Wish they took a different girl for thhe lead

Posted: 10 years ago
i just posted my thoughts sorry if yuou guys were hurt.Edited by nofight89 - 10 years ago
shs's the best as Antra and she's way beautiful then other actresses.

Originally posted by ...Rima...

shs's the best as Antra and she's way beautiful then other actresses.

Yes
Give her some time, She'll improve in fact she is improving e.g. Her delivery use to be weak but now you can feel the improvement.. We're not born with teachings we have to learn them.

'Some preety white girl' Pretty Racist don't you think.
If they anyway replace Nikita n Ayaz m not gonna watch the show coz they are the Jaan of the Jaan..in short Nikita is the best as Antara n she is getting better with each passing day.. n u have to admit it that every actor / actress who is  a newbie will not act properly at the start n they will improve with each episode!!
Originally posted by ..Babydoll..

Give her some time, She'll improve in fact she is improving e.g. Her delivery use to be weak but now you can feel the improvement.. We're not born with teachings we have to learn them.

'Some preety white girl' Pretty Racist don't you think.
@bold according to her Antra is not Pretty white girl well maybe she wants British White Pretty girl hun?😉
Originally posted by crazygirl4RD

If they anyway replace Nikita n Ayaz m not gonna watch the show coz they are the Jaan of the Jaan..in short Nikita is the best as Antara n she is getting better with each passing day.. n u have to admit it that every actor / actress who is  a newbie will not act properly at the start n they will improve with each episode!!
agreed wid u...nikita is just perfect for antara...and i like that she acted normal...if she tired to overact..it may ruin the purity of antara's charecter...
Ayaz and Nikita are the best pair i presently find on screen.
Originally posted by arshiforeve

Ayaz and Nikita are the best pair i presently find on screen.
👍🏼
its your view...you can think whatever you want...its best not to argue but cv is also free to choose anyone as their need..cv choose perfectly perfect girl nikita... right choice as antara...just like you we are also free to hold our own view...so for us Nikita is beautifull, talented and grt performer and actor...we respect your view and you should do the same...