Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Ye exactly, u have pointed on r8 place..
Chinkni kamar pe teri mera dil phisal gaya..
Strongly yeh jadu tere mujphe chal gaya..
Was not the histroy behind come to kumud 1st time frm dubai to ratnanagar of Saras! Then how could have kumud not sent him her chikni kamar ki hot pic?Edited by nabiii - 10 years ago
khanrocks thumbnail
tomorrow and thursday samud magic face to face 
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Anki_KJSG

Lovely epi.. I really enjoyed it... Ths techno romance is nt bad must cvs r dng gud job n actors too dats hw long distance relatnshps works... Nd i really loved dat part wen he says jaldi aajao kumud nd kumud says jaldi aao aur mujhe le jao..(i was lyk Awww wid face in palms) nd honestly speaking dats exactly happens wen ppl falls in luv all othr reltns comes to 2ndary fr dem..bt its good to see dat kumud realised dat she is leaving her fam nd her parents behind who was der fr her till nw..

Yes Cvs r doing quite a fab job with the techno romance!! I must say they r good!!
Well i found the last scene really nice too. I cudnt help exclaiming an aww with a loving Saras asking her to come to him while Kumud replied to come n take her!!❀️
Saras always manages to b an adorable lover. I guess he was asking all those details to get his room renovated according to her tastes!! Silk red curtains blowing in the air while Saras is romancing his Kumud in the middle of a king size bed with metal furniture around!!!
N u r right. One fine day u meet a person who becomes very special n u finf urself engrossed in his thoughts n gradually n without u noticing he becomes the most important person in ur life.
omshreejaanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: sraskumud

@omshreejaanu:...what 2 sayπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...wayng for upcm,ng epi...KC...WALA..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Buddy ur KC is coming. Tomoro Saras will learn abt Kumud fasting for him. Thursday he is coming to her n Friday u r getting hug, kiss n all that u have been dreaming!!πŸ˜‰
Edited by omshreejaanu - 10 years ago
omshreejaanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: nabiii

Ye exactly, u have pointed on r8 place..
Chinkni kamar pe teri mera dil phisal gaya..
Strongly yeh jadu tere mujphe chal gaya..
Was not the histroy behind come to kumud 1st time frm dubai to ratnanagar of Saras! Then how could have kumud not sent him her chikni kamar ki hot pic?

Everything started with that chikne kamar n that Kumud was busy photoshooting her jewelery!! Uff kya ghanchakkar hain yaar!! Always shy n expressing her love thru kavitas!!πŸ˜†
Ayushii_Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
haha 🀣 truely yar..saras actualy uski backless dress ka nazarA leney betha tha.. πŸ˜† ..
God it was so cute scene..yar i was dying to watch karwachauth epi..in which he'll dress up in purple..
but in todays epi..eeks they showed my handsm prince in purple..loved it loved it loved it..
I love purple too..even pink nd purple my jaans.. πŸ˜†
janu it means CV ko pta tha Sc female fans love purple..thts why the showed saras in purple...God..hiw deeamy it was..bechari kumud waiting for her sajna..
The lines came in my mind frim Sun raha haina sing

Aye,le jaye itni si iltija 😭
lovely epi 😳
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

Buddy ur KC is coming. Tomoro Saras will learn abt Kumud fasting for him. Thursday he is coming to her n Friday u r getting hug, kiss n all that u have been dreaming!!πŸ˜‰

hope ki aane wale upcmng 3 epi turns out 2 be more better n good ..with lessof mistakes by cv's n SCteam...c i excpct them 2 gv us better...😊
.want 2 c samudlicious epi with same passion romance...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.n from both d leadsπŸ˜ƒ..not sum half baked romance..πŸ₯±.
omshreejaanu thumbnail
 @Ayushii

Kumud is such a duffer. Kya kya pics khich rahee hain!! She is so bholi!!

Btw werent u one of those 800 gals who sent Saras email threatening to do khudkhushi now that he was engaged to kumud Sundari???πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
HydroxyGroup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Nd 800 gals email wala part was funny...lol bt ths kumud really reminds me of sejal shadi tym wala saras specially dandiya practice one... Nd Saras is lyk dat tym wali kumud all mature...
omshreejaanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anki_KJSG

Nd 800 gals email wala part was funny...lol bt ths kumud really reminds me of sejal shadi tym wala saras specially dandiya practice one... Nd Saras is lyk dat tym wali kumud all mature...

Yes these two like pingponging n ecxhanging roles. Now that Saras is not around, kumud is totally obsessed abt him. She has completely forgot that she was a teacher n thats why the kids n teachers gift her Saraswatimaata, the Goddess of knowledge!!πŸ˜† She only thought of Saraswaticjandra!!πŸ˜†
Love love love!! sigh!!πŸ˜†