Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Nariyal fodne se shubh kaam hua :D (Page 2)

gator Goldie
gator
gator

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ha35_ad

Nice post, my heart skipped a beat when his hand came forward and grabbed that nariyal, and the intensity in those eyes Embarrassed
I shouted for real HEHEHE!!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ha35_adsnowy72mehurocksShreeswathypaljayAnu-ReddyDolly-heart

Zorica_Bgd Goldie
Zorica_Bgd
Zorica_Bgd

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
nice post 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72mehurocksgatorpaljayShreeswathyJAHHNAVIAnu-ReddykrockDolly-heart

Zorica_Bgd Goldie
Zorica_Bgd
Zorica_Bgd

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

Edited by zorica - 25 June 2013 at 12:33pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72mehurocksJAHHNAVIpaljaykrockDolly-heart

Shreeswathy IF-Rockerz
Shreeswathy
Shreeswathy

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Loved that part of the episode...
He started his revenge with Ganesh sthuthi...
Sultan will win here, he will teach that nautanki kuch thameez, where his wife and mom failed...
For the first time i loved to watch Dipali's expressions...
From here..
uff uff mirchi..
hai hai mirchi...Wink

snowy72mehurocksgatorJAHHNAVIpaljayAnu-ReddyDolly-heart

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gator

**Am I Excited? NO...I'm OVER EXCITEDClap. Do I love Sultans character? NO...I ADORE his characterHeart. After forwarding the scene from "kapde kitne rakhoo...to where dipali and sikki scene was shown and then fwd again to where nariyal is taken to be broken" . (Sorry guys I cannot stand when that guy talks nonstop...LOL). A hand reached for the nariyal and broke it and right there I shouted "OYEEE Sultan kahan se aa gaya". Maybe it was in the precap yesterday but I didn't see yesterdays precap...

The way Sullu broke nariyals and maroed a dialogue after breaking each one of them was mmm SO DeliciousTongue .Plus the way the ganesha music is played when Sullu is shown OMG meri to death ho jaati hai..LOL I had goosebumps . It felt like he slapped the vamp dude 4 times.  He barged in to gave recognition to his mother just by the family of MK. He would have gone to the media and shouted but he didn't do that,  he doesn't want Nautanki in family matters. He wants her to be recognized as MKs first wife.
When he introduced Meera, there was concern in Madhus eyes, Radhaji was kinda dari hui, Dipali all confused . Bittoji aur  kaali shirt...mmm...unko choro .
 Then he exposed that guys deed that how he got Sullu arrested and Madhu was shocked and the dude  ignored Madhus gaze (mann mei chor, I guess). Khair ab the Sweet couples apas mei ladai karey ya jo marzi karey...sannu ki
And These days even Sikki and Dipali scenes are a treat to watch. LOL
CVs boley lo ab Sullu and RK ek ghar mei ...FORWARD kar ke dikhao scenesLOL. Rk nd Sullu apas mei nehle pe dehla khelenge but TRUMP card is with CVs. Jai HO Nautanki walon kiWink
This Post is for Sultan...The guy who even if he speaks for two minutes leaves an impact unlike the other guy who speaks non stop for 18 minutes and fails to reach anywhere except for his feelings, his pain, his childhood, his MAHAAN dads suicide, his manipulations, his ego...the list is endless.
All in all total paisa vasool epi...Sultan rocked todayClapClapClap
** Disclaimer...Opposition party waley pls bahar baithiye and haye haye CVs chillayie
@gator... WHENEVER I read ur comments ANYWHERE.. I HAVE MY BATTISIII baahar.. all 32 daant + 1 wisdom tooth are thanking u from the bottom of my gums...ermm heart... for this post!

My reaction was quite similar too... maine sochaa thaa aaj toh sirff bakk bakk sunegiii... I was trying to see Deepali's chasshme ka number when Sultan entered.. Wink I was more surprised than RK... ok thoda kammm RK se... coz I thought Wednesday se pehhle bail nahi hogi unnki.. BUT he loves to SURPRISE US.. kyaa karein? yeh CVs bhi naa.. bahut naughty hain LOL

And aaate hee kya Naariyal fode hain... WAAAH... WUAAAHH..Who knew Naariyal fodnaa  cud look that hot..

I am sooo looking forward to their upcoming interactions... AND I thank CVs for not involving Aryan and KAAKA in this MAHABHARAT! Awesome work everyone!

snowy72mehurocksShreeswathypaljayAnu-ReddyDolly-heart

newvee IF-Dazzler
newvee
newvee

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Great post as usual. And the disclaimer,  ROFl.                     I have always hated family dramas , never botheres to give a second look at those shows.But for the first time in my life i have realised that family dramas also can be made exciting  that will keep me at the edge of my seat. And the saddest part is that the hero heroine scene seemed totally misfit in this exciting drama. 

snowy72mehurocksShreeswathypaljayAnu-ReddykrockDolly-heart

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shreeswathy

Loved that part of the episode...
He started his revenge with Ganesh sthuthi...
Sultan will win here, he will teach that nautanki kuch thameez, where his wife and mom failed...
For the first time i loved to watch Dipali's expressions...
From here..
uff uff mirchi..
hai hai mirchi...Wink
Yeah I completely agree.. The DEVA DEVA background music has been altered too AND if Sultan is NOT right.. or if he's EVIL.. then why dedicate him the Ganesh Stuthi? CVs bhi Sultan fans nikkle LOL Ufff yehhh zaalim dunniya!

snowy72paljayShreeswathyAnu-ReddykrockDolly-heart

Shreeswathy IF-Rockerz
Shreeswathy
Shreeswathy

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newveechafan

Great post as usual. And the disclaimer,  ROFl.                     I have always hated family dramas , never botheres to give a second look at those shows.But for the first time in my life i have realised that family dramas also can be made exciting  that will keep me at the edge of my seat. And the saddest part is that the hero heroine scene seemed totally misfit in this exciting drama. 

Now a days,I hate to watch that hero-heroine's romance...
Have interest only to watch sultan...Wink

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72gatornewveeJAHHNAVIpaljayAnu-ReddykrockDolly-heart

Go to top