India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Asad & His Trust Issues : Epi June 25

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
A while ago,I had written a post on Asad and his trust issues. Asad has always had a hard time trusting others (because of his childhood issues) but more than that he has issues with trusting himself. This trait is now being displayed in full force after the incident on the eventful night.

Because he doesn't trust himself, he readily believed Tanu's lies that he forced himself on her after being hit in the head.

Asad buddy,wake up and think logically.

How can a man force himself on a woman and not even recall it?

If he was drugged into performing that deplorable act, why didn't he question Tanveer about being drugged?

If he thinks he imagined it was Zoya, does he really think he can force himself on her?

If he had forced himself, then how did Tanu manage to kiss his chest?

Are these loopholes in the script or just a way to show how defeated Asad is by Tanu's game?

Whatever it is, this man needs to wake up, learn to trust himself before he can learn to trust others.

And Zoya- can you please speak up? At least tell Dilshaad about Tanu's intentions. Even if you are upset with Asad, you wouldn't want your dear phoophi to be duped by Tanu and her evil plans.

For me today's episode was another piece of disgusting Tanu histrionics. Doesn't she have any sharam aur hayaa in her system? Of course NOT! Hope this is Billi's last phase...

Edited by bheegi - 25 June 2013 at 12:04pm

The following 76 member(s) liked the above post:

PRIYA335patelpr4UniqueUjjainiMagical_MinAM_MAStarshinaraishicrnvrabiacasatushedimples00sheet_leherTAMANNA23slovearmaanAsyaalwayscutie13farha15rajvtaSb111ZanutixastonmVarunholicbindasss...SankaDevi...fee-feeJoavssk9Champa2012Asya6-AngreziKudi-SaHillover101PriyankahosanaXDPagalKuriXDStonerGirLAnkaheedivyabelleAsya_MaaneetmamathasridharDirewolvesmischiefNiyati_21Noe123sparikhprinceegoyalfriendsallMissCalmNCoolMarysaa_vineeta_Appleftvbug2011Siri22fairy_stardust-iLoveKaran-Rupunzale-khaleesi--Shormi-trina2010KambakthIshqTeja....iheartChairendezvousvin.SoHu.zara-KSG-malikexquisite.metoyou...Tanu...MrDarcyfan.Kiran.countingstarzLivingfreeviya.mallik4evaGoodyTwoShoesNithiya95-Ishqbaaaz-DreArogerrocksshanakyasharan

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
I agree with you Bheegi! 

We need the lion Asad and logical Zoya back. Asad needs to use his brain. I really hope he finds out about Billi soon. Enough is Enough.

He did not even think how Zoya got there? Ridiculous.

I really hope Billi is exposed at least partially soon. She is such a shame. She deserves the gutter. DISGUSTING!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

figuerefee-feeVarunholicSb111slovearmaandivyabelleprinceegoyalbheegi

Champa2012 Senior Member
Champa2012
Champa2012

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bheegi

For me today's episode was another piece of disgusting Tanu histrionics. Doesn't she have any sharam aur hayaa in her system? Of course NOT! Hope this is Billi's last phase...

They say the flame of the lamp glows really high just before it ends. Hopefully this is her last phase. I seriously cannot take this vamp if she comes back with the you are the daddy thing in future. There is so much tolerance in all of us.

I don't think whatever Billi does, she can get a place as bahu in Dilshaad's eyes. Even if Asad marries her, she will still be a giri hui aurath for Dilshaad. I just love Dilshaad character. The most reasonable, graceful mother in the history of soaps I guess.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

meghana1016figuererecoupfee-feeSb111friendsallanushreemishrabheegi

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by niki_12

I agree with you Bheegi! 

We need the lion Asad and logical Zoya back. Asad needs to use his brain. I really hope he finds out about Billi soon. Enough is Enough.

I really hope Billi is exposed at least partially soon. She is such a shame. She deserves the gutter. DISGUSTING!

Good point Niki...how come no one is questioning how Zoya got there? I am sure Billi will say, she called Zoya because Jammy was 'bhatkoing'Angry

I am actually unhappy with the loopholes in the script right now...expect better from these writers

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

UniqueUjjainiSb111Siri22niki_12iheartChai

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Champa2012

They say the flame of the lamp glows really high just before it ends. Hopefully this is her last phase. I seriously cannot take this vamp if she comes back with the you are the daddy thing in future. There is so much tolerance in all of us.

I don't think whatever Billi does, she can get a place as bahu in Dilshaad's eyes. Even if Asad marries her, she will still be a giri hui aurath for Dilshaad. I just love Dilshaad character. The most reasonable, graceful mother in the history of soaps I guess.

I have always said that I have more hope from Dilshaad than Asad...she is the only saving grace but if Billi comes back with pregnancy, we all know AsadConfused Only Zoya can investigate the pregnancy and prove that it's not Asad's...let's see what the PH has in mind

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iheartChai

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by niki_12

I agree with you Bheegi! 

Good point Niki...how come no one is questioning how Zoya got there? I am sure Billi will say, she called Zoya because Jammy was 'bhatkoing'Angry

I am actually unhappy with the loopholes in the script right now...expect better from these writers

I agree! I expected much more. I have a feeling that the scenes we got yesterday and today were shot after they came back. I hope Ajmer is better in terms of writing. 

They can't have a "chalta hai" attitude when fans are so so angry. They better clean up their act.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sb111iheartChaibheegi

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Word..asad is way too dumb and it actually made me sympathize with him..The guy has an extremely low opinion about himself and is resigned to the fact that his premonition came true..To add to it, the guy is all lost without his momma who kept spoon feeding him every other dayLOL And yes, Zoya should have informed someone about Tannu's intentions..She needn't marry Asad at this point..But she could have informed Dilshad about Tannu's ploy before running away..They are purposefully dumbing  down the leads to glorify the vampSleepy And its such a pain to watch Tannu onscreen..I hope we get respite soon from this painful experienceLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sb111Siri22.SoHu.iheartChaibheegi

eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Sangi every time we think it is Billo's last, the CV's take us by disgusting suprise again and again and she is still around and believe me her game is not outplayed yet...we still have the daddy dearest-baby angle to come...

I also fail to understand how Asad after all that has happened, he still trusts Tanveer blindly...I reall don't get this friendship anymore. Is Asad really that dumb Confused...I am really confused
No matter how thick friends you are...after all that has happened, at least at some point you get suspicious, but Asad seems to be from a totally different planet. And now I feel that if Tanveer is gonna throw the pregnancy bomb on him, he is gonna believe that as well and might even marry Tanveer in order to do to so-right thing !!!!!
I mean Tanveer said he forced himself on her...which girl who was forced by a guy will walk that freely, will touch that same guy as if nothing happened, not even seeking help for such a trauma...I mean can't Asad finally put 2+2 together???

When will he discover her truth...???? When he's already married to her ???
And what was that bloody line: He's not going to let anything happen to her honour ????
Why doesn't he marry Tanveer right away then ???? At least Zoya could find herself someone much better and suitable than Asad...

I also think that Zoya should not marry Asad , even if she comes back to the Khan Mansion, until Asad himself kicks out Tanveer and makes a fresh start with Zoya

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

UniqueUjjainibulsarasarawakrecouprajvtaSb111pinkflamingoantiquegoldfriendsallprinceegoyaliheartChaianushreemishrabheegi

Go to top