Anamika
Anamika

shaitaan ki santaan... (Page 4)

rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kritikakk

true that... but d story is kinda stagnanting, its going round n round in same circle... revamp was useless considering they r repeating same story just with new faces!

i dont know whether to laugh at d epis or bang my head on d wall!

look like we going to get saas --bahu --vamp drama in coming days according to new article...ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

farabi

sector Goldie
sector
sector

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 4:11am | IP Logged

what article is that ?

Saviosaraff Senior Member
Saviosaraff
Saviosaraff

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saviosaraff

Oh my Anamika wants to conceive Shaitaan's child.  there was an English movie too where the Devil wants a particular woman to conceive his child and he enters the body of different people trying to get to her but in the end the Devil does not succeed.  A spirit and a human being can never have a relationship. 

If Anamika really loved Jeet she would have let him live his life on earth just like Rano did and wait till he died to join her in the spirit world.  Now Rano might have to come back to help Chavi save her husband from the evil ideas of Anamika.

Originally posted by mishti31
cn u plz temme d movie name..

The name of the movie is End of Days it is a 1999 American horror and the actors areArnold Schwarzenegger, Robin Tunney
Saviosaraff Senior Member
Saviosaraff
Saviosaraff

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 4:21am | IP Logged

well, atleast now anamika shld realise what true love is n isnt... 350yrs later she still hasnt realised that neither d maharaja nor any of d other births nor jeet ever truely loved n accepted her... but still she is adamant... jo naseeb mein hi nahi tha vo ab zabardasti cheena chahiti hai!
Kritikakk or Raj please could you update me on what the story is why Anamika is still walking around wanting love.  what is this 35o years.  Please i haven't been watching this serial since the begining just started watching it.
MUNIASTUART IF-Rockerz
MUNIASTUART
MUNIASTUART

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sector

Originally posted by MUNIASTUART

Wonderful speech raj. Keep it up.

i always wonder how i'm going to die. Today i know...i'll die laughing...ROFL...RIP me.

Big smile SECTOR U R TOO MUCH YAAR.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sector

kritikakk Goldie
kritikakk
kritikakk

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 7:37am | IP Logged
@raj... dsnt indian tv already have enough saas-bahu-vamp drama ki yeh show ki bhi ab uss genre me dal rahe hai??

why dont d CVs just end d show if they got nothg good to show... they r just misusing the cast n crew for nonsense!
kritikakk Goldie
kritikakk
kritikakk

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 7:42am | IP Logged
@savio ... darling i also dont watch regularly, but i keep updated with WU! tell u what go to www.desitvbox.com n to sony tv icon, ul find all tv shows there, on anamika forum ul find all episodes written update n also links for videos!

as i understood, ana is still adamant to get jeet by hook n crook n she wants a child from jeet, but jeet has now married chavi! lets see what else cvs have in store!
rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged

@raj... dsnt indian tv already have enough saas-bahu-vamp drama ki yeh show ki bhi ab uss genre me dal rahe hai??

why dont d CVs just end d show if they got nothg good to show... they r just misusing the cast n crew for nonsense!

still saas bahu gets trps --and almost all serial go to that track once they run out of ideas..i fallowed many diffirent theme serials but in the end i left them when gone to saas bahu drama...

i give some examples--

saas bina sasural---different theme and started with bang--but half half way lost track and same old saas -bahu stuff shown...

mrs.kaushik ki paanch bahuwen---adoption from rekhas best movie khubsoorat---started well but after some time it gone to same old story...

hitler didi--very very good theme and started with bang--but now it also showing same saas bahu drama..

there are so many serials i can list  which started with good and different themes --but after some time reverted to saas bahu drama...

now anamika--so far it is still it is maintaining different theme...but falling trp might force cvs to visit saas bahu theme in future...but i hope cvs dont fallow ghisa pita saas bahu track in future too...fingers crossed...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Anamika Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index