Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by s120

Originally posted by chicksoup

[QUOTE=s120]

Don't ask Soup! We are all at the fag end of our patience when it comes to that witch. She'll be out for now I think but she'll be back soon with the baby daddy game. Angry I can see that coming. Also can Asad for once use his brain and ask Tannu dearest if she called Zoe to the factory and if she did then why didn't she wake him up first but chose to call Zoya instead. And how could Asad believe that he forced himself on Tanveer, a woman he isn't even attracted to. Angry 

Was damn irritated until that last stupid smile...made me laugh...also gave the feeling that was her last laugh in Khan Villa for some time...Smile Hope it is true...let her come with one baby or twins or tripltes...I don't care nowLOL

Oh no! Tannu with her babies LOL I don't think I'd like to watch that.  

Depends on th eoutcome of Ajmer...

Do you think Aapi will agree to AsYa after all this?

That depends. If they don't make Aapi disappear post Ajmer LOL She had been missing from so many of their wedding functions. Aapi may agree if Zoya is convinced that her Mr Khan is still a virgin LOL If she trusts him, she will stand by him. But as of now it all depends on Ajmer.   

Tannu badnaam hui...HOW? LOL

Ahem..It is not just about virginity- she has been put to shame before khaala and the entire Rashid family...yeh badnaami nahi hai to kya hai?LOL She, a married muslim- did it with another man=.badnaami ! LOL

Aapi:

I don't think Zoya needs proof of virginity to accept AsadWink- she will find it in her to accept him with his faults...

Do you see a significant SHIFT in Asad's complex now?

It has moved from- 'chip off the old block'- to- 'I am not worthy of you'...even if ZOYA FORGIVES HIM, will he forgive himself?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NpdeepaLivingfree

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:11am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=s120]

Don't ask Soup! We are all at the fag end of our patience when it comes to that witch. She'll be out for now I think but she'll be back soon with the baby daddy game. Angry I can see that coming. Also can Asad for once use his brain and ask Tannu dearest if she called Zoe to the factory and if she did then why didn't she wake him up first but chose to call Zoya instead. And how could Asad believe that he forced himself on Tanveer, a woman he isn't even attracted to. Angry 

Was damn irritated until that last stupid smile...made me laugh...also gave the feeling that was her last laugh in Khan Villa for some time...Smile Hope it is true...let her come with one baby or twins or tripltes...I don't care nowLOL

Oh no! Tannu with her babies LOL I don't think I'd like to watch that.  

Depends on th eoutcome of Ajmer...

Do you think Aapi will agree to AsYa after all this?

That depends. If they don't make Aapi disappear post Ajmer LOL She had been missing from so many of their wedding functions. Aapi may agree if Zoya is convinced that her Mr Khan is still a virgin LOL If she trusts him, she will stand by him. But as of now it all depends on Ajmer.   

Tannu badnaam hui...HOW? LOL

Ahem..It is not just about virginity- she has been put to shame before khaala and the entire Rashid family...yeh badnaami nahi hai to kya hai?LOL She, a married muslim- did it with another man=.badnaami ! LOL

Aapi:

I don't think Zoya needs proof of virginity to accept AsadWink- she will find it in her to accept him with his faults...

It has moved from- 'chip off the old block'- to- 'I am not worthy of you'...even if ZOYA FORGIVES HIM, will he forgive himself?

I wish Khaala thrashes Tanveer Angry

Yes Zoya will and I expect from her to put 2+2 together and think rationally about the whole thing. Not now of course, she is not in that state. And the shift in Asad was evident yesterday. He will find it very difficult to forgive himself but then again its only Zoya who can help him come out of it. Or else he'll just lock himself in a room and drown in tears. 
The men on this show behave like the bahus of Star Plus shows at times. LOL 

Npdeepachicksoup

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:20am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=chicksoup][QUOTE=s120][QUOTE=chicksoup][QUOTE=s120][QUOTE=chicksoup][QUOTE=s120]

Aapi:

Yes Zoya will and I expect from her to put 2+2 together and think rationally about the whole thing. Not now of course, she is not in that state. And the shift in Asad was evident yesterday. He will find it very difficult to forgive himself but then again its only Zoya who can help him come out of it. Or else he'll just lock himself in a room and drown in tears. 

True.
I told Ankie recently that Asad uses more glycerine - has more tears than Zoya.LOL No wonder KSG laments he is the heroine!ROFL

I think THE TRUTH will come out of Tanveer's mouth- not now probably...

Till then, Zoya will forgive Asad- she understands Tanveer trapped him and probably the deed was done- but gets past that, because she knows her real face...

Asad: Still believes he did it- forced himself on her- err...due to Rashid's bad bloodROFL- so HE CANNOT FORGIVE HIMSELF for cheating on Zoya...Smile

NpdeepaLivingfree

-RohitMaxwell- IF-Addictz
-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:21am | IP Logged
very nicely written post dear
Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:23am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=chicksoup][QUOTE=s120][QUOTE=chicksoup][QUOTE=s120][QUOTE=chicksoup][QUOTE=s120]

Aapi:

True.
I told Ankie recently that Asad uses more glycerine - has more tears than Zoya.LOL No wonder KSG laments he is the heroine!ROFL

Till then, Zoya will forgive Asad- she understands Tanveer trapped him and probably the deed was done- but gets past that, because she knows her real face...

Asad: Still believes he did it- forced himself on her- err...due to Rashid's bad bloodROFL- so HE CANNOT FORGIVE HIMSELF for cheating on Zoya...Smile

Hmmm you have a point. Let's see what Ajmer brings for us Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chicksoup

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Yaariyan-

very nicely written post dear

Thank you...Smile
chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:29am | IP Logged

Aapi:

True.

Wink
Now look at the montage...Why hasn't it changed?Smile Are they waiting for her to be in Ajmer..the track has already started...

Did you see any new promo with the Ajmer montage?

Livingfree

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:38am | IP Logged

Aapi:

True.

Wink
Now look at the montage...Why hasn't it changed?Smile Are they waiting for her to be in Ajmer..the track has already started...

Did you see any new promo with the Ajmer montage?

Yes saw the new promo with the Ajmer montage. Sad Cry

chicksoup

Go to top