Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bheegi thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Sb111

I totally agree with you!  It is sooo frustrating watching and wanting some of these loopholes to be closed ... and it never happens!  If they want to extend the story lines and keep the show going they could actually fill some screen time with giving us some details.  It's all in the details!  Instead they jump from plot to plot but leave gaping holes in the storyline and we, the viewers, are left giving them (CVs) the benefit of the doubt again and again.  This has happened in EVERY major event to date.  After the Akram abduction ... where was the guilt from Asad and the follow-up with authorities (more than just a quick phone call that came as a side conversation)? After Mangulpur ... where was the self-reflection from Asad and post trauma reaction from Zoya (she was buried alive for God's sake!) and the follow-up with authorities?  The Immigration Officer's warning that someone was plotting against them ... forgotten! The almost electrocution ... forgotten!  The apparent Tannu Ex-husband attempt ... call the cops already!  Who called Zoya and how did she know to go to the warehouse ... doesn't someone care to ask? And on and on ...

And now Asad ... come on man WAKEUP and connect the dots!

And Zoya ... don't leave your man to be duped by the Vamp and SPEAKUP, say something to someone or leave a note or something!

And Tannu ... your omnipotence is getting to be more than one can tolerate ... the viewer's intelligence is being TAKEN FOR A RIDE!

It seems like every big event could be followed with a few episodes/scenes of CONNECTING THE DOTS.  Instead the CVs just jump to the next plot or sequence and we, the viewers, are left feeling like something's amiss and incomplete.

How long will I keep giving allowances to these inconsistencies and making excuses for the lack of logic.  "That's just the way these shows are" isn't going to cut it for much longer! 

P.S.  And I want happy, joking, light-hearted Rom-Com back!!! This has been lost since Tannu came on the scene ' but that's a whole different topic that I could go on and on about!

Thanks sb111...i am with you on the frustration. How long will they test our intelligence? Yes, i miss the cute nok jhonks of asya...hope we can get the flavor back again. I don't mind a separation track as long as it makes sense. This current track seems to be forced and has left a bad taste in our mouths. Wish they could have come up with something less distasteful but impactful
bheegi thumbnail
Originally posted by: mamathasridhar

nice post sangeetha.👏...but i guess there is no place for logic in this drama...

For me today's episode was another piece of disgusting Tanu histrionics. Doesn't she have any sharam aur hayaa in her system? Of course NOT! Hope this is Billi's last phase...

Waiting for this to end...hamaare paas aur villian hain na...i just loathe the concept where the so called best friend turns into an evil witch... Pardon my language 

thanks mamatha...how long can the vamps win? I guess we just have to wait and be patient. Wait for the day when justice will prevail...
bheegi thumbnail
Originally posted by: me2you

A very strong but firm analyses today, thanks!

Yes, indeed today it was Billo Rani all over. Kuch hadh tak she is succeeding in her evil plan. Of course, ek na ek din the truth will be out but for that a lot of things need to happen:

Like you said, Asad has to trust himself first. How on earth can he believe Tanveer just like that?! Does he really have a low self-esteem of himself or is he just way too confused to think a bit logically?! For a long time, I thought that Asad might know about Tanveer's asli chehra but know I have my doubts...Joh bhi ho, wake up dude and sort this out ASAP!

Don't know when Zoya will say something. I guess it will take a few days for her to get out of this shock. Currently, Tanveer's evil mind and dhamki's are an non-reachable area for Zoya. The only thing she can think of is Asad's betrayal and her broken heart. Perhaps, she will find some peace and answers at the Dargah.

Again, waiting for the Ajmer track. I do not want to get my hopes too high since I believe that expectations leads to disappointments. The hype around the outdoor has been mega, so I just hope that it turns out to be good in sense of script and dialogues. Hope the CV's will do justice to it and hopefully it will indeed bring some positiveness into Asad-Zoya relationship. 

P.S. On a side note: Asad looked damn HOT in his casual clothing 😳 (Sorry, I just had to mention this) 

I agree me2you...can't have very high expectations with Ajmer track...just hope that Asya will be resurrected...KSG and SJ's acting skills are still keeping me glued to this show right now. 
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I totally agree! This is a trust issue! If he can trust Tanveer when she said he forced himself on her, then why could he not trust Zoya when she told him there was something wrong with Tanveer's intentions? The reason is that he finds it harder to trust himself more than even others!

I believe his Dad cheating on his mum has defined his OWN self worth! This is the reason he found it easy to beleive that he may have cheated on Zoya! Just like Dilshaad said those harsh things about "khoon ka rang", Asad too believes this totally! HE thinks the son of a cheating man can't be much better than his father! Sub consciously he believes he is capable of such acts!!

This is the reason he so readily believes Tanveer! Just like Dilshaad lost faith in her "parvarish" and claimed his blood makes him a cheat... Asad too has forgotten his own character and principals and only trusts what he thinks of as his "bad blood"!

So yes, it IS a trust issue! A lack of trust in his OWN charachter! He thinks Rashid Ahemed Khan's son can't be trusted! That is why he believes the lies so readily even when some of it defies logic! This is an emotional issue for him! He is NOT thinking logically at all! That is MY take on the matter!Edited by MrDarcyfan - 10 years ago
Nishitarao thumbnail
I agree that Asad has major trust issues.. but thats the only part I agree with you today..
See the problem is that the characters don't understand each other or themselves as much as we  understand them.. We are able to think clearly ..but the characters are not coz they are going through something unimaginable.. people lose their capacity to be calm and think logically during sich situations..  

Asad asks Tanveer for the truth because she was the only other person involved.. He doesn't remember the truth, so its natural for him to ask her..
There are countless possibilities where you could wake up and do something  in a semi-concious state and not  remember anything when you wake up the next morning..

Tanveer didn't say he raped her.. She said he came onto her, she resisted initially and then gave in..That's why he doesn't question her about why she is sticking around.. Coz she admits that it was partially her fault too.. 
Yes, for him Tanveer is still his childhood friend who would never resort to such cheap tricks..so it had to be him who did wrong..

Who called Zoya, how she got there?..those things doesn't matter to him this point... 
Edited by Nishitarao - 10 years ago
sparikh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
what I don't get is how can such a successful person does not trust himself but takes someone else's word for it?

He has to have self-belief in order to be where he is shown as professionally...& it does translate into personal life as well!

CVs have forgotten what they had created; instead of showing a growth; the character has 20 steps back; is it b/c he's stopped working??? He has not build anything since the show started...😛

-Sona
bheegi thumbnail
Originally posted by: LuvAsya1

I always loved your posts👏..coming to the episode I cant stand asad anymore the way he sympathize tanveer made me sick to my stomach . Is he even thinking about zoya I feel like  he just wanted to say sorry and go back to tanveer..😡 dont understand y cvs r playing with such a good character..y cant they bring old lion back.I dont know where cvs are going I want  them to stop there and bring us back our old QH ..I cant tolerate anymore😡..Please i request cvs to put some logic in the serial...Thanks for reading my bakwaas post..Have a great day😊

thanks luvasya...right now Asad is still in a very confused and dazed phase. Hope when he is away, he will think clearly and realize that something just doesn't add up
bheegi thumbnail
Originally posted by: rendezvousvin

Truly said Sangeeta.. I am just disappointed with Asad for being such a dumb.. He questioned her because she is the only one who can tell him what happened on that night as he couldn't recall anything apart from he being hit on his head and falling on the ground... But the very next moment he believed that he forced Tanveer in that state and couldn't even recall that... and that too without questioning Tanveer that if he has forced her then why was she lying with him or sitting on the same bed when he woke up? Why she tried stopping him by saying Zoya won't understand when he was going behind her? Why has she kept mum and not blamed him for forcing her or in other words raping her? Why is she still staying in the same house and being so understanding to the man who forced her? There are so many questions which proves her story to be fake... but alas! Asad hasn't asked any instead believed that he is the one is guilty and thus unworthy for Zoya... I loved Dilshad for telling her that she is equally and more than that responsible for what has transpired and Asad can't be blamed alone...

Thanks rendezvousin. I am not sure if Tanveer actually implied it was rape or did she mean that they both got carried away? I feel her words described the former but her actions implied the latter...this discrepancy in her story  should raise some concerns
bheegi thumbnail
Originally posted by: eshasrk

Well the only thing I can say to Asad Ahmed Khan at the moment is...:
your so-called childhood friend has all the tehzeeb and tameez you've always wanted in a woman, something you repeatedly threw in Zoya's face that she was lacking...well there you go dude

And I am happy that at least Zoya is out of the house without giving him any explanation or whatever !!!!!!!
What goes around comes around...Asad has never believed Zoya without having proof infront of his eyes, well today he gets a taste of his own medicine...
Frankly speaking I am really getting fed up of Asad's behaviour

I think even KSG is not too satisfied with the character as is evident from his recent interviews😕
bheegi thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Kirann..

Bheegi I'm so damn frustrated with Billi like she has no shame, no self-respect, no feelings, no guilty, nothing at all! She's seriously the limit! I WANT HER OUT SO BAD! I just hate her SO MUCH!

I feel your pain Kirann...😭