Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

India-Forums

NEXT BOLLYWOOD STAR...

Poll Question: who in jdj 6 do u feel have potential to be a bollywood star...

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
5 [7.35%]
41 [60.29%]
9 [13.24%]
4 [5.88%]
5 [7.35%]
4 [5.88%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

adarsh1991 Senior Member
adarsh1991
adarsh1991

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
guys, who according to u possess the potentials to be a bollywood star ... Bollywood means ,he/she can be the hero , heroine, villain , ... Any role ... That is watch worthy... For eg... Drasti can be a heroine, karanveer can be a villain, shweta a supporting actress... Etc. Etc.. Bcoz to be in bollywood, they shud have some real talent.
Just take examble of sushant singh rajput. He possess that x factor and thus made his mark in bollywood. Is there anyone in this season who could make such a mark in bollywood. .. Cast ur vote and pls comment to justify ur thoughts dudes...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zoya-shah.hayaat.

adarsh1991 Senior Member
adarsh1991
adarsh1991

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
here , i go wid sidharth. He has the heroic personality but lacks dancing skills. If he can get over it, then i feel he had enough talent and looks to make a name in bollywood... Just my POV...
divine_ram IF-Sizzlerz
divine_ram
divine_ram

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adarsh1991

here , i go wid sidharth. He has the heroic personality but lacks dancing skills. If he can get over it, then i feel he had enough talent and looks to make a name in bollywood... Just my POV...
frankly spaeks u dont need to be a good dancer to become a bollywood star. The amount of dance sid showed last week in his performance thts enough. You should be a decent actor first to become a bollywood star, very important thing right contacts and movie offer. Someone who can promote the actor in a big way. Ajay devgan and salman khan are good examples of bad dancers becoming superstars. Sid is a good actor as how he potrays his character shiv in BV. He is a natural actor with good voice and charming personality.

Edited by Sheetsden - 25 June 2013 at 12:11pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adarsh1991

adarsh1991 Senior Member
adarsh1991
adarsh1991

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
guys, pls dont use this thread to bash anyone ... Pls.. Its a request.. Post ur views in a proper manner , not bashing the celeb yaa other members of the forum. Just telling in advancee... Please, consider this as a request...
adarsh1991 Senior Member
adarsh1991
adarsh1991

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sheetsden

Originally posted by adarsh1991

frankly spaeks u dont need to be a good dancer to become a bollywood star. The amount of dance sid showed last week in his performance thts enough. You should be a decent actor first to become a bollywood star, very important thing right contacts and movie offer. Someone who can promote the actor in a big way. Ajay devgan and salman khan are good examples of bad dancers becoming superstars. Sid is a good actor as how he potrays his character shiv in BV. He is a natural actor with good voice and charming personality.

agree wid that. But they both have film background. So a new comer like him knowing dance can be an asset for him to get gud offers...
El_Dorado IF-Dazzler

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

IloveMyself.LSctt

El_Dorado IF-Dazzler

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IloveMyself.

Aji.Suniyo.Ji Goldie

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

IloveMyself.LSctt

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index