting these glaring loopholes stay. 

Also, why didnt Asad question how Zoya got there? Okay, Asad is dumb and is traumatized and not thinking. But Dilshad, Najma?> They were there when Zoya got the call... Shouldnt they have asked when Zoya was around? Okay, why dont they get Asad to check his call log for a change and figure out that someone called Zoya that day. Since he was knocked out, it had to be Tanveer or the kidnapper...Too much to ask for, I understand. Or Maybe Asad will start thinking and may start doubting her... 

Hope springs eternal, doesnt it? I still have some left...😆

What I want to understand is why will Asad go behind Zoya to Ajmer? Yesterday, he was convinced that he had done the deed with Tanveer... and was all set to undo the damage to her reputation😕. And when he realised that Zoya had left, he was not really ready to pursue her. So what happens that changes this. I hope they provide logical answers in the build-up to Ajmer. 

All said and done, It was heart rending to watch Asad defeated and deprived of his self-esteem while the b**** carries on successfully. This is my problem. Evil has been shown to win over good for too long - much too long for my comfort. I am just waiting for poetic justice for that bitch!

I am done predicting and theorising. I will watch because I am curious. Really dont care how she continues the story - as long as she doesnt dispel all logic. The days the wh*** reigns in the show, I shall exercise my right to switch off the TV set ðŸ˜Š

yeah, i have stopped predicting and am also ready for Zoyaan because I feel they are capable of showing anything now

bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: EternalFrission

@beegi

lovely post...
i actually found yesterdais episode worth watching as dilshad's scene was awesome, the way she handled tanveer and also the disgusted and irritated looks asad gave tanveer was a start of something from his side.

That scene and Asad shrugging off tanu were the only highlights for me too