Anamika
Anamika

shaitaan ki santaan... (Page 3)

rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saviosaraff

Oh my Anamika wants to conceive Shaitaan's child.  there was an English movie too where the Devil wants a particular woman to conceive his child and he enters the body of different people trying to get to her but in the end the Devil does not succeed.  A spirit and a human being can never have a relationship. 

If Anamika really loved Jeet she would have let him live his life on earth just like Rano did and wait till he died to join her in the spirit world.  Now Rano might have to come back to help Chavi save her husband from the evil ideas of Anamika.

@ bold--

this is best option if cvs thinking to bring back rano...

kritikakk Goldie
kritikakk
kritikakk

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:54am | IP Logged
@Raj... i think shaitaan too wants to be as far away from anamika's obsessive nature ... thats why he forgot his own condition to anamika!
rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kritikakk

@Raj... i think shaitaan too wants to be as far away from anamika's obsessive nature ... thats why he forgot his own condition to anamika!

may be you are right...LOL
kritikakk Goldie
kritikakk
kritikakk

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:50am | IP Logged
well, atleast now anamika shld realise what true love is n isnt... 350yrs later she still hasnt realised that neither d maharaja nor any of d other births nor jeet ever truely loved n accepted her... but still she is adamant... jo naseeb mein hi nahi tha vo ab zabardasti cheena chahiti hai!
rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kritikakk

well, atleast now anamika shld realise what true love is n isnt... 350yrs later she still hasnt realised that neither d maharaja nor any of d other births nor jeet ever truely loved n accepted her... but still she is adamant... jo naseeb mein hi nahi tha vo ab zabardasti cheena chahiti hai!

anamika ko yeh samajh aagaya though kahani ka end hojayega...Wink 

so anamika though adamant hi rahegi...LOL
kritikakk Goldie
kritikakk
kritikakk

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
true that... but d story is kinda stagnanting, its going round n round in same circle... revamp was useless considering they r repeating same story just with new faces!

i dont know whether to laugh at d epis or bang my head on d wall!
sector Goldie
sector
sector

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MUNIASTUART

Wonderful speech raj. Keep it up.

i  always wonder how i'm going to die. Today i know...i'll die laughing...ROFL ROFL ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...RIP   me.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

skanthanfarabi

sector Goldie
sector
sector

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 100raj

Originally posted by MUNIASTUART

No. Im nt taunting u. I really liked ur speech raj.

these are not my words munia...LOL these are words of bhagwaan srikrishna...

narakasur ko vadh karne se pahale bhagwaan srikrishna ne iss baat ko satyabhama ke samne kaha tha...

Peace   please.   Now i'm enlightened.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Anamika Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index