India-Forums

Saraswatichandra
Saraswatichandra

Tuesday : Feeling Good Epi!! (Page 2)

LazyLad14 IF-Dazzler
LazyLad14
LazyLad14

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
@omshreejaanu:...what 2 sayConfusedConfusedConfused...wayng for upcm,ng epi...KC...WALA..LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

omshreejaanu

HydroxyGroup IF-Rockerz
HydroxyGroup
HydroxyGroup

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Lovely epi.. I really enjoyed it... Ths techno romance is nt bad must cvs r dng gud job n actors too dats hw long distance relatnshps works... Nd i really loved dat part wen he says jaldi aajao kumud nd kumud says jaldi aao aur mujhe le jao..(i was lyk Awww wid face in palms) nd honestly speaking dats exactly happens wen ppl falls in luv all othr reltns comes to 2ndary fr dem..bt its good to see dat kumud realised dat she is leaving her fam nd her parents behind who was der fr her till nw..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LazyLad14omshreejaanu

ILTHBEB IF-Stunnerz
ILTHBEB
ILTHBEB

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Ye exactly, u have pointed on r8 place..
Chinkni kamar pe teri mera dil phisal gaya..
Strongly yeh jadu tere mujphe chal gaya..
Was not the histroy behind come to kumud 1st time frm dubai to ratnanagar of Saras! Then how could have kumud not sent him her chikni kamar ki hot pic?

Edited by nabiii - 25 June 2013 at 12:21pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ayushii_AngelLazyLad14omshreejaanu

khanrocks IF-Stunnerz
khanrocks
khanrocks

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
tomorrow and thursday samud magic face to face 

LazyLad14

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anki_KJSG

Lovely epi.. I really enjoyed it... Ths techno romance is nt bad must cvs r dng gud job n actors too dats hw long distance relatnshps works... Nd i really loved dat part wen he says jaldi aajao kumud nd kumud says jaldi aao aur mujhe le jao..(i was lyk Awww wid face in palms) nd honestly speaking dats exactly happens wen ppl falls in luv all othr reltns comes to 2ndary fr dem..bt its good to see dat kumud realised dat she is leaving her fam nd her parents behind who was der fr her till nw..

Yes Cvs r doing quite a fab job with the techno romance!! I must say they r good!!
Well i found the last scene really nice too. I cudnt help exclaiming an aww with a loving Saras asking her to come to him while Kumud replied to come n take her!!Heart
Saras always manages to b an adorable lover. I guess he was asking all those details to get his room renovated according to her tastes!! Silk red curtains blowing in the air while Saras is romancing his Kumud in the middle of a king size bed with metal furniture around!!!Day Dreaming
N u r right. One fine day u meet a person who becomes very special n u finf urself engrossed in his thoughts n gradually n without u noticing he becomes the most important person in ur life.

LazyLad14HydroxyGroup

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sraskumud

@omshreejaanu:...what 2 sayConfusedConfusedConfused...wayng for upcm,ng epi...KC...WALA..LOLLOL

Buddy ur KC is coming. Tomoro Saras will learn abt Kumud fasting for him. Thursday he is coming to her n Friday u r getting hug, kiss n all that u have been dreaming!!Wink

Edited by omshreejaanu - 25 June 2013 at 12:32pm

LazyLad14

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nabiii

Ye exactly, u have pointed on r8 place..
Chinkni kamar pe teri mera dil phisal gaya..
Strongly yeh jadu tere mujphe chal gaya..
Was not the histroy behind come to kumud 1st time frm dubai to ratnanagar of Saras! Then how could have kumud not sent him her chikni kamar ki hot pic?

Everything started with that chikne kamar n that Kumud was busy photoshooting her jewelery!! Uff kya ghanchakkar hain yaar!! Always shy n expressing her love thru kavitas!!LOL

Ayushii_AngelLazyLad14

Ayushii_Angel IF-Dazzler
Ayushii_Angel
Ayushii_Angel

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
haha ROFL truely yar..saras actualy uski backless dress ka nazarA leney betha tha.. LOL ..
God it was so cute scene..yar i was dying to watch karwachauth epi..in which he'll dress up in purple..
but in todays epi..eeks they showed my handsm prince in purple..loved it loved it loved it..
I love purple too..even pink nd purple my jaans.. LOL
janu it means CV ko pta tha Sc female fans love purple..thts why the showed saras in purple...God..hiw deeamy it was..bechari kumud waiting for her sajna..
The lines came in my mind frim Sun raha haina sing

Aye,le jaye itni si iltija Cry
lovely epi Embarrassed

omshreejaanu

Go to top