Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Because I don't deserve you. (Page 2)

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anushreemishra

Now a days all i pray for is for tanveer to be kicked out of khan mansion...loved dilshad today...i hope tanveer is thrown out as you say coz believe me i me i can't tolerate her anymore...

Who can?Angry Who can? OuchCrySleepy

LOL

Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Soup , Mutual feelingsSmile
i enjoyed today's epic...what a relief yaar... asad has started giving hard shoulders to tannu... dilshad treats and sees tanveer as street BILLI...
and finally tanveer gave us the answers...   THEY DID NOT DO IT...Big smile...and he was unconscious for the whole night...Thank god...LOL 

Practically, as he gave hard shoulders to tannu , i think they just showed that he bought her story well that might not be true... if it is then he would have allowed her to touch him and console him...maybe he is pretending...two reasons
1. dialled caller info in his phone as tanu called zoya from his phone
2. lipstick marks on his chest...

now as zoya left him he'll recollect one incident after another and run after zoya...i think ajmer should start from friday... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chicksoup

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chicksoup

Originally posted by s120

Soup, you've summarised the entire epi very well Clap

Asad is a virgin. LOL Not that I had doubts about it. LOL But still I think a lot of doubts got cleared today.

And I was close, Billi did say something along the lines of "us lamhe mein behak gaye the." ROFL Thank God! The dialogues were a bit tolerable today. 

I knew Asad would believe her story but can he later just question himself that if according to his dearest Tannu, he forced himself on her and she tried to stop him, how come those lipstick marks were there on his chest.  C'mon now this isn't rocket science Asad miyan. LOL 

I was cringing while watching Tanveer's scenes today. Dead And I absolutely loved how Dilshad handled that witch and told her to leave while that witch was standing there and smirking away to glory. Angry 

PS: Karan/Asad was looking really hot today. I love his stubble look (Ankie will kill me if she reads this LOL)

I loved that they played Kabira today Big smile

Net is slooowww..tonite.

Ankie gayab- we can drool on KSG.LOL

I loved his looks and expressions and everything- feel like writing a book on his acting!Clap

Kabira- unexpected- melancholic- sweet!Day Dreaming

Tanveer- HATED HER!" How did you all TOLERATE HER TILL NOW?

Get her out, GUL!Angry NOW!Angry

Lipshtick marks and all...apke brains!- aap Rocket scientist hai kya?Embarrassed

Don't ask Soup! We are all at the fag end of our patience when it comes to that witch. She'll be out for now I think but she'll be back soon with the baby daddy game. Angry I can see that coming. Also can Asad for once use his brain and ask Tannu dearest if she called Zoe to the factory and if she did then why didn't she wake him up first but chose to call Zoya instead. And how could Asad believe that he forced himself on Tanveer, a woman he isn't even attracted to. Angry 

chicksoup

Rupunzale IF-Dazzler
Rupunzale
Rupunzale

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Hi Chick...he never deserved her...

These are the words Asad asked Billo...he wanted the truth from her...what does it imply ? It implies that after everything that has happened...everything that he has put Zoya through...he still trusts Billo blindly...undeniably ...unconditionally. 

Now there will be many who thinks that he might have said it because his worst fears have come true...that he has lost trust in himself...but please step back think that by asking billi for the truth...he confirmed that Billo's words either truth or a lie would be the final word for him...in other words he wouldn't doubt her words over anything...he basically asked her to make the decision for him...

Now considering Asad's immense trust on billi...how in earth do you think Asya will survive as a couple? It's not possible...

To even think of pursuing Zoya the first and foremost thing Asad needs to do is cut of all relationships with Billo and be an open book to Zoya without any pretensions...that is the first step towards mending a relationship after the trauma of infidelity ( in this case he is innocent but it's not proven yet)...just avoiding or ignoring her will not do it...he needs to show her the door.

The only saving grace for me was that Zoya has left him and his house without giving him an opportunity to explain...and ofcourse her look at him of utter disgust.

No amount of ignoring and avoiding the bitch will do it now ...he has to show her the way out of his life for good...can he do that ? I don't think so...

cosmina

LuvUAsYa IF-Rockerz
LuvUAsYa
LuvUAsYa

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:07pm | IP Logged

I CAANT TELLL u in words how good i felt reading ur post...
a superrrb post dea...
i loved it especialy tht tanveer part n tht "who's more dumb among d 2 bros?" LOL
niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Great post-I think we all are so done with billi and she needs to leave!

Asad needs to do some thinking NOW! Or maybe Dilshad cools down and asks him what happened, he tells her everything, and then she puts some sense into him that Billi may be lying. Someone needs to turn on their brain.

Gul please take Billi out-we are done!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NpdeepaLivingfree

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by niki_12

Great post-I think we all are so done with billi and she needs to leave!

Asad needs to do some thinking NOW! Or maybe Dilshad cools down and asks him what happened, he tells her everything, and then she puts some sense into him that Billi may be lying. Someone needs to turn on their brain.

Gul please take Billi out-we are done!!

Niki, we all should just spam Forum 32. Its getting more and more annoying with each passing day Angry
rendezvousvin IF-Rockerz
rendezvousvin
rendezvousvin

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Nice post...

Go to top