Chhan Chhan

India-Forums

Chhan Chhan
Chhan Chhan

I Want The Honeymoon To Happen! (Page 4)

shish15 IF-Dazzler
shish15
shish15

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by varma.nishi1

Well everyone wants some romance in the leads life but the prob is not about what is being asked for but what will be shown...it's best to go with the flow ...and enjoy the show ..Lest there is a setback 

Also, just cos Sony is bold unlike SP .DOES NOT mean all will be ok cos u see actors could have an issue doing too many intimate scenes ..moreover CC was cinceotualized as a new age show which will break the mould of The regular saas bahu sagas ..

Comparisons with old shows wint help too cos characters are entirely diff ..CC is a girl who will set the ball rolling for the family snd even her husband ...

The rest is UPTO u To make whatever u wish out of everything ...

I agree Nishi...

I want to see the actual concept of the show in action now. Instead of focusing on raomance in full flow now..i would like them to go ahead with the story and keep us giving small doses of romance from time to time. This will keep our interest in the show alive far long.

I want to see how CC changes the whole "Naksha" of the house...how she breaks the bonds of unwanted traditions and still keep the essence and respect of the joint family alive. 

There is so much more to see...

CC is a show running on Sony Tv...that is it...Let's enjoy CC for what it is..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

meshasEcrivain.neenabinu

neenabinu IF-Sizzlerz
neenabinu
neenabinu

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:37am | IP Logged
yup romance is needed...but the show cant run on only romance and CC is not a romantic show.
Bring out some track where we can see the talented actors perform.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meshasEcrivain.

meshas Goldie
meshas
meshas

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Romance in small doses is ok, but since CC is not a romantic show there is no need for over dose of romance.The makers should concentrate on their original concept.

I for one expected to see CC changing the naksha of Borisagar family while keeping the essence and meaning of  family intact and without hurting any family member.

This time I want Sanz as CC to be appreciated and recoginsed for her talent..BAS.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ecrivain.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhan Chhan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index