omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sraskumud

Originally posted by omshreejaanu

Originally posted by sraskumud

[QUOTE=omshreejaanu][

Han han!! But u know wat?? I am afraid of these two!! Especially jenny!! Sometimes their romantic scenes can give us a cold shower.
I too want the passion of earlier episodes n Cvs better b careful abt it!!
If not we'll start a bashing post for them aur kya??LOL
agreee. yaar 4months se continous vierws hain...n if i dnt that passion n romance...d most imp chemistry...i'm gonna bash cv's. jenny very badly...Angry...i c gautam is absolutely gvng 100%to all scenes...lets wait n watch...hope they dnt disspoint us...LOL

Crossing fingers!!
GR i agree he does give his 100 %. I watched that hug from SBS, I must say it was just amazing from GR. U know his usual air tight hug with that loving expression he gives as if he is being relived!! Lets c how Jenny does her part. I will scan that hug for sure just like Jen hubby. Like how many fingers Jen used n how close she was n allLOL
ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by omshreejaanu

Too clean i will say. I guess for our daadis n aunties naazuk si dil!!!ROFL Wat to expect from SC after that fanous PMS!! Ab u wehave to imagine gutter where we find it lacking!!!ROFL
I can imagine u n pardesi babu being goody goody in the beginning n all shameless without even  noticing it.Wink LOL
N ab i guess romance is happening like face to face full gutter han Madam or is distance romance still chaaluLOL?Wink

lol we r married yaar ...its five years now...each and everything in saras kumud distance romance is exactly the same ...seems like SC cvs did full survey before showing this...

all distant romance are aike...they all start clean with just beautiful face to see then more and more ...ROFL...after engagement its always online pms  or phone pms ...real wala ho na ho ...i can bet on this Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

omshreejaanu

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
@shana

Well thats great!! I guess u r going down memory lane these days!!

With SC that showing more n more wont happen so we need to imagine!!

When together these two were just doing that in their heads, later they did jump into it but we know wat happened the nex day. Now we shud understand that they r indeed doing it on the phone esp at nite when all r sleeping!!!ROFL THats why we r getting only the beautiful faces, real stuff r happening away from prying eyes!!!

ShanUlas

khanrocks IF-Stunnerz
khanrocks
khanrocks

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
plus jenam offscreen banter is better i think after winning spa they might have relized they owe it to fans 

Edited by khanrocks - 25 June 2013 at 2:01pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

omshreejaanuShanUlas

-bornalee- IF-Rockerz
-bornalee-
-bornalee-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
epi was funny,loved how he caressed her photos n 800 gal jokeEmbarrassed

omshreejaanu

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khanrocks

plus jenam offscreen banter is better i think after winning spa they might have relized they owe it to fans

it is nice to see Jen n GR bonding n talking so freely these days, of course they owe it to their fans who voted for them n make them both win national n international jodi award.
i hope they realize how much their fans love n trust them n they put their souls in their scenes n make them "cherish-able" for us. Jen n GR r fab n talented actors so i know it's not being too demanding!!
I want to believe things gonna b in place soon

Edited by omshreejaanu - 25 June 2013 at 2:35pm
dazzzling Senior Member
dazzzling
dazzzling

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Bindass post as usual. I am late was busy with a project.
I loved the episode. Goody goody!! Minus Gumaan and Kussum. Now you know shy I dislike her.
Purplechandra was very handsome today and yeah I was thinking of him so much that's he was getting hichkees and I admit that I am among those 800 becharis Embarrassed
Uff !! What type of photos were that? Kumud is a lost case jaanu don't expect much from her. I have faith in my Saras n he is LN's son. If Kumud asks him to send his pic, He will send one flaunting his assets wearing banyan n boxers. We will drool while Kumud will hide her face.
I find most of us in gutterland today especially after Saras' line - mein sab kuch phone par kar raha hoon.

omshreejaanu

Go to top