India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Because I don't deserve you. (Page 3)

music1 IF-Dazzler
music1
music1

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
i still can't understand as to why is Asad portrayed as a dumb character...He is such a strong awesome character...or was  i should say...

Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Hey soup... Remembered something...so thought to put it down...
when the article came about Ajmer trip about 3 months ago... There was another article which stated that dilshad will be the one to see tannu real face and confronts her... tannu will be out tomorrow as she has to kidnap humeira... Meanwhile what if dilshad checks her room to confirm her exit from khan villa and spots the pregnancy report.Then she might drill some sense into Asad miyan. Also He might get some clue about zoya whereabouts maybe even from humeira as she is also travelling somewhere...maybe even tanu overhears them and goes to Ajmer without knowing that Asad has went behind zoya...
When tanu reaches khan villa, dilshad might confront her and the same time even asad might enter their house with zoya... then asad slaps tanveer...throws her out of the house. What say...
About AsYa marriage... One of the Muslim TM said that Sufi marriage is possible... And I read a spoiler about ( not sure it is confirmed or not) AsYa doing a gala wedding... And this Sufi nikaah is something that takes place during Islamic events... So logically these info goes well together... It is highly possible... Smile

Edited by Npdeepa - 25 June 2013 at 5:30pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aswini-MisHumptyDumpty

MILII_BAKSHI IF-Sizzlerz
MILII_BAKSHI
MILII_BAKSHI

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:48am | IP Logged

i m so happy she finally said it usne kuch nai kiya..n the look he gave on her touch..omg i sware i heard myself saying.."POPAT"LOL

yes u r right zoya has done favour on him by loving him..ye ehsaan to utarna he hoga..ajmer hum aa rahe hai...billi hurr had had,,phurrr nikal yaha se!!!LOL
GroverAddict IF-Sizzlerz
GroverAddict
GroverAddict

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:24am | IP Logged
agree with ayaan humera thing..
rest is just opposite of what i think 
chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Npdeepa

Soup , Mutual feelingsSmile
i enjoyed today's epic...what a relief yaar... asad has started giving hard shoulders to tannu... dilshad treats and sees tanveer as street BILLI...
and finally tanveer gave us the answers...   THEY DID NOT DO IT...Big smile...and he was unconscious for the whole night...Thank god...LOL 

Practically, as he gave hard shoulders to tannu , i think they just showed that he bought her story well that might not be true... if it is then he would have allowed her to touch him and console him...maybe he is pretending...two reasons
1. dialled caller info in his phone as tanu called zoya from his phone
2. lipstick marks on his chest...

now as zoya left him he'll recollect one incident after another and run after zoya...i think ajmer should start from friday... 

Deepa,
I prefer to think Gul's heroes have no brainsWink And she has never disappointed me so far...LOL

All her heroes are lost - drowned - in the world of ego and self- pity and misdirected anger...typical men who only believe what they see- and thinks twice before trusting a woman's judgement over theirs...

So I am not thinking he will investigate...that is Zoya's department.Wink

Very notable dialogues from the epi: Shreya, stays away, I hope: Main tumhe badnaam hone nahi doonga!Angry

He refused her consolation because by then Zoya had left...and the very sight of Tanveer- his mistake- makes him go mad!AngrySmile 

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Npdeepa

Hey soup... Remembered something...so thought to put it down...
when the article came about Ajmer trip about 3 months ago... There was another article which stated that dilshad will be the one to see tannu real face and confronts her... tannu will be out tomorrow as she has to kidnap humeira... Meanwhile what if dilshad checks her room to confirm her exit from khan villa and spots the pregnancy report.Then she might drill some sense into Asad miyan. Also He might get some clue about zoya whereabouts maybe even from humeira as she is also travelling somewhere...maybe even tanu overhears them and goes to Ajmer without knowing that Asad has went behind zoya...
When tanu reaches khan villa, dilshad might confront her and the same time even asad might enter their house with zoya... then asad slaps tanveer...throws her out of the house. What say...
About AsYa marriage... One of the Muslim TM said that Sufi marriage is possible... And I read a spoiler about ( not sure it is confirmed or not) AsYa doing a gala wedding... And this Sufi nikaah is something that takes place during Islamic events... So logically these info goes well together... It is highly possible... Smile

Deepa,
The montage has to change...until it changes, and I continue seeing a sad Asad and  a happy Zoya- I really don't know what to make of these spoilers..people say it has already changed in th epromo- I hope so...Wink

Tanveer has to leave now, since Dilshad has made it clear...She could accompany Asad to find Zoya- it is my fault too- let me help you find her...somehow lead him to Humeira- do the deed in secrecy and continue to Ajmer with him?

Dilshad discovering that Tanveer is already pregnant- not likely, I feel. Gul will probably get Tanveer out, apparently on her own- Jammy, main aap par ek bhoj hoon- if she is planning the preg card later... some spoilers suggest Tannu gets slapped- Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Npdeepa

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rupunzale

Hi Chick...he never deserved her...

These are the words Asad asked Billo...he wanted the truth from her...what does it imply ? It implies that after everything that has happened...everything that he has put Zoya through...he still trusts Billo blindly...undeniably ...unconditionally. 

Now there will be many who thinks that he might have said it because his worst fears have come true...that he has lost trust in himself...but please step back think that by asking billi for the truth...he confirmed that Billo's words either truth or a lie would be the final word for him...in other words he wouldn't doubt her words over anything...he basically asked her to make the decision for him...

Now considering Asad's immense trust on billi...how in earth do you think Asya will survive as a couple? It's not possible...

To even think of pursuing Zoya the first and foremost thing Asad needs to do is cut of all relationships with Billo and be an open book to Zoya without any pretensions...that is the first step towards mending a relationship after the trauma of infidelity ( in this case he is innocent but it's not proven yet)...just avoiding or ignoring her will not do it...he needs to show her the door.

The only saving grace for me was that Zoya has left him and his house without giving him an opportunity to explain...and ofcourse her look at him of utter disgust.

No amount of ignoring and avoiding the bitch will do it now ...he has to show her the way out of his life for good...can he do that ? I don't think so...

Rupunzale,

There is no Q of Asad trusting Billi here, I feel. It is all about who does he trust more? HIMSELF or ZOYA? Or rather whose JUDGEMENT does he trust more?

Billi has given him a very plausible story about her past...and she has told it in such a way that he FEELS HE HAD TO COERCE it out of her, because she didn't want Jammy involved...WHAT A NOBLE WOMAN!- that is what Asad thinks...

Zoya, on the other hand acted JEALOUS- so he thinks HER JUDGEMENT IS CLOUDED...It is a case of  his ego HAVING TO DIE FIRST...takes a LONG TIME IN ANY FAIRY TALE and REAL LIFE LOVE STORY!

May be I will make a post about this...Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Npdeepa

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by s120

Originally posted by chicksoup

[QUOTE=s120]

Don't ask Soup! We are all at the fag end of our patience when it comes to that witch. She'll be out for now I think but she'll be back soon with the baby daddy game. Angry I can see that coming. Also can Asad for once use his brain and ask Tannu dearest if she called Zoe to the factory and if she did then why didn't she wake him up first but chose to call Zoya instead. And how could Asad believe that he forced himself on Tanveer, a woman he isn't even attracted to. Angry 

Was damn irritated until that last stupid smile...made me laugh...also gave the feeling that was her last laugh in Khan Villa for some time...Smile Hope it is true...let her come with one baby or twins or tripltes...I don't care nowLOL

Go to top