Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Nariyal fodne se shubh kaam hua :D

gator thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

**Am I Excited? NO...I'm OVER EXCITED👏. Do I love Sultans character? NO...I ADORE his character❤️. After forwarding the scene from "kapde kitne rakhoo...to where dipali and sikki scene was shown and then fwd again to where nariyal is taken to be broken" . (Sorry guys I cannot stand when that guy talks nonstop...😆). A hand reached for the nariyal and broke it and right there I shouted "OYEEE Sultan kahan se aa gaya". Maybe it was in the precap yesterday but I didn't see yesterdays precap...

The way Sullu broke nariyals and maroed a dialogue after breaking each one of them was mmm SO Delicious😛 .Plus the way the ganesha music is played when Sullu is shown OMG meri to death ho jaati hai..😆 I had goosebumps . It felt like he slapped the vamp dude 4 times.  He barged in to gave recognition to his mother just by the family of MK. He would have gone to the media and shouted but he didn't do that,  he doesn't want Nautanki in family matters. He wants her to be recognized as MKs first wife.
When he introduced Meera, there was concern in Madhus eyes, Radhaji was kinda dari hui, Dipali all confused . Bittoji aur  kaali shirt...mmm...unko choro .
 Then he exposed that guys deed that how he got Sullu arrested and Madhu was shocked and the dude  ignored Madhus gaze (mann mei chor, I guess). Khair ab the Sweet couples apas mei ladai karey ya jo marzi karey...sannu ki
And These days even Sikki and Dipali scenes are a treat to watch. 😆
CVs boley lo ab Sullu and RK ek ghar mei ...FORWARD kar ke dikhao scenes😆. Rk nd Sullu apas mei nehle pe dehla khelenge but TRUMP card is with CVs. Jai HO Nautanki walon ki😉
This Post is for Sultan...The guy who even if he speaks for two minutes leaves an impact unlike the other guy who speaks non stop for 18 minutes and fails to reach anywhere except for his feelings, his pain, his childhood, his MAHAAN dads suicide, his manipulations, his ego...the list is endless.
All in all total paisa vasool epi...Sultan rocked today👏👏👏
** Disclaimer...Opposition party waley pls bahar baithiye and haye haye CVs chillayie

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prabha.abha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice post i 2 loved him so much...his care for mom really made to cry 👏 he respect gals a lot 
Panthera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: gator

**Am I Excited? NO...I'm OVER EXCITED👏. Do I love Sultans character? NO...I ADORE his character❤️. After forwarding the scene from "kapde kitne rakhoo...to where dipali and sikki scene was shown and then fwd again to where nariyal is taken to be broken" . (Sorry guys I cannot stand when that guy talks nonstop...😆). A hand reached for the nariyal and broke it and right there I shouted "OYEEE Sultan kahan se aa gaya". Maybe it was in the precap yesterday but I didn't see yesterdays precap...

The way Sullu broke nariyals and maroed a dialogue after breaking each one of them was mmm SO Delicious😛 .Plus the way the ganesha music is played when Sullu is shown OMG meri to death ho jaati hai..😆 I had goosebumps . It felt like he slapped the vamp dude 4 times.  He barged in to gave recognition to his mother just by the family of MK. He would have gone to the media and shouted but he didn't do that,  he doesn't want Nautanki in family matters. He wants her to be recognized as MKs first wife.
When he introduced Meera, there was concern in Madhus eyes, Radhaji was kinda dari hui, Dipali all confused . Bittoji aur  kaali shirt...mmm...unko choro .
 Then he exposed that guys deed that how he got Sullu arrested and Madhu was shocked and the dude  ignored Madhus gaze (mann mei chor, I guess). Khair ab the Sweet couples apas mei ladai karey ya jo marzi karey...sannu ki
And These days even Sikki and Dipali scenes are a treat to watch. 😆
CVs boley lo ab Sullu and RK ek ghar mei ...FORWARD kar ke dikhao scenes😆. Rk nd Sullu apas mei nehle pe dehla khelenge but TRUMP card is with CVs. Jai HO Nautanki walon ki😉
This Post is for Sultan...The guy who even if he speaks for two minutes leaves an impact unlike the other guy who speaks non stop for 18 minutes and fails to reach anywhere except for his feelings, his pain, his childhood, his MAHAAN dads suicide, his manipulations, his ego...the list is endless.
All in all total paisa vasool epi...Sultan rocked today👏👏👏
** Disclaimer...Opposition party waley pls bahar baithiye and haye haye CVs chillayie

😃  Jai ho nautanki walon ki indeed!!!
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This says it all.  What a beautiful man, Sultan is.  

Mula thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice post 😊 Sultan Rocks!❤️
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Looks like fab epi 😛 ...
Disclaimer howlarious 🤣
ha35_ad thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice post, my heart skipped a beat when his hand came forward and grabbed that nariyal, and the intensity in those eyes 😳
gator thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anu-Reddy

Looks like fab epi 😛 ...
Disclaimer howlarious 🤣

Karna padta hai yaar else meri pavitra post ashuddh ho jayegi😆
gator thumbnail
Originally posted by: ha35_ad

Nice post, my heart skipped a beat when his hand came forward and grabbed that nariyal, and the intensity in those eyes 😳

I shouted for real HEHEHE!!!
Zorica_Bgd thumbnail
Edited by zorica - 10 years ago