India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Thoughts on today's episode 25/6/13

-Candz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Candz-
-Candz-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Tanveer is one sick feline! Her expressions are borderline psychotic and she is seriously delusional. 

Less than a min of Surbhi in today's episode again Unhappy
and a complete Tanveer suckfest. Angry

The short Asad and Zoya scene was painful to watch as these two characters have been fully caught in Tanveer's sick plan. Zoya even knowing Tanveer's plan is no less heartbroken after seeing the man she loves in bed with her.

Tanveer is  so delusional and her story doesn't add up. If Asad wasn't in self-pity mode and could see past his misplaced guilt, he could recall that she had told him Zoya wouldn't understand. Understand what? That the man she was going to marry is a rapist and the victim liked it?

And apparently Asad is worst kind of rapist because he forced her to leave all those kiss marks on his bare chest. It was so horrid for her but she did it anyway right? Ermm

I can tell and hope it is shown  that the road back together will be a difficult one. Why? I had said in another post that Asad can't mend anything with Zoya if he goes after her believing something happened with Tanveer. Today after she told him he raped her he's in total guilt mode. He can't fix anything with Zoya in the mind-set.

Also, he told Tanveer that he will not let her be defamed and will make Zoya go away from his life. It stands to reason that he may only go after her now, not to fix their relationship but to make amends for what happened and how he wronged her.

It makes me happy that Dilshad saw Tanveer smirking in a house that is mourning the loss of dignity and swimming in guilt and being part of guilty party she sheds no human emotion for the situation. Tanveer's expression change from happy to guilty  was so fake and not even believable to anyone and certainly didn't stop Dilshad from confronting her.

And even  after Asad moves away from her touch a second time and Dilshad indirectly tells her to go, Tanveer  psychotically talks OUT LOUD to herself (no one hears as usual) that she's not going anywhere and will be Dil's DIL! Delusional much? I swear Amrapalli portrays Tanveer's sickness of mind really well. I cringe when she touches Asad and want to punch her at the same time. Never has a fictional character made me more mad than Tanveer so Amrapalli is doing her job!

Also, the CVs seem to be (and this is just an opinion) leaving a gap open for Tanveer/Asad engagement (Asad saving Tanveer's honour) as per the original synopsis of QH. Though this may not happen there is still a window for it after today's episode. Zoya can also enter Ayan's house after learning about Gaffur.
(Please don't bash me for this because I don't want it to happen either just saying that it's not impossible at this point).

I also had a theory of Zoya's leaving. She was still staying in the house after coming from the wedding hall and she knew her Appi was coming in the morning, so why'd she just skip out. I guessed that MAYBE she overheard Asad and Tanveer's convo and after hearing Asad say he would tell her to go away from his life, she just beat him to it and left.

These are just my thoughts and opinions. Share yours with me too Smile

**EDIT: Even in spite of these thoughts that came to me from today's episode, I am really hoping for good things from the Ajmer track and the bond of trust being formed from both sides between AsYa. I felt the need to say that cuz my post comes across kinda morbid LOL but I want this time to be a healing one for AsYa just like everyone else.

Edited by cclove - 25 June 2013 at 12:02pm

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

rabiacasatishmacosminaCrazyPatel1PriyankahosanaKaya13reenahNiyati_21HoneySuckleAsya0910music1princeegoyalsophie420-Prinky-Enlightment-khaleesi-Nikita_SmithMissSparklingGoodyTwoShoesAsyaforeverlavalinaMystic_nights_SaraliciousMisHumptyDumptyshreya11mehrashanakyasharan

shreya11mehra IF-Stunnerz
shreya11mehra
shreya11mehra

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:42am | IP Logged
res

unres

agree...

n yeah I read sumwhr dat zoe vl b missing..bt it vl b zoe plan...m not sure itz true or not..

bt lets hope fr da best nw..

hopefully ajmer trck vl b da big bt positive twist fr asad n zoya.

Edited by shreya11mehra - 25 June 2013 at 12:57pm
lavalina IF-Sizzlerz
lavalina
lavalina

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged
uhm uhm I'll see how story unfolds I really wanna be positive of AJmer I want to hear Asad I love U directly to Zo so I'll wait n watch Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HoneySuckle

MisHumptyDumpty IF-Stunnerz
MisHumptyDumpty
MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged
there is no possibility of ZoYaan or JaaNu track ever, cause AsYa and AyRa are complementary, 

as per Zoya leaving the house, hmm possible, but then she would have realized Tanveer is a bitch, cause Asad was hurt on the head. 

Me thinks she just leaves for Ajmer cause she wanted peace of mind, just like AsYa's first meeting at the dargah! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

princeegoyalMissSparklingMystic_nights_Saraliciousshreya11mehra

...MonaCo... IF-Dazzler
...MonaCo...
...MonaCo...

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged
res
-Candz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Candz-
-Candz-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

there is no possibility of ZoYaan or JaaNu track ever, cause AsYa and AyRa are complementary, 

as per Zoya leaving the house, hmm possible, but then she would have realized Tanveer is a bitch, cause Asad was hurt on the head. 

Me thinks she just leaves for Ajmer cause she wanted peace of mind, just like AsYa's first meeting at the dargah! 

That's why I said it may not happen. I just pointed out to show that if the creatives decided to go that route that it is not impossible. Smile

You can also be right about why she left. It just seemed off, her leaving in the middle of the night when she knew her sister was coming.
cosmina Senior Member
cosmina
cosmina

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
"And apparently Asad is worst kind of rapist because he forced her to leave all those kiss marks on his bare chest. It was so horrid for her but she did it anyway right?"
she sacrificed a lot!Angry
great post,thank you!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

princeegoyal-Candz-

Mystic_nights_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mystic_nights_
Mystic_nights_

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged
hey candy
this is the first time i am reading your post...very well said-its a lovely post.

i enjoyed today's episode. 
the 2 main highlights in today's episode for me was the way dilshad handled tanu and the iritated and disgusted look asad gave tanu...LOL.

i hope there is no pregnancy track or ayan and zoe track...

miss zoe really badly...Unhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Saralicious-Candz-

Go to top