Because I don't deserve you.

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

Finally!

Thanks for the clarification, CVs.

Asad finds himself guilty and UNWORTHY OF ZOYA.Day Dreaming

And Tannu clarifies that nothing happened- seriously, the ruckus she created!ShockedSleepyLOL

We get to see a glimpse of Zoya, so does Asad- her pain is indescribable...painful reminders of the good times- all she can do is jerk herself out of these moments..there is no point reminiscing about what is not to be...Cry

Asad is drawn more and more into Tanveer's trap- he believes her word by word..why not? She hides it under honeyed words- offering herself up for HIS happy married lifeDead. Asad declines- he is the one who has wronged ZoyaCry- Tanveer is a NONENTITYClap to Zoya- kindly keep away from her.

And Tanveer hears exactly what she wanted toAngry-' I will tell her not to waste her tears over an unworthy man like me...'

Really Asad Miyan, we have declared you unworthy for quite some timeSleepy...woh kya hai- we really don't have much choiceSleepy..we are watching intently to see which is the bigger idiot among the two brosSleepy...and since that debate will go on and onSleepy...we have decided to settle matters seniority wise...so believe me, YOU GET ZOYA NOT FOR ANYTHING YOU HAVE DONE, BUT PURELY BECAUSE SHE LOVES YOU - yeh ehsaan hai- Zoya ka- Aap par! (Not now...not now..after Ajmer..Embarrassed)Day Dreaming

Asad finds the taabiz- his promise to her- a sign of trust and belief- she has abandoned it- she has rejected him...Cry

Aapi talksClap: Had it been a stranger...no it had to be the one whom she considered HER OWN- who had to break her- take advantage of her bholaapan...Dilshad cannot bear the shame of it, neither can Najma...Billo tries to score again- NOT SO FAST- Asad gives her a look of hatred and revulsion- WHY DID YOU HAVE TO EVEN EXIST?Clap

Dilshad orders Tanver out of her house in the nicest and neatest way possible- happy she didn't dirty her hands on the rabid cat's face.Star

Last scene was the camera freezing on Tannu's smile...FINALLY!- Jaate waqt billi waada karke gayee..I WILL STAY- That means she will gooo...Big smile

Kab apna waada nibhayi hai, yeh shaitan?Angry

She said Nikah chahe jise bhi ho..Did the nikah happen- NO.Dead

She said some awful dialogue of humbistar- Hua?- NAHI.LOL

Ab, she says she will stay- which means - NAHI!!!!!!Dancing

Ayan- Humeira:

Aapne mujhe chot pahunchayi hai:  Humeira fels bad that Ayan did not even treat her like a good friend, much less a lover...if he had been forced to marry her against his will, he should have gone to her- HIS BEST FRIEND...nothing remains between them now. She laments the dual loss of  love and  friendship.CryDay Dreaming

Edited by chicksoup - 25 June 2013 at 12:12pm

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

UniqueUjjainiAM_MAStarshinaraishirabiacasaSATD06barun901mandarin26...SankaDevi...VarunholiccosminaMKB-kitkitdivyabelleasya04Ankahee-ARSHI_LOVE-Niyati_21HoneySucklechibi_deeamamathasridharJo_Pinchyhsvsmusic1Miss.WahianpoorvabSunriseGreenRupunzaleApplef-Aswini--khaleesi-anushreemishrabraich_galafsuurendezvousvinLuvUAsYaOceanicHeart.starsinmyeyesrajnid68GitaIyer.Shree.LivingfreecountingstarzNithiya95rogerrocksDreAMisHumptyDumptyshanakyasharan-RohitMaxwell-Linsie

MisHumptyDumpty IF-Stunnerz
MisHumptyDumpty
MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
r

i couldnt hear or see or decipher after hearing Kabira Heart 

Meri Dua Qubool Hogaayii Embarrassed LOL 

rest poongi bajaungi kal ROFL 

Edited by MisHumptyDumpty - 25 June 2013 at 12:30pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rabiacasa...SankaDevi...NpdeepaMILII_BAKSHI

cosmina Senior Member
cosmina
cosmina

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
"' I will tell her not to waste her tears over an unworthy man like me...'"

is so laaate!!  how many tears Zoya had till now...
chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cosmina

Did U mean lame?

The tears till now were for a worthy man, as Asad saw himself- now, he is unworthy in his own eyes...I am so glad he has not gone in to depression- they have made him at least that strong..to stand up with regret in his eyes, not looking down with shame!Clap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rabiacasacosminanikita_786Npdeepa-Aswini-MisHumptyDumpty

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Soup, you've summarised the entire epi very well Clap

Asad is a virgin. LOL Not that I had doubts about it. LOL But still I think a lot of doubts got cleared today.

And I was close, Billi did say something along the lines of "us lamhe mein behak gaye the." ROFL Thank God! The dialogues were a bit tolerable today. 

I knew Asad would believe her story but can he later just question himself that if according to his dearest Tannu, he forced himself on her and she tried to stop him, how come those lipstick marks were there on his chest.  C'mon now this isn't rocket science Asad miyan. LOL 

I was cringing while watching Tanveer's scenes today. Dead And I absolutely loved how Dilshad handled that witch and told her to leave while that witch was standing there and smirking away to glory. Angry 

PS: Karan/Asad was looking really hot today. I love his stubble look (Ankie will kill me if she reads this LOL)

I loved that they played Kabira today Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

antiquegoldsaruu.NpdeepaMisHumptyDumpty

cosmina Senior Member
cosmina
cosmina

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chicksoup

Originally posted by cosmina

Did U mean lame?

The tears till now were for a worthy man, as Asad saw himself- now, he is unworthy in his own eyes...I am so glad he has not gone in to depression- they have made him at least that strong..to stand up with regret in his eyes, not looking down with shame!Clap

we are in depression Cry and yes,you have wright,i liked that he watcehd Zoya straight in her eyes,but i don't know if it was for seeing her thoughts or for ask forgiveness. i would like to see if he starts again with:"woh,actually..."
yes,pathetic is the best word for him

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chicksoup

anushreemishra IF-Rockerz
anushreemishra
anushreemishra

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Now a days all i pray for is for tanveer to be kicked out of khan mansion...loved dilshad today...i hope tanveer is thrown out as you say coz believe me i me i can't tolerate her anymore...
chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by s120

Soup, you've summarised the entire epi very well Clap

Asad is a virgin. LOL Not that I had doubts about it. LOL But still I think a lot of doubts got cleared today.

And I was close, Billi did say something along the lines of "us lamhe mein behak gaye the." ROFL Thank God! The dialogues were a bit tolerable today. 

I knew Asad would believe her story but can he later just question himself that if according to his dearest Tannu, he forced himself on her and she tried to stop him, how come those lipstick marks were there on his chest.  C'mon now this isn't rocket science Asad miyan. LOL 

I was cringing while watching Tanveer's scenes today. Dead And I absolutely loved how Dilshad handled that witch and told her to leave while that witch was standing there and smirking away to glory. Angry 

PS: Karan/Asad was looking really hot today. I love his stubble look (Ankie will kill me if she reads this LOL)

I loved that they played Kabira today Big smile

Net is slooowww..tonite.

Ankie gayab- we can drool on KSG.LOL

I loved his looks and expressions and everything- feel like writing a book on his acting!Clap

Kabira- unexpected- melancholic- sweet!Day Dreaming

Tanveer- HATED HER!" How did you all TOLERATE HER TILL NOW?

Get her out, GUL!Angry NOW!Angry

Lipshtick marks and all...apke brains!- aap Rocket scientist hai kya?Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MisHumptyDumpty

Go to top