Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Because I don't deserve you. (Page 4)

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvUAsYa

I CAANT TELLL u in words how good i felt reading ur post...
a superrrb post dea...
i loved it especialy tht tanveer part n tht "who's more dumb among d 2 bros?" LOL

Thank You.EmbarrassedSmile

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by music1

i still can't understand as to why is Asad portrayed as a dumb character...He is such a strong awesome character...or was  i should say...

Do check my answer to Rapunzale on page 3...may be I should make a separate post...ConfusedSmile
Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chicksoup

Originally posted by s120

[QUOTE=s120]

Don't ask Soup! We are all at the fag end of our patience when it comes to that witch. She'll be out for now I think but she'll be back soon with the baby daddy game. Angry I can see that coming. Also can Asad for once use his brain and ask Tannu dearest if she called Zoe to the factory and if she did then why didn't she wake him up first but chose to call Zoya instead. And how could Asad believe that he forced himself on Tanveer, a woman he isn't even attracted to. Angry 

Was damn irritated until that last stupid smile...made me laugh...also gave the feeling that was her last laugh in Khan Villa for some time...Smile Hope it is true...let her come with one baby or twins or tripltes...I don't care nowLOL

Oh no! Tannu with her babies LOL I don't think I'd like to watch that.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chicksoup

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MILII_BAKSHI

i m so happy she finally said it usne kuch nai kiya..n the look he gave on her touch..omg i sware i heard myself saying.."POPAT"LOL

yes u r right zoya has done favour on him by loving him..ye ehsaan to utarna he hoga..ajmer hum aa rahe hai...billi hurr had had,,phurrr nikal yaha se!!!LOL

LOL

LOVED THAT POPAT SCENE ClapLOL
chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Kriti--

agree with ayaan humera thing..
rest is just opposite of what i think 

Thanks..Smile
chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:50am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=s120]

Don't ask Soup! We are all at the fag end of our patience when it comes to that witch. She'll be out for now I think but she'll be back soon with the baby daddy game. Angry I can see that coming. Also can Asad for once use his brain and ask Tannu dearest if she called Zoe to the factory and if she did then why didn't she wake him up first but chose to call Zoya instead. And how could Asad believe that he forced himself on Tanveer, a woman he isn't even attracted to. Angry 

Was damn irritated until that last stupid smile...made me laugh...also gave the feeling that was her last laugh in Khan Villa for some time...Smile Hope it is true...let her come with one baby or twins or tripltes...I don't care nowLOL

Depends on th eoutcome of Ajmer...

Do you think Aapi will agree to AsYa after all this?

Livingfree

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Npdeepa

Soup , Mutual feelingsSmile
i enjoyed today's epic...what a relief yaar... asad has started giving hard shoulders to tannu... dilshad treats and sees tanveer as street BILLI...
and finally tanveer gave us the answers...   THEY DID NOT DO IT...Big smile...and he was unconscious for the whole night...Thank god...LOL 

Practically, as he gave hard shoulders to tannu , i think they just showed that he bought her story well that might not be true... if it is then he would have allowed her to touch him and console him...maybe he is pretending...two reasons
1. dialled caller info in his phone as tanu called zoya from his phone
2. lipstick marks on his chest...

now as zoya left him he'll recollect one incident after another and run after zoya...i think ajmer should start from friday... 

Deepa,
I prefer to think Gul's heroes have no brainsWink And she has never disappointed me so far...LOL

All her heroes are lost - drowned - in the world of ego and self- pity and misdirected anger...typical men who only believe what they see- and thinks twice before trusting a woman's judgement over theirs...

So I am not thinking he will investigate...that is Zoya's department.Wink

Very notable dialogues from the epi: Shreya, stays away, I hope: Main tumhe badnaam hone nahi doonga!Angry

He refused her consolation because by then Zoya had left...and the very sight of Tanveer- his mistake- makes him go mad!AngrySmile 

Haha, Shreya can't stay away LOLBut Soup can you tell me how come she is badnaam? Isn't she an already married woman according to Asad. So she must have done the deed with her hubby. Or is she going to say "hamari shaadi to hui thi lekin hamare shauhar ke saath hamara vo rishta nahi tha jo aapke saath us ek raat mein ban gaya Jammy."  ROFL

Npdeepa

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:56am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=s120]

Depends on th eoutcome of Ajmer...

Do you think Aapi will agree to AsYa after all this?

That depends. If they don't make Aapi disappear post Ajmer LOL She had been missing from so many of their wedding functions. Aapi may agree if Zoya is convinced that her Mr Khan is still a virgin LOL If she trusts him, she will stand by him. But as of now it all depends on Ajmer.   

Go to top