Chhan Chhan

India-Forums

Chhan Chhan
Chhan Chhan

I Want The Honeymoon To Happen! (Page 3)

kbtr IF-Sizzlerz
kbtr
kbtr

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
I will die of frustration if honeymoon does not happen. DESPERATELY waiting for SR!!!!! (Which will only happen on honeymoon, if Dragon lady has any say in it!!)

kbtr IF-Sizzlerz
kbtr
kbtr

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *KAaajAL*

dont worry sure shot something will happen be positive..pl see clearly what did nt happen in sanaya's previous shows all is happening over here..jst be + ve...Big smile

ROFL
kbtr IF-Sizzlerz
kbtr
kbtr

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:37pm | IP Logged

i m sure ub will agree bt sure she will makie some BAHANA and make sure they come back son..but sure HM will happen...some place nearby...
Or she'll ask them to take bhabhis along with them!!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MeeraHK

kbtr IF-Sizzlerz
kbtr
kbtr

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolbakes

dont worry sure shot something will happen be positive..pl see clearly what did nt happen in sanaya's previous shows all is happening over here..jst be + ve...Big smile

hey kajaal!!!! true what din happen in that happens here!! but i also wish what happened there happens here too!LOL!

i wish manav supports her in public too coz in her previous show her hubby walked away in pride holding her hand against the entire family supporting his wife!!!!! i really din like the fact that manav had to show her a diff face in front of his bhabi and then pet her with the door closed!!!!WinkOuch
YES! YES! YES! EXACTLY my sentiments. 

MeeraHK

shonasandy IF-Stunnerz
shonasandy
shonasandy

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:43pm | IP Logged

i m sure ub will agree bt sure she will makie some BAHANA and make sure they come back son..but sure HM will happen...some place nearby...

Smile

MeeraHK

Ecrivain. IF-Rockerz
Ecrivain.
Ecrivain.

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:00am | IP Logged

Well everyone wants some romance in the leads life but the prob is not about what is being asked for but what will be shown...it's best to go with the flow ...and enjoy the show ..Lest there is a setback 

Also, just cos Sony is bold unlike SP .DOES NOT mean all will be ok cos u see actors could have an issue doing too many intimate scenes ..moreover CC was cinceotualized as a new age show which will break the mould of The regular saas bahu sagas ..

Comparisons with old shows wint help too cos characters are entirely diff ..CC is a girl who will set the ball rolling for the family snd even her husband ...

The rest is UPTO u To make whatever u wish out of everything ...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MeeraHKmeshaswahcshish15..Enchantress..neenabinu

MeeraHK Coolbie
MeeraHK
MeeraHK

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by varma.nishi1

Well everyone wants some romance in the leads life but the prob is not about what is being asked for but what will be shown...it's best to go with the flow ...and enjoy the show ..Lest there is a setback 

Also, just cos Sony is bold unlike SP .DOES NOT mean all will be ok cos u see actors could have an issue doing too many intimate scenes ..moreover CC was cinceotualized as a new age show which will break the mould of The regular saas bahu sagas ..

Comparisons with old shows wint help too cos characters are entirely diff ..CC is a girl who will set the ball rolling for the family snd even her husband ...

agree with u nishi..i knw there is no point in comparing cc with old show...moreover CC was cinceotualized as a new age show which will break the mould of The regular saas bahu sagas ..Comparisons with old shows wint help too cos characters are entirely diff ..CC is a girl who will set the ball rolling for the family snd even her husband ...what abt ur p[osts didnt find any postt..

Ecrivain.

Ecrivain. IF-Rockerz
Ecrivain.
Ecrivain.

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by varma.nishi1

agree with u nishi..i knw there is no point in comparing cc with old show...moreover CC was cinceotualized as a new age show which will break the mould of The regular saas bahu sagas ..Comparisons with old shows wint help too cos characters are entirely diff ..CC is a girl who will set the ball rolling for the family snd even her husband ...what abt ur p[osts didnt find any postt..

My old posts can be viewed on the forum or if u go n chk MY previous posts dear u will see them all 
I am  terribly tied up this week ..so I wont find time soon plus .its pouring here so well ...hope this helps dear and how are u doing ??.all good ???

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhan Chhan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index