Jis mohabbat mein...TOPIC CLOSED by me Pg-3 - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Q ki voh asad hai armaan nahi.. Asad gives more importance to values, friendship and justice..
Originally posted by starsinmyeyes

thank you...😊...just wait till the weight of this make believe guilt lifts off his shoulders..u will get the Asad-like intensity...😊

Hopefully...thanks a lot for the positiveness...love you for saying this πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by teddy25

Hopefully...thanks a lot for the positiveness...love you for saying this πŸ˜Š

no problem dear..anytime...πŸ€—
Guilt stricken or not Zoya is lost . For the entire night.Where is his concern for that?
On the contrary I feel since he feels he is guilty for this he should be more restless. She is a hurt, broken, vulnerable woman right now out in the open alone at night. Asad should be mad , worried, crazy for her well being above everything else . His behaviour was soo lilukeworm today. Whether he is worthy of her or not is something that should come later. Right now she is lost and Asad knows she is prone to danger . How can he just say that they are looking for her the best way they can.
I am tired of this dumbo confused soul
Originally posted by trina2010

Guilt stricken or not Zoya is lost . For the entire night.Where is his concern for that?
On the contrary I feel since he feels he is guilty for this he should be more restless. She is a hurt, broken, vulnerable woman right now out in the open alone at night. Asad should be mad , worried, crazy for her well being above everything else . His behaviour was soo lilukeworm today. Whether he is worthy of her or not is something that should come later. Right now she is lost and Asad knows she is prone to danger . How can he just say that they are looking for her the best way they can.
I am tired of this dumbo confused soul

Zoya is not lost..she has left without any means to trace her...there is a difference...she will be found only when she wants to be...what good is it going to be even if Asad goes mad and crazy...she ain't coming back na...we are very used to the intense Asad...but he is not the same man who said to her that even destiny won't come in between us...u will be surprised but this is how people react when they are guilt stricken...even people like Asad...guilt is a very selfish emotion...its about i, me, myself and my pain...it almost borders on narcissism
Originally posted by starsinmyeyes

Zoya is not lost..she has left without any means to trace her...there is a difference...she will be found only when she wants to be...what good is it going to be even if Asad goes mad and crazy...she ain't coming back na...we are very used to the intense Asad...but he is not the same man who said to her that even destiny won't come in between us...u will be surprised but this is how people react when they are guilt stricken...even people like Asad...guilt is a very selfish emotion...its about i, me, myself and my pain...it almost borders on narcissism
Really?
Maybe . I didn't know. I have seen him running after Billis kidnapper forgetting his wedding. Now Zoya is lost and he can't go look for her because he is guilt stricken?
I agree different people behave different way but Asad is just height
Originally posted by trina2010

Really?
Maybe . I didn't know. I have seen him running after Billis kidnapper forgetting his wedding. Now Zoya is lost and he can't go look for her because he is guilt stricken?
I agree different people behave different way but Asad is just height

On him running after the kidnappers...i am with u..can't make sense of it...he should have called the police..lekin phir itna drama kaise hotaπŸ˜†

As far as not going behind Zoya is concerned...ya...guilt is the only reason he is letting her be...more so in his case because he has anticipated this imaginary idea all his life that he is his father's son...now that it has happened for real, it does not surprise him...its almost as if he expected he will do something of this sort...uska yeh 'main toh aisa hi bannewaala tha' attitude usko le dooba hai aaj...do paise ka self confidence nahi hai usme...self loathing ki boriyaan bhari padi hai bas...is situation mein uski pig-headedness duguni ho chuki hai...kharaab hua hua dimaag aur khisak gaya hai...now all he wants to do is say sorry and create distance with her...meri galti, mera guilt, meri maafi..yehi bacha hai ab uski life mein...
Originally posted by teddy25

I am not talking about intense, passionate romantic AsYa. I am talking about Asad's usual reaction whenever something happens to Zoya. Earlier so many times we have seen Asad going crazy if something goes wrong with Zoya...but today all he could say was 'Police force is trying it's best'😭

From when did he actually start surrendering Zoya's fate to the efficiency of police force?  πŸ˜­

By God, if something like this would've happened to my fiance, I would've turned the hell upside down in search of him...

Knowing Asad, this is what I least expected from him.🀒

I see what you are getting at but my pov is she left the house intentionally to have sometime alone. So, its not like she's in danger. Everyone's worried obviously but its not at the same level.  So, I was not disappointed. Everyone has different expectations so I understand your point!
Hey guys,

Thanks to those who have seen, liked and commented on the post. What pleases me the most is the fact that everyone has spoken/argued with so much patience, logic and courtesy. 

I saw glimpses of my old Asad back in today's episode. Hope to see more of Asad's love and KSG's awesome acting in the future episodes.

I have decided to close this post for two reasons:

1. Before some misunderstanding/ war of words starts between forum friends

2. Hoping for a future AsYa track minus all the heart breaks, misunderstanding and angst.

Hence, further discussion on this topic is not required. TOPIC CLOSED FROM MY SIDE.

Teddy