Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

25th June WU Sanchi's Elaan- e- Mohabbat (Page 3)

angelic8219 IF-Dazzler
angelic8219
angelic8219

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chahat11

Originally posted by angelic8219

Why does everyone restrict alok all the time? Should have let him fire sanchi completely.

Sanchi would get bored of village life after a while, she would also get frustrated when jagya spend time with everyone and the hospital but her she's too selfish it would be about her all the time.

I very much doubt she could adjust to Australia either she would have to do everything herself,there are no servants and then there is the racism seeing how she speaks before she think I doubt she could handle it if a situation arises. 

@bold, BP high ho jaata attack aa jaata and as you know Udaipur mein toh koi nioce doctor hai hi nahi toh CVs doctor Sweets ko KB le aate. Better than that shut papa from speaking.

Alok is going to explode one day he has so much rage built up and no one allowing him to let it all out LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lovesunshinelibsrocksChahat_A_Doshitiny15-Swetha-

BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
@dolly  you are right about Mihir's dad's words bout Sanchi and social welfare ROFLi laughed my heart out there 

Shekhars don't know about great Gauri's acts now why her and Jagaya's relation broke otherwise they are sensible enough not to make her bechari as she is no where bechari victimized woman a clean character in anywayDead but she is offender in her relation breakage 

and a good Jagaya now don't deserve a Witch like Sanchi. Sanchi is not worthy of any guy now first  she should make herself worthy human being then become anyone's partner She is nothing but a  disgusting creep  for now No layak for anyone Become a better person first then she will be layak for anyone 

Edited by sidra08 - 25 June 2013 at 1:46pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

IvanaaCasper-saba113charuluv_SVLibra123sush_tiny15ExcuseMePlz-Swetha-

zephyr29 IF-Rockerz
zephyr29
zephyr29

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:26pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the WU.

The Shekhars handled it very sensibly. Hope they stand firm and don't bow down to Saanchi's whims. Don't want Ira to turn into pendu again.

Precap: Sumi, No comment Dead

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Laksrocharuluv_SVLibra123sush_ExcuseMePlztiny15-Swetha-

atominis IF-Sizzlerz
atominis
atominis

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
With all due respect I found this episode better than drama at Singhs' haveli!

The boy and his family seemed nice and open minded. The poor boy had so much decency that even before leaving he complimented Sanchi for her honesty. The foolish girl didn't deserve such a good rishta!

It had high voltage drama but was balanced with wisdom from Daddu and CM. I found it funny when Sanchi said she liked villages, lehenga choli etc. and side by side they kept showing FBs of how much she resented the very things she claimed to like and how instead of getting repelled by her replies, the boy and his family kept taking them positively and kept getting impressed by her! LOL

Alok had every right to be angry and I am happy he called a spade a spade - both for his daughter and her choice of husband. I wish he hadn't been stopped. Sanchi did deserve a spanking!

Daddu was controlled and balanced. I am happy how he contained his anger and managed to calmly talk to her and remind her that this was just an infatuation and Jagdish was not right for her. He understood how she developed that infatuation and tried to make Sanchi feel that he understod her. But he didn't bark, corner her or beat her up or call out on entire family to gang up on her. This was remarkable! Clap

CM was the most rational of all who instead of commenting on Jagdish or Sanchi, simply outlined the stark difference in their lifestyle, background, upbringing and how marriage was a lifelong matter and not a matter of living at a place for 4 days! It was good how she politely told Sanchi that it would be difficult for her to adjust and more difficult to come back with her stuff to her maayka in case she didn't like it at Jaitser.

I thought Shekhars were behaving dumb in recent times. But CM and Daddu reinstated my faith in this family and its class. Clap

No drama, no beating up or slaps or shouting or chest beating like a Kekta mai show! Thank God!

It was nice that Shiv, Anandi and Mahi stayed silent in today's episode and let adults take the charge. Or else Sanchi would've felt cornered and attacked again.

The precap was horrible! Sanchi seemes madly obsessive about her "feelings" for Dr. Jagdish. Sumitra was a total embarassment in threatening Ganga that she's have to "pay" if any harm befell Jagya due to Rat! Dead

What's Ganga's fault in all this?! She didn't come to haveli by herself! They brought her here and they did everything for her of their own will! She never asked them to keep her or educate her!!! Angry

How could Sumitra forget so easily that it was Ganga who saved Jagya? How could she forget the seva Ganga did for Jagya and entire family? How could she forget how Ganga forgave Jagya for hugging her in front of everyone on Holi (unknowingly he did bring embarassment for her)? How could Sumitra forget how Ganga helped Jagdish slowly assuage his guilt and move on in life? How could she forget Ganga's alertness saved them and her laadesar Jagya from another wrong rishta in form of Kanchan?!

Sumitra is so thankless, thoughtless and so prone to influence by someone poisoning her ears?! What a shame!

Anyway this drama seems to be working. Saw mom-dad excited for BV after ages!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Jan50lovesunshineBeyondTheSkyMisseshaangelic8219libsrocksmonamie111SPujaA-Musing-Medivine_ramelasinghRainbowSun-Swetha-

Go to top