India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

dilshad will convence asad that he is nt wrong

tishma Senior Member
tishma
tishma

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Smilei think dil is suspecting billi,she knows how much asad love zoya he can never betray zoya,though she is now angry with asad seeing asad in so much pain she will definiately understand that her son is nt wrong,nd she will convence asad that u r nt lyk ur father dnt trust tannu trust urself cj u know u can never hurt zoya,cj u r nt rashid.then asad will go to ajmeer nt just to seek forgiveness 4rm zoya bt also to get her back in his lyf.nd dil wil ask billi 2 leave the house nd billi will folow asad 2 kill zoya (cj asad only understand when dilshad make him understand the situation)

Edited by tishma - 25 June 2013 at 11:47am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

rabiacasachatloginfee-feeVarunholic-Inferno-snehasyaSanju_ARainCHAYMAksenApplefbraich_galIlhamezTeriGalliyan.shanakyasharan

latanzia IF-Dazzler
latanzia
latanzia

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
I think she is now seeing tanu true self, maybe rehashing all the times zoya try to tell them that tanu is lying.

Tanu is so happy she thinks she has won that she is being careless, some one is going to pick up on some clue about her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rabiacasatishma

StonerGirL Goldie
StonerGirL
StonerGirL

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
i hope dilshad is able to see the pain in asads eyes...and then she questions..asad as to WHY he did tht..and when he tells her the whole truth tht he dsnt remember...she picks smthing up...like maybe the phone call? and then asad starts remembering zoyas words and frm THERE he puts the pieces together!  cuz really asad believing ANYTHING tannu says @ this point...or worse supporting her is like Angry to the cvs!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tishmafee-feeCHAYMANpdeepa

Sanju_ARain Goldie
Sanju_ARain
Sanju_ARain

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Yes, may be she she is suspecting Tanveer..
CHAYMA Goldie
CHAYMA
CHAYMA

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
totally agree i think it will be dilshad who show him the right path it was always her who can explain to him i still believe that asad goes after zoya only because he is convinced that he is innocent it doesn't make any sense for me if he goes after her only to ask for forgiveness and then what ?she forgives him so he say good bye wish the best of luck i don't think so

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Npdeepa

Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Guys, when the article came about Ajmer trip 3 or 4 months ago... There was another article which stated that dilshad will be the one to see tannu real face and confronts her... tannu will be out tomorrow as she is going to kidnap humeira... Meanwhile what if dilshad checks her room to confirm her exit from khan villa and spots the pregnancy report. Then she might confront her and throw her out of the house.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tishmaStonerGirLCHAYMAniki_12kankabhorDreA

DreA IF-Stunnerz
DreA
DreA

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
You do have a point...he listens when Dilshad talks. So wish something like this will happen. 
DreA IF-Stunnerz
DreA
DreA

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Npdeepa

Guys, when the article came about Ajmer trip 3 or 4 months ago... There was another article which stated that dilshad will be the one to see tannu real face and confronts her... tannu will be out tomorrow as she is going to kidnap humeira... Meanwhile what if dilshad checks her room to confirm her exit from khan villa and spots the pregnancy report. Then she might confront her and throw her out of the house.
You are getting my hopes up man LOL 

Edited by Drea_QH1fan - 25 June 2013 at 4:53pm

Go to top