Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

25th June WU Sanchi's Elaan- e- Mohabbat (Page 2)

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu rulz

thanx for the update..aaj sachi ne dimag khaya, kal sumitra dimag khayegi..moral of the story, dnt watch BV till sanity reigns again...*banging head in frustration*
oh anu!! u r so bang on!! i 4got 2 write abt sumi.Sleepy
shes really bcuming 2 irritating like ira but thank god ira's sanity was not gone 4ever tho i think shes still pendu.
but wat has happened 2 sumi?? she never felt bad 4 J wen BS threw him out of the house in ragged condns. it was DS who felt that he must b hungry & all but sumi never felt that hes harmed & now wen hes wid them she thinks ganga is responsible!!Ouchater watching pre-cap i m also "banging my head in frustration" & wanted 2 throw sumthing @ sumi but stopped as it wud'd broken my TV.Ouch

Edited by tiny15 - 25 June 2013 at 12:55pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

angelic8219charuluv_SVanu rulzLibra123sush_surabhi01ExcuseMePlz

anu rulz IF-Rockerz
anu rulz
anu rulz

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
dolly, the CVs think its funny for us to watch a well-liked character behave like a demented saas with behavioural problems..but ITS NOT..i happened to like sumi earlier and now its annoying to see her like this..it was bad enugh wen the CVs turned gauri into a psychotic female from the well-rounded one she was introduced as..but it was a given considering tht anandi was the lead..but the butchering of sumi is uneccessary and stupid..this same woman went all out for anandi, kicking her own son out..and i refuse to tolerate her being such a major ^%*^% when it comes to a homeless mother like ganga who has never been anything but nice to her family..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

angelic8219Misseshaatoministiny15

angelic8219 IF-Dazzler
angelic8219
angelic8219

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Why does everyone restrict alok all the time? Should have let him fire sanchi completely.

Sanchi would get bored of village life after a while, she would also get frustrated when jagya spend time with everyone and the hospital but her she's too selfish it would be about her all the time.

I very much doubt she could adjust to Australia either she would have to do everything herself,there are no servants and then there is the racism seeing how she speaks before she think I doubt she could handle it if a situation arises. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jan50SPujatiny15

BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Thanks for WU hinaHug

Love  the title Sanchi's Elaan- e -MohabbatLOL

Episode was really frustrating  So much dragged Pinchwonder why cvs need to revolve camera on everyone's faces so many times to show everyone happy , smiling , shockedWacko half the time is wasted in itSleepy Showing everyone 's faces from different camera angles is not necessary leave something for us to imagine too we can understand where they  are happy where they are shocked Don't bore us by showing their  same expressions 1000 times   Sleepy

Shekhars shocked Sanchi black and white with the proposal Sanchi shocked Shekhars black and white with her changed attitude and also her declaration of love for Jagaya she loves him and wants to marry him only she has attached  him  to her life forever Got his tattoo on her wrist

Mihir was a nice guy Sanchi's bad luck blinded in her one sided love where she don't know  the person she loves also loves her  and truth is  he don't love he neither will ever think in this way She can clearly  see and understand with her meetings with Jagaya  he don't hold any such feelings for her but she is too blind  to see that and she rejected a good proposal for her today but good luck of Mihir he is saved from SanchiLOLGood for him lucky man He should thank Sanchi for rejecting him otherwise he would have regretted all his life LOL 

In love what and what a person do Sanchi likes Lehenga choli now her favorite dress She will love to settle in a village LOL 

I laughed hard at Sanchi's dialogues when she was saying to Ira  i don't want to marry yet because i have not yet finished my studies Lol what about Jagaya then You are day and night  dreaming about marrying him Later her saying i am not  a show piece not among those girls who parade in front of guys  with teaROFLso what you were doing in Jaitser madam? you are among those girls who will force herself on  a guy accept me Dead

Sanchi got tattoo of Jagaya's name on her wrist A Very big J written thereShocked She has attached Jagaya forever to her life She can keep looking at that J  forever as real Jagaya Ganga will take with her  Dulha Ganga lai k jae gi CoolWonder what Sanchi will do of this tattoo when Jagaya won't accept her ? Run to do plastic surgery or find herself a groom whose name start with J or will keep it forever with her as a reminder for her mad love ? i will go with option 3 Hope she keeps it as a reminder for her STUPIDITY 

Shekhars are under misinterpretation that Jagaya too loves Sanchi and is waiting for her  to marry him otherwise none among them bothered to ask Sanchi he too loves you or not They were talking about Sanchi's marriage with Jagaya like this  Jagaya is sitting with a garland in temple waiting when Sanchi will come and marry me WackoHopefully AnSh will clear their family's misunderstanding Its their laado's one sided love story Jagaya didn't trap her here in actual  she is trying hard to trap him 

Voice over  so apt and true Sanchi' 's  one sided love story can never succeed as for success of love two persons agreement is necessary not one person alone and completely taking other for granted i will win him anyway In this way love never succeeds 

Shekhars are a big no for Sanchi's love story with Jagaya  Sanchi is adamant she loves Jagaya and will only marry him she won't listen to Shekhars ever  Sumitra is after Ganga All work has come up to Jagaya now He has to make Sanchi understand  he has to make his mata jee Sumitra  understand and Jagaya i don't know where he is these days ? From three episodes didn't see him Stern SmileIs Shashank on leave?

Edited by sidra08 - 25 June 2013 at 1:19pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

IvanaaCasper-saba113charuluv_SVLibra123Hina-sush_tiny15ExcuseMePlz

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu rulz

dolly, the CVs think its funny for us to watch a well-liked character behave like a demented saas with behavioural problems..but ITS NOT..i happened to like sumi earlier and now its annoying to see her like this..it was bad enugh wen the CVs turned gauri into a psychotic female from the well-rounded one she was introduced as..but it was a given considering tht anandi was the lead..but the butchering of sumi is uneccessary and stupid..this same woman went all out for anandi, kicking her own son out..and i refuse to tolerate her being such a major ^%*^% when it comes to a homeless mother like ganga who has never been anything but nice to her family..
i agree wid each of ur word!! wid gauri it was clear & her ckt was shown in FBs also & also in one scene wen she over-reacted seeing her childhood bridal dress kept by her mother & i also rembr her childhood amensia where she 4got that it was her parents who left her & DS whos responsible 4 it & not the oder singhs esply A & BS who gave her shelter.Sleepy
but here sumi  all of sudden she wants 2 kick out the homeless woman wid her child just bcoz of her fear 4 her son's life & that son whom she once said that hes dead 4 her!!Sleepy
CVs cud'd made gud story but they r going so weirdly.Dead

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

saba113charuluv_SVLibra123sush_ExcuseMePlz

Chahat_A_Doshi IF-Stunnerz
Chahat_A_Doshi
Chahat_A_Doshi

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelic8219

Why does everyone restrict alok all the time? Should have let him fire sanchi completely.

Sanchi would get bored of village life after a while, she would also get frustrated when jagya spend time with everyone and the hospital but her she's too selfish it would be about her all the time.

I very much doubt she could adjust to Australia either she would have to do everything herself,there are no servants and then there is the racism seeing how she speaks before she think I doubt she could handle it if a situation arises. 

@bold, BP high ho jaata attack aa jaata and as you know Udaipur mein toh koi nioce doctor hai hi nahi toh CVs doctor Sweets ko KB le aate. Better than that shut papa from speaking.

surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
nice to c sanchi ne apni bewkoofi ka pardaphash khud hi kar diya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Shekhars were very much expected in their places.Jagya saved her doesnt make a character clean.Jagya had left one women anandi who is their bahu,second women also he left ,who can trust such characters?He is not at all layak for sanchi ,although we hate sanchi but she is nothing but a brat just like how jagya was.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AdorableAyeshaatominis

Go to top