India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Ghissa pita

rose-girl Goldie
rose-girl
rose-girl

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged
I'm huge fan of qubool hai not coz of the story because i think every track till now have been a ghisa pita track. I have seen these stories thousands of time on indian tv. But i just love the character of Zoya and Asad's family and their awesome acting. This track of tanveer is sooo bad, and they are just reapeating, nothing new in the story. Why can't the team of Qubool Hai show us something new? New means not the suhagraat of Asad and Zoya. No besharmi pleaseBig smile 

With such a talented cast Qubool Hai team can do so much better than this. Over the top drama is not necessary. Show us something more real. Coz they can!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

recoupshanakyasharan

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top